Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Other pleasures/kinks/fetishes with an SP - No FS/OW(O)/RO/Anal/Mutual touch  (Read 1248 times)

Offline LLPunting

There are a number of threads for the main alt activity of BDSM.

Curious to know what others do or have tried with SPs to satisfy their other curiosities, kinks, fetishes or enjoyment of pleasures.  Perhaps I'm missing something out of ignorance.

Please do mention any SPs with a particular gift for unusual methods of pleasuring.

Online ulstersubbie

Perhaps I'm missing something out of ignorance.

What do you think you are missing out on, could you be a bit more specific. 

Offline rebelsurge

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline LLPunting

What do you think you are missing out on, could you be a bit more specific.

If I knew I wouldn't be asking.

This London board (I don't follow other regionals) is a filter bubble of predominantly "ordinary" sex services only really variagated by the price paid for the "hotter" and "fitter" SPs.

Perhaps it was asking too much for the silent punters who do indulge in something more unusual to share their fascination and the best exponents they've found.

Offline Jeffe

It’s a good question and a shame there aren’t more recommendations. Through punting I’ve managed to tick a few things of my fetish bucket list; strap on, bi, trans, water sports, snowballing, tie and tease, spanking etc. A girl who introduced me to pretty much all of these unfortunately hasn’t been in London for a long time and I don’t suspect will be coming back  :cry:

Probably best to start with a regular and make a few suggestions, hopefully they take the hints but if not don’t be afraid to be more direct. Tie and tease and adding a blindfold for example is a good way to open things and if you’re being tied up the girl has the control and is more likely to be open to more kinks.

Good luck with the experimenting

Offline bhudda

Some years ago (far too late to allow.me to make recommendations) i was surprised how a relatively large percentage of girls (from both aw and sa) were open to receiving an enema ... but it turned out to be one of many things that was much more exciting in my fantasies than in real life.

Offline Billy no mates

If you’re curious about dd/lg have a look at my reviews. If you find a girl who is ‘properly’ into it, lots of fun to be had.

Including a new review, that will go up shortly for External Link/Members Only which will be super positive.

She realty was a naughty little slut. :lol:

Offline Romney

I'm quite vanilla, but the one thing I've tried with a fair few SP's, mostly several years ago when I first began punting, is tie and tease.  For some reason I found giving up control to a beautiful woman, and having her do as she pleases with me, to be a big turn on.  I should say i was never into anything even remotely painful, more sensual teasing.  I also enjoyed being blindfolded during these sessions.  There was something very erotic for me when I couldn't see what she was going to do next, and to what body part.  :wacko:

I've mostly moved on to more of a vanilla GFE type of experience now, but I will occasionally request a tie and tease if I'm in the mood now.

The trouble is finding someone who's actually good at it.  Many SP's list it on their likes, but only a few seem to be imaginative enough to keep it interesting for more than a few minutes.  It's probably not easy for them either, as they need to think of multiple different ways to surprise me for a prolonged period of time.  If they also have the ability to edge me multiple times, that's even better.  And for me, I liked to be fully restrained, arms and legs spread eagle on the bed, not really being able to move at all.  Again that helplessness feeling was key to my enjoyment.

The obvious one I'd recommend for this is Ellie Rose.  It's her specialty, and she's great at it.  Another one who was very good was Sasha Lexx, but she's become very expensive and now has fake tits so I'm not as interested in her as I once was.  Finally Miss Holly also gave a very good T & T when I saw her, though she no longer tours London so not really an option for me anymore.

Although all three of these are very attractive from my point of view, the good thing about being blindfolded is that it really matters much less to me how pretty they are, as of course I'll not be looking at them for most of the action.  :D

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 09:53:36 pm by Romney »

Offline cunningman

Curious to know what others do or have tried with SPs to satisfy their other curiosities, kinks, fetishes or enjoyment of pleasures.  Perhaps I'm missing something out of ignorance.

Please do mention any SPs with a particular gift for unusual methods of pleasuring.

I tried snowball quite early on with a game but otherwise vanilla Polish girl.  She'd also told me that my attempt at rimming her tickled.  I might revisit.

I think the biggest kink I've tried (and repeated) was pussy fisting, which I really enjoy but is frequently not actually offered.

Most reliable was a lass in London near Angel, long retired, but also:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

honourable mention for:
who was game but it wasn't going to fit.

I tried receiving watersports too.  Meh!

What I'd really like to try is the sort of white gush that some girls (latinas mostly?) seem to manage on cam.  All the squirters I've tried were a bit different, borderline (un?)controlled piss, not what I want.

