Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicoll.hot  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Knight269

External Link/Members Only

See her pop up all the time but never seen any reviews in her

Anyone seen her?

Offline samsung1

Nationality: Romanian

Thats all you need to know.

:hi:

Offline Dylanbob

I've seen her at least 5 times over the last 2 years, she did use to have a different profile to be fair.

My genuine advice would be for a 1 shot, 15-30 min punt she is one of the best in the city ridiculous hot in the flesh and tight if you know what I mean . but for longer sessions I would look elsewhere

Offline pbrown355

She used to be Alice I think. She was in the jewellery quarter Saw her once before my days on UKP. There is a thread on here similar to this because I remember answering this question previously. She had one of the best bodies I've ever been with. Very petite, very small breasts which I believe have been enhanced since.
I enjoyed and intended to go back but never did. Other ladies to see etc but worth a short visit like the previous post says.

Offline samsung1

I've seen her at least 5 times over the last 2 years, she did use to have a different profile to be fair.

My genuine advice would be for a 1 shot, 15-30 min punt she is one of the best in the city ridiculous hot in the flesh and tight if you know what I mean . but for longer sessions I would look elsewhere

Another one lurking out of the shadows  :D

You sound like your touting her or may be her pimp  :bomb:

Offline Dylanbob

Another one lurking out of the shadows  :D

You sound like your touting her or may be her pimp  :bomb:

To be fair if I was a pimp I would have more money lol. Take the advice or leave it guys. We are talking about a 60 quid punt not buying a house.

Offline onaleash

I have seen her and concur - she's hot, awesome body... not worth more than 30 mins though simple as that