Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Marika / Passionate Lilly  (Read 657 times)

Offline ultronsready

Has anyone seen Marika? She also used to go by the name of passionate_Lilly. Has she gone back for good? Any intel?

Offline puntingking

did she used to work with submissive Lauren? submissive Lauren is still around. I use to see someone who went by the name of passionate lilly on adult work when she had a apartment near Angel tube station. I think you are talking about the same girl. I have not been in contact with her since last august or september time. I think she have gone back to her home country.

Offline ultronsready

did she used to work with submissive Lauren? submissive Lauren is still around. I use to see someone who went by the name of passionate lilly on adult work when she had a apartment near Angel tube station. I think you are talking about the same girl. I have not been in contact with her since last august or september time. I think she have gone back to her home country.

She might have done pk. although, i only remember seeing her near to warren street. I was v new to punting then.

Offline puntingking

ok. I am almost certain that we are talking about the same girl as she did move from the location at angel tube station to warren street.

I think she has left for good as there is no sight of her.

Offline vlad.tech

She was really good! Could take facefucking like no one else

Offline ultronsready

ok. I am almost certain that we are talking about the same girl as she did move from the location at angel tube station to warren street.

I think she has left for good as there is no sight of her.

Yes, i havent seen any reports on her for a v long time.

Offline ultronsready

She was really good! Could take facefucking like no one else

:thumbsup: Shame she has left