Offline Liverpool

There are a number of threads for the main alt activity of BDSM.

When she was working the Soho walkups I tried with Venezuelan (actually French) Monica,

- watersports, nothing to write home about. Once I got past the "insanely beautiful girl pissing on me" it was just an insanely beautiful girl pissing on me. Not something I want to do again.

- pegging. Not for me and being not used to it, it hurt......well, like buggery

- being slapped. Didn't make me cum quicker. Not for me.

LL, nothing wrong with vanilla stuff. That is harder to do than all the other stuff IMHO.

Offline sunnyj

My favourite way to finish is with open mouth CIM without touching WG's mouth.  :P It's a nice view seeing a girl's mouth getting filled with cum and bonus if she sallows.  :)

Offline Yankee41

My big kink is deepthroating a girl until she vomits.  I love it.  Its tricky to find a girl that does it.  I am always on the look out.  Its something that isnt advertised much so it can be a process to find a girl.

Online NeverMind07

Tried a few of the above, spitting in a girls mouth, choking (mutual), race play. Had a domme who really got into the race play and got off on it. It was her first time. Some of these fetishes are better visually in the mind than in practice, such as water sports. I got a chinese girl to do hard sports (not on me, just wanted to watch while she took a dump lol). It was hot only because she was such a hottie. Shame she went back to china.

Offline Jeffe

Yep a bit of choking and spitting can be good fun (although always make sure it’s consensual!). Slapping can be fun but I find often interrupts the flow, especially if they go a bit hard. Nipple play is good fun too and a nice twist on a more vanilla punt

Offline LLPunting

It’s a good question and a shame there aren’t more recommendations. Through punting I’ve managed to tick a few things of my fetish bucket list; strap on, bi, trans, water sports, snowballing, tie and tease, spanking etc. A girl who introduced me to pretty much all of these unfortunately hasn’t been in London for a long time and I don’t suspect will be coming back  :cry:

Probably best to start with a regular and make a few suggestions, hopefully they take the hints but if not don’t be afraid to be more direct. Tie and tease and adding a blindfold for example is a good way to open things and if you’re being tied up the girl has the control and is more likely to be open to more kinks.

Good luck with the experimenting

Thanks Jeffe, when/if I find an SP I can afford that's got outstanding skills of sensuality and I can trust her then I would love to do a blindfolded T&T.   :drinks:

Offline LLPunting

Some years ago (far too late to allow.me to make recommendations) i was surprised how a relatively large percentage of girls (from both aw and sa) were open to receiving an enema ... but it turned out to be one of many things that was much more exciting in my fantasies than in real life.

I spend enough time around real dogs to be totally over any fascination with clearing up shit.   :hi:

Offline LLPunting

If you’re curious about dd/lg have a look at my reviews. If you find a girl who is ‘properly’ into it, lots of fun to be had.

Including a new review, that will go up shortly for External Link/Members Only which will be super positive.

She realty was a naughty little slut. :lol:

Will read with curiosity  :hi:
My warped morality does tend to classify this as car crash fascination though.

Offline LLPunting

I'm quite vanilla, but the one thing I've tried with a fair few SP's, mostly several years ago when I first began punting, is tie and tease.  For some reason I found giving up control to a beautiful woman, and having her do as she pleases with me, to be a big turn on.  I should say i was never into anything even remotely painful, more sensual teasing.  I also enjoyed being blindfolded during these sessions.  There was something very erotic for me when I couldn't see what she was going to do next, and to what body part.  :wacko:

I've mostly moved on to more of a vanilla GFE type of experience now, but I will occasionally request a tie and tease if I'm in the mood now.

The trouble is finding someone who's actually good at it.  Many SP's list it on their likes, but only a few seem to be imaginative enough to keep it interesting for more than a few minutes.  It's probably not easy for them either, as they need to think of multiple different ways to surprise me for a prolonged period of time.  If they also have the ability to edge me multiple times, that's even better.  And for me, I liked to be fully restrained, arms and legs spread eagle on the bed, not really being able to move at all.  Again that helplessness feeling was key to my enjoyment.

The obvious one I'd recommend for this is Ellie Rose.  It's her specialty, and she's great at it.  Another one who was very good was Sasha Lexx, but she's become very expensive and now has fake tits so I'm not as interested in her as I once was.  Finally Miss Holly also gave a very good T & T when I saw her, though she no longer tours London so not really an option for me anymore.

