Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZARA BRUMDOMX - comms handled by someone else - Birmingham B16  (Read 1419 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6665912) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7708286) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
External Link/Members Only

Phone number: ‪07586334056‬

B16 - close to Five Ways roundabout.

Comms were all good, got really hyped up in fact.

Got there and was told to wait for 5 mins. Then ready bby, come upstairs and the girl who opened the door is indeed the girl in the pics. FAF, high heels, great bolt ons. Smelled really nice.

I went in for a welcome kiss, she turned her head and said that’s extra. I said, you told me it wouldn’t be in the messages.

And guess what? She can hardly speak English. She said the comms are done by her secretary. She started to translate her own WhatsApp messages through her phone by screenshotting the messages and using the translation tool.

Wtf?! I told her I’m going, what a waste of time and Uber. I ain’t paying £100 and then extra for kissing as well. When it was agreed beforehand.

Waste of time.

Offline bops909

Sorry to hear you had two negatives in the same day OP !

Good on you for walking out.

After some experiences like yours I always assume I'm talking to a a third person when texting non-British profiles, until I know otherwise.

In my experience if the girl has a "secretary" they tend to have a business account on WhatsApp and the first reply is normally a menu of services with the extras and often the post code included  - before you've even asked for it.

If not I've learnt the hard way to always ask about extras.

I wonder how Zara feels knowing her secretary is making promises for things she hasn't agreed to?

I reckon it's got to be bad for business and her peace of mind.

I reckon you did her a solid favour letting her translate "her" messages.

Better luck next time and thank you for the review  :hi:

Offline alabama1

Sorry to hear you had two negatives in the same day OP !

Good on you for walking out.

After some experiences like yours I always assume I'm talking to a a third person when texting non-British profiles, until I know otherwise.

In my experience if the girl has a "secretary" they tend to have a business account on WhatsApp and the first reply is normally a menu of services with the extras and often the post code included  - before you've even asked for it.

If not I've learnt the hard way to always ask about extras.

I wonder how Zara feels knowing her secretary is making promises for things she hasn't agreed to?

I reckon it's got to be bad for business and her peace of mind.

I reckon you did her a solid favour letting her translate "her" messages.

Better luck next time and thank you for the review  :hi:
I have had times when Roms have refused to do extras, even after i have shown them the text messages confirming them. They just shrug their shoulders. Thanks for the review by the way OP  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 11:38:35 am by alabama1 »

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Believe it or not lads, but I’ve just got a text form her saying she would forgive me for walking but only if I go and see her today.

Blimey.

I’m actually thinking about it… only because she was so fit.

PS: I promised myself not to post anymore convos between I and the WG but this is just priceless:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 02:19:44 pm by versace »

Online scutty brown

Sounds more like an invitation to meet Sergei

Offline versace

• Temp ban until

Offline alabama1

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
lol. She will most likely be my plan B, plan A will be “I Love Linda”

Looks like Brum it is this weekend…

Offline alabama1

lol. She will most likely be my plan B, plan A will be “I Love Linda”

Looks like Brum it is this weekend…
Maybe best to buy a 'fast track' ticket   :D

Offline pbrown355

Versace, please don't go back. Based on your review I'm going to see her and I don't want your blood splattered around the place!

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
lol. She is all yours. Just seen I Love Linda.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until