Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy-jessica-xx  (Read 5574 times)

Offline kurnlittle

Anybody seen sexy-jessica-xx? Seems to tour between Warwick and London

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline guymids-72

Just giving this thread a bump, Jess is in my hotlist, anyone had the pleasure?

Dodo

Why on earth would you want your tits done like these.......they look like fuckin balloons

Offline guymids-72

Personally I love them! Each to their own though!

Offline grandaddybadman

Why on earth would you want your tits done like these.......they look like fuckin balloons

I like big tits and I don't mind the fake big tit prnstar look, i think it looks sexy :cool:.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Dodo

Funny old thing aint it the way we like different tits. I have always prefered something I can grab with one hand, nice and pert no bigger that a C cup. As they say every man to his own.

Offline kurnlittle

Somebody one day will visit so we can find out about her tITS first hand

Offline DaveR

Seen her a few times. Very sexy, attractive, a little vanilla at times but overall a very worthwhile punt. Great body and great tits - I love em!

Offline brumsbest1

What is she like facially?
Whats her attitude like?

Any more info on her guys as she is active in wolves again at the moment and looks hot! (but exp) - is she worth it?

BB

Muffdiver39

Seen her a few times. Very sexy, attractive, a little vanilla at times but overall a very worthwhile punt. Great body and great tits - I love em!

£180ph for a little vanilla service though??

Offline jimb123

I've seen her in walsall, she's good looking the tits are very nice if you like fake. The service is a bit vanilla. Nice blow job though.