Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie for you - Shropshire. Anyone??  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Boundless

Just noticed this profile but she seems to have been in the area for a while.

Anyone had the pleasure?
She's got some reviews on AW, a couple are by guys that have only seen her but there's a few from guys that have been around the Shropshire scene by the looks of it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Very tempted to TOFTT.

Offline tesla

looks OK apart from the tattoos!

Offline Madone1

Just noticed this profile but she seems to have been in the area for a while.

Anyone had the pleasure?
She's got some reviews on AW, a couple are by guys that have only seen her but there's a few from guys that have been around the Shropshire scene by the looks of it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Very tempted to TOFTT.

The verification picture that was up a few days ago wasn't great looked like the kind of girl that you would finger behind a bingo hall after loading her up with 5 pints of mild. :yahoo:

stokiemike

I haven't seen her ad before but rarely look in the Shropshire area of AW as the pickings always seem to be pretty bad, even compared to Stoke on Trent!

Having seen her ad I hope you do TOFTT as I look forward to reading your blow by blow review and hopefully following in your, er, footsteps!

From the photos especially those tits and tats I would happily test run her myself.

SM

Offline Boundless

The verification picture that was up a few days ago wasn't great looked like the kind of girl that you would finger behind a bingo hall after loading her up with 5 pints of mild. :yahoo:

Nowt wrong with that mate!

Offline Madone1

Nowt wrong with that mate!

True it how I get most of my non-punting action lol. I would give her a go but don't like the extra £30 quid for anal.