Although all three of these are very attractive from my point of view, the good thing about being blindfolded is that it really matters much less to me how pretty they are, as of course I'll not be looking at them for most of the action.  :D

Many thanks for the candour  :drinks:

Ellie is indeed high on my wishlist once I have the funds to get to know her and afford an appropriately long encounter.  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

I tried snowball quite early on with a game but otherwise vanilla Polish girl.  She'd also told me that my attempt at rimming her tickled.  I might revisit.

I tried receiving watersports too.  Meh!

What I'd really like to try is the sort of white gush that some girls (latinas mostly?) seem to manage on cam.  All the squirters I've tried were a bit different, borderline (un?)controlled piss, not what I want.

Thanks, I've no interest in any of the watersports options for my arousal but if the girl gets off on it then I could oblige.
I suppose I should snowball at some point just to prove my respect for a civvie who might be a CIM/swallower but I again don't feel anything arousing about the thought of swilling/swallowing my own come.  I am totally down for swallowing a girl's come.

I can't recall if I did review a genuine squirter, I think I did call out a few fakers.  Finding another true squirter is on the to do list. :hi:

Offline LLPunting

When she was working the Soho walkups I tried with Venezuelan (actually French) Monica,

- watersports, nothing to write home about. Once I got past the "insanely beautiful girl pissing on me" it was just an insanely beautiful girl pissing on me. Not something I want to do again.

- pegging. Not for me and being not used to it, it hurt......well, like buggery

- being slapped. Didn't make me cum quicker. Not for me.

LL, nothing wrong with vanilla stuff. That is harder to do than all the other stuff IMHO.

Thanks L'pool, agree.  Then again being a GFE punter it's all about the apparent chemistry of the acts indulged in so yes Vanilla can be impossible to get an HE out of if the girl ain't selling it.

Offline LLPunting

My big kink is deepthroating a girl until she vomits.  I love it.  Its tricky to find a girl that does it.  I am always on the look out.  Its something that isnt advertised much so it can be a process to find a girl.

I've not found a girl with a sensitive enough gag reflex and a genuine desire to vomit to see whether this expression of passion would work for me.  :hi:

Offline lovemachine

Doesnt this tempt you to try External Link/Members Only. There is a lot more to the experience than the obvious. I have almost satisfied this kink and looking for something else.

Offline Waterhouse

Doesnt this tempt you to try External Link/Members Only. There is a lot more to the experience than the obvious. I have almost satisfied this kink and looking for something else.
:scare: :scare:

Each to their own but personally I just don't get this fetish.  I remember back  from school days being kicked in the nutz and it hurts like no other kind of pain.  I'd instantly go soft ifI was kicked there whilst hard, not get harder.

Whilst I don't mind being playfully cock-slapped with a sexy foot and totally get the trampling thing, no way would I pay to be kicked or knee'd in the balls.  I also think there’s the danger of permanent damage occurring if too hard and too often - another reason this is one kink to be avoided IMO.

Be interested to understand what you get out of it though and why.   :hi:

I wonder if our resident “kickee” has tried this?

Online Jonestown

In the early stages of a BDSM jag I visited this French lady in Victoria for some light bondage and teasing. The lady looked like Pierre's favourite naughty auntie, about 50-ish, slightly overweight with an ample chest, she had an exotic slim young girl as an assistant, who's job it turned out was to suck when told to. I was tied to a bed, legs wide, cushion under my arse, blindfolded, my senses were somewhat deprived, some amyl had been administered, I heard the rustle of paper/plastic, frenchie said take a deep breath, milliseconds later my genitals exploded, I wasn't sure it it was a laser death ray, high tension electrics, or she had poured rocket fuel over me and set it alight, I'm not sure what I screamed, something like, Oh fuck no, for sure. The sensation subsided, young exotic fearfully took the blindfold off, and I saw frenchie standing at the bottom of the bed wearing yellow marigolds and holding a large bunch of stinging nettles that she had taken from a Sainsbury's plastic bag. She apologised profusely and explained that a lot of her clients enjoyed it, but perhaps not so much the first time. I thought I would be scarred for life, but it quietened down quite quickly and had no lasting effect. The young exotic gave me owo as a consolation prize. I moved onto electrics shortly after that, leaving Gardener's World behind.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for sharing.

I'm thinking I should get the subject changed to say No contact...  :scare:

I have ZERO interest in receiving voluntary pain for gratification, other than perhaps to alleviate existing discomfort like slapping to dispel itching or break hysteria, oh and possibly a light slap to shock block impending orgasm.  The sensation has no attraction for me nor the psychology of needing punishment.  I haven't met and sat down to talk with pain lovers about why this is pleasurable so I have no idea what the motive is.

