Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antgirl69 in Bristol???  (Read 10694 times)

Offline Cheltclient

I’m looking elsewhere too. Have a booking confirmed but won’t send any more messages and will see if she comes back to me closer to the time to confirm. I suspect she won’t. If she does, awesome, I’ll go and see her and review. But I’m fairly sure this will fall into the time waster category.

Would appear were cynical for good reason sometimes

Offline bdyno

I've got as far as agreeing a price, she hasn't responded to me asking when she's free yet.

Offline Cheltclient

I’m 99% sure this isn’t legit. Well not quite 99% but not far off. I hope I’m wrong as, taking her pictures at face value she is really really hot, but something genuinely feels off. I’m relaxed about it tho as I think I’m my head I’ve already decided it’s not going to happen. Happy to be surprised but not going to hold my breath.

Already started looking at alternative options for this week but not many option out there. Did think about getting to book English .Rebecca ... not seen her before ... but she’s all booked up. Maybe a profile will pop up that catches the eye
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 07:18:09 pm by Cheltclient »

Offline bdyno

Did think about getting to book English .Rebecca ... not seen her before ... but she’s all booked up.
I often think about going to see her too - I like to partake of a couple of services she doesn't offer and you need to plan ahead which I don't always do, but her reviews on here are always entertaining so I'm sure she's worth seeing even if it's just to meet her cats!

Offline Cheltclient

Yeah I actually think she looks hot but I’m a little tentative due to all the drama on here. I won’t wade into that as I haven’t met her so can’t have a view but it does make me a little unsure in booking her. But then to be fair she clearly gets lot of bookings, clearly provides a good service, so whether I end up booking her or not isn’t going to make much difference to anyone.

It’s quite barren out there at the moment. Was working in Chelt today and was no real options on AW ... apart from one hot looking English girl at £220 an hour :(

Offline Cheltclient

P.s just realised I’ve risked turning this into an ER thread ... not my intention ... my bad. Let’s get back on topic.

Does anyone think they’ll have enough staying power to get to booking day with Ant girl?

Offline Arabian72

Im now thinking its some guy sitting in his room obsessed with an ex nuts model posting her pics for likes

Offline Cheltclient

Im now thinking its some guy sitting in his room obsessed with an ex nuts model posting her pics for likes

Now you’ve said that, a lot of the pics do look like retro lad mag shoots.

If this is a scam profile I can’t quite work out what the scam is. Unless it’s as you suspect, get to the day before and then the request comes through for a deposit. I don’t think any of us would be so daft to fool for that.

Won’t lie, a little gutted but the it was always TGTBT :)

Offline bdyno

P.s just realised I’ve risked turning this into an ER thread ... not my intention ... my bad. Let’s get back on topic.

Does anyone think they’ll have enough staying power to get to booking day with Ant girl?
As longs as she keeps replying, I'll keep waiting to see what happens.  It's no skin off my nose if it leads nowhere. 

Offline scutty brown

This photo was pasted in 2009
The Twitter profile says she was born in 1997
That makes her no older than 12 when the photo was posted.

Just to note that while she may be "Antonia Lloyd" on twitter, some of the photo galleries call her Kate, or Katherine, "from Somerset"

also the photos seem to be old - for instance the one below was posted to External Link/Members Only in 2009, but was actually taken from "Nuts" magazine so may be even older
If you look at the xHamster shoot I linked to above, they also look old: check the bath taps for instance

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bdyno

This photo was pasted in 2009
The Twitter profile says she was born in 1997
That makes her no older than 12 when the photo was posted.
I think we're agreed none of us believe much of what she says.

Offline Cheltclient

My last message to her was a few days ago and she hasn’t replied so it’s radio silence for me. I pretty much had one decent conversation one night with her, agreed a date, and then little since. My last message was a question, so something for her to reply to, so I’m assuming she doesn’t want any further conversation.

So for me, unless something changes, I won’t be seeing her (but who knows, maybe the planets may align). Got the funds for a booking and Sod’s law there doesn’t appear to be many options at all. Always the way. When I haven’t got the cash there’s three or four I would love to book and when I do all that seems to be available are Eastern European’s who look hot but have no reviews. Frustrating !

