Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice on how to go about a TOFTT  (Read 1126 times)

Offline DAlpine1980

Hi

As someone who has only gone for popular wgs that were already well reviewed and not having a negative/neutral time I have had an easy time of it and not felt I could add anything to previous reviews.

However, I have seen a couple of profiles that caught my eye that seem fairly new. I wondered does anybody have any good advice on things to do to ensure safety/discretion as best possible when TOFTT?

Offline NervousJ

Your best bet is to post your choices up and maybe we could help.... Always a risk, but always try their aw number in the search function to see if anyone else has been...

I like a TOFTT, don't forget you can always walk away....

Offline _Rust_

Your best bet is to post your choices up and maybe we could help.... Always a risk, but always try their aw number in the search function to see if anyone else has been...

I like a TOFTT, don't forget you can always walk away....

I agree with this, experienced reviewers have picked up where a girl is part of a known group or has recycled a profile, so worth posting links to understand if there's anything you should be wary of or a better likelihood that you'll be successful

Offline DAlpine1980

Thanks for the replies. I had already sent emails to a couple of wgs and not heard back yet. So still on the hunt. I may be taking  a break for a bit, but if I get the urge I will post links in here.

Offline saf1976

Agree on the above but a lot of new / unreviewed girls on AW tend not to use the email system. A text is the best way I find.

Also go for ones with realistic pics. A lot of profiles have a lot of pics that anybody could get off instagram and the like.