Offline LLPunting

In the early stages of a BDSM jag I visited this French lady in Victoria for some light bondage and teasing. The lady looked like Pierre's favourite naughty auntie, about 50-ish, slightly overweight with an ample chest, she had an exotic slim young girl as an assistant, who's job it turned out was to suck when told to. I was tied to a bed, legs wide, cushion under my arse, blindfolded, my senses were somewhat deprived, some amyl had been administered, I heard the rustle of paper/plastic, frenchie said take a deep breath, milliseconds later my genitals exploded, I wasn't sure it it was a laser death ray, high tension electrics, or she had poured rocket fuel over me and set it alight, I'm not sure what I screamed, something like, Oh fuck no, for sure. The sensation subsided, young exotic fearfully took the blindfold off, and I saw frenchie standing at the bottom of the bed wearing yellow marigolds and holding a large bunch of stinging nettles that she had taken from a Sainsbury's plastic bag. She apologised profusely and explained that a lot of her clients enjoyed it, but perhaps not so much the first time. I thought I would be scarred for life, but it quietened down quite quickly and had no lasting effect. The young exotic gave me owo as a consolation prize. I moved onto electrics shortly after that, leaving Gardener's World behind.

A smashing vignette phrased brilliantly for your memoirs mate.  You really should send that to the publishers.
So you tried electro-shock stimulation?

Offline Jeffe

That made me wince! Can’t believe she’d try something like that without consent first  :scare:

Online Jonestown

So you tried electro-shock stimulation?

Yes, but this was a good while back and the equipment was somewhat less than aerospace standard, very hard to maintain connection. I understand it is much better now and you can get state of the art stuff that is laptop controlled. Even back then it was way way better than any hand job, and frankly better than most sex.

Online Jonestown

That made me wince! Can’t believe she’d try something like that without consent first  :scare:

Well, she wouldn't have been given consent would she !

Offline LLPunting

Yes, but this was a good while back and the equipment was somewhat less than aerospace standard, very hard to maintain connection. I understand it is much better now and you can get state of the art stuff that is laptop controlled. Even back then it was way way better than any hand job, and frankly better than most sex.

Hmmm, ok, curious.  I saw some glass wand type thing on a show once with the whole gas plasma arc thing going on inside.   Will investigate.

Online Jonestown

Hmmm, ok, curious.  I saw some glass wand type thing on a show once with the whole gas plasma arc thing going on inside.   Will investigate.

Glass wand is irritating rubbish. Electro-Stim is the way to go.

Offline LLPunting

Glass wand is irritating rubbish. Electro-Stim is the way to go.

Just Wiki'd it and it looks ropey!   :scare:  Don't fancing fucking with my heart rhythm or purning the flesh off my johnson...  :scare:

Online Jonestown

Just Wiki'd it and it looks ropey!   :scare:  Don't fancing fucking with my heart rhythm or purning the flesh off my johnson...  :scare:

Chicken - two wire systems are safe, just never pass a current across the chest.

Offline LLPunting

Chicken - two wire systems are safe, just never pass a current across the chest.

OK, note to self, trust SP with blindfold, car battery and some jumper cables.

Offline dieseldriver

I tried the spanking scene many years ago. Joined a few clubs and went to parties where the girls got spanked, paddled, and caned. Some would return the favor to those interested. I did find a regular spankee for private sessions in hotels. Liked some sex play too at the end of session. Bit of fingering, and once shagged her. Orgasmed every time.

My all time favorite met via the ITC-mag site (ITC-mag.com) what must be 5/6 years ago. But she was a spanker. Enjoyed having her big tits fondled and a nude massage before session ended.   

Try External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline Pushn

I’ve honestly been looking for a girl who will wear tights and preform a full body massage. So many replies saying they would then when I turn up “oh I didn’t have any tights”

Simple request; yet still never managed to get it fulfilled 😒

Online Jonestown

I’ve honestly been looking for a girl who will wear tights and preform a full body massage. So many replies saying they would then when I turn up “oh I didn’t have any tights”

Simple request; yet still never managed to get it fulfilled 😒

Surely the answer is to take a pair along with you ?

Offline LLPunting

Surely the answer is to take a pair along with you ?

6 yrs, 25 and 0, is it surprising?

Offline Pushn

Sorry guys. I’ll start doing some reviews.

Online Jonestown

Sorry guys. I’ll start doing some reviews.

Have you bought those tights yet ?