Offline Laur

Offline Cheltclient

Word of warning - BB on offer.

Explain? Where does this knowledge come from? Was it advised as being available in enquiries or offered during a booking?

I’m guessing everyone has bailed on this idea anyway?

Offline bdyno

Word of warning - BB on offer.
Hasn't been offered to me?

Still very sceptical, but she's still replying so I'll keep trying till I have reason not to.

Unfortunately I had a message last night confirming a time for the suggested date, but I'm no longer free that day so she may well think it's me that's the time waster!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 08:41:21 am by bdyno »

Offline Cheltclient

Bareback wasn’t offered to me either but of course it’s a topic that would never come up from my side anyway.

Offline Laur

Explain? Where does this knowledge come from? Was it advised as being available in enquiries or offered during a booking?

When asked if all services are included in price, or anything would be extra, she said BB at an added cost.

Of course I expressed some concern at this. She said, "well it's up to you. "
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 01:19:41 pm by Laur »

Offline bdyno

Rimming was the only extra she mentioned to me.

Offline Cheltclient

Out of curiosity how is everyone getting on with this? Still no response to my last message from a fair few days ago and had a little look this morning and it’s showing that ‘user no longer exists’ on Twitter.

Not sure if that means she’s blocked me. I don’t use Twitter regularly.  or if she really has disappeared
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 08:05:53 am by Cheltclient »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Out of curiosity how is everyone getting on with this? Still no response to my last message from a fair few days ago and had a little look this morning and it’s showing that ‘user no longer exists’ on Twitter.

Not sure if that means she’s blocked me. I don’t use Twitter regularly.  or if she really has disappeared

You've posted nearly 20 messages about this SP over the last couple of weeks. Maybe time to step back and re-assess? The chase is fun I'll grant but there are other fish in the sea. Maybe she's moved on because all off a sudden all these guys are stalking her.

Offline Cheltclient

You've posted nearly 20 messages about this SP over the last couple of weeks. Maybe time to step back and re-assess? The chase is fun I'll grant but there are other fish in the sea. Maybe she's moved on because all off a sudden all these guys are stalking her.

I did write a somewhat stroppy reply but I’ve modified it and deleted it, as I’ve seen a lot of the needless venom people can get on here for little reason and really can’t be arsed to get embroiled in that kind of nonsense. All I would say that this is a thread about a girl with no reviews who a few of us had provisional bookings with. So to suggest that we shouldn’t comment and move on seems to negate the point of this site. But then, who am I to suggest I know anything about the ethos of the site.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 09:41:59 am by Cheltclient »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I did write a somewhat stroppy reply but I’ve modified it and deleted it, as I’ve seen a lot of the needless venom people can get on here for little reason and really can’t be arsed to get embroiled in that kind of nonsense. All I would say that this is a thread about a girl with no reviews who a few of us had provisional bookings with. So to suggest that we shouldn’t comment and move on seems to negate the point of this site. But then, who am I to suggest I know anything about the ethos of the site.

I meant no antagonsim and have no desire to get into that kind of debate so my apologies if you took it that way. My point, which had good intentions, is that obsession isn't healthy. If I were the SP and looking at this thread I'd run a fucking mile.

Offline Cheltclient

Fair enough. Apology accepted. Guess I’m just a little nervous contributing on here sometimes (although I’ve reviewed all the recent girls I’ve seen) as I do see some real venom on other threads and don’t want to attract that or contribute to it. So my own apologies if my response was sensitive.

I do see your point tho. For me I’ve been asking the questions more because I’m dubious as to the woman in questions legitimacy. If I’m honest, and as mentioned in a earlier post, I’ve already given up on this one - although there doesn’t appear to be any attractive alternatives at the moment (which is frustrating) so I was asking more out of curiosity and wondering whether I was just unlucky and maybe should have persevered
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 10:10:25 am by Cheltclient »

Offline bdyno

Her profile is still visible to me which means she can't have blocked me, but I get a pop up message saying tweets can't be retrieved and something went wrong. PMs also fail to send.

If the profile reactivates I'll keep trying, but hopes were never high to begin with hence starting this thread.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Fair enough. Apology accepted. Guess I’m just a little nervous contributing on here sometimes (although I’ve reviewed all the recent girls I’ve seen) as I do see some real venom on other threads and don’t want to attract that or contribute to it. So my own apologies if my response was sensitive.

