Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen Layla_Beau?  (Read 2431 times)

mike1591

Can't seen to find any reviews. Wondering if anybody's seen her

External Link/Members Only

cockneybstrd

was under a different name have a search for layla blaze

joseph26

Yeah I saw her back in May for an hour and I must say it was a pretty decent punt. I found her to be friendly with a nice personality. She does have an amazing big round arse. We kissed for a while and then I went down on her until she cam although I didn't realise this until PIV sex and I realised that her pussy was all creamy. We did missionary and then moved onto doggie. The sight of her arse bouncing up and down my penis was too much so I unfortunately popped.

I was a little nervous at first because I had never been with a woman of her proportions and the fact I have an average 5 inch penis made me a little apprehensive about going ahead with it but I am glad I did as it turned out nicely. Nice friendly girl with a bubble butt. Highly recommended.

Offline bugsy

Seen her once  near centre point- her arse is phenomenal

Offline Thepacifist

I saw her once and it was an ok punt. I haven't been back. I wanted to experience that ass and i did. Baby got back  :hi:

Offline Setodger

Saw her on a Jodie marsh tv show, describing her service as very suck n fuck and very vanilla. That was enough to take her off of my HL