Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians in Portsmouth  (Read 1337 times)

Offline davegreen1961

does anyone have any experience of the Romanian girls in Portsmouth. They all look gorgeous on their AW profiles and are reasonably priced.
Are the photos accurate ? Is the service as described ?

Any views/recommendations appreciated.

davec

Offline nigel4498

Don't waste your time or your money mate unless you are into a 15 minute shag for £40, that's all they are worth. You get nothing on their likes lost, very poor service, stay clear and book an indie with plenty of good feed back.

Offline latecomer

I agree.  Their profiles will all have been written by a pimp and the girl won't even understand what has been written because her command of English will be so poor.  I wouldn't be tempted if I were you.

bebobdado

Yeah i have to admit it can be rather hit and miss with Romainians, the previous responders make very valid points

But if you are just looking for a 15 minute quickie and you don't mind the possiblity/likelihood of not getting OW or FK then why not?

I love fucking young beautiful women and for £40 you can take a chance

i saw Diana Daze a few days ago, who i will review soon. She was so hot and well worth seeing, had a good attiyude and was chatty

External Link/Members Only   or    External Link/Members Only

Offline djng6

Yeah i have to admit it can be rather hit and miss with Romainians, the previous responders make very valid points

But if you are just looking for a 15 minute quickie and you don't mind the possiblity/likelihood of not getting OW or FK then why not?

I love fucking young beautiful women and for £40 you can take a chance

i saw Diana Daze a few days ago, who i will review soon. She was so hot and well worth seeing, had a good attiyude and was chatty

External Link/Members Only   or    External Link/Members Only

Was DFK/CIM on offer?

Offline djng6

I'm a Pompey guy and I agree with all the sentiments that Romanian girls here are poor. Avoid if you want a good service and stuff like DFK/CIM etc