I do see your point tho. For me I’ve been asking the questions more because I’m dubious as to the woman in questions legitimacy. If I’m honest, and as mentioned in a earlier post, I’ve already given up on this one - although there doesn’t appear to be any attractive alternatives at the moment (which is frustrating) so I was asking more out of curiosity and wondering whether I was just unlucky and maybe should have persevered

If a SP is dubious or flaky, it becomes more about the chase and seeing if she's real than it is about putting your cock in her mouth. You can waste a lot of time and there are diminishing returns. I understand what you mean about choices: I'm appalled at some of the SPs I've considered when I want to have punt but have few options. Better to have a wank and save your cash. Maybe try to see Frankie Scott one last time before she disappears?

Offline Cheltclient

If a SP is dubious or flaky, it becomes more about the chase and seeing if she's real than it is about putting your cock in her mouth. You can waste a lot of time and there are diminishing returns. I understand what you mean about choices: I'm appalled at some of the SPs I've considered when I want to have punt but have few options. Better to have a wank and save your cash. Maybe try to see Frankie Scott one last time before she disappears?

Yeah I agree about the chase. For this girl, I just genuinely thought the pictures were beyond hot and the idea of arranging a meet away from AW was an appeal (albeit a risky one).

I gave up following my last unanswered message and decided to book someone else.. Working in Cheltenham for a week and there is literally nothing of appeal coming up in searches. Frankie may be an option but for some reason I’m not itching to go for a 2nd visit. Not sure why. Today it just seems to be Roms and a couple matures. Gabriella is touring but I saw here a fair old while back and I def wouldn’t go for round 2.

Frustrating !!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yeah I agree about the chase. For this girl, I just genuinely thought the pictures were beyond hot and the idea of arranging a meet away from AW was an appeal (albeit a risky one).

I gave up following my last unanswered message and decided to book someone else.. Working in Cheltenham for a week and there is literally nothing of appeal coming up in searches. Frankie may be an option but for some reason I’m not itching to go for a 2nd visit. Not sure why. Today it just seems to be Roms and a couple matures. Gabriella is touring but I saw here a fair old while back and I def wouldn’t go for round 2.

Frustrating !!

Frustrating is Frankie being on my HL for ages and I'm not going to be able to see her before she goes. C'est la vie.

Offline Cheltclient

Frustrating is Frankie being on my HL for ages and I'm not going to be able to see her before she goes. C'est la vie.

Yeah that does suck as she certainly would give you a good time.

I would love to book Imogen Mae again but I seem to recall seeing she’s like 2 hour min booking at something like £350. Too rich for me.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yeah that does suck as she certainly would give you a good time.

I would love to book Imogen Mae again but I seem to recall seeing she’s like 2 hour min booking at something like £350. Too rich for me.

Her profile suggests bookings start at £200/hr. If you don't punt this week, you can put the savings* towards towards a meet with Imogen and justify it as a treat to yourself.
Since you've seen her before she might (I stress might) offer you the same rate as before for a 90 minute booking. Good luck.

* It's a false logic but work with me on this one. :D

Offline Cheltclient

Her profile suggests bookings start at £200/hr. If you don't punt this week, you can put the savings* towards towards a meet with Imogen and justify it as a treat to yourself.
Since you've seen her before she might (I stress might) offer you the same rate as before for a 90 minute booking. Good luck.

* It's a false logic but work with me on this one. :D

Yeah I see your logic. It’s tempting. To be honest I have a feeling a punt may not happen as I have restricted time after this week (although I had arranged a suitable time for Antgirl a little later in the month) - there really is nothing around that looks tempting - so perhaps that’s the way forward. Save the funds put aside for this one and add them to the next punt. Perhaps an expensive but quality provider like Imogen Mae or suppose I could arrange a threesome.

Don’t know why Cheltenham is so dire at the moment. Last time I was here there were four or five profiles I was tempted by. Working in Birmingham mid March and Manchester early April so maybe there will be some options up there.

Offline Coriniumstud

Twitter account no longer exists

Offline scutty brown

Twitter account no longer exists

That was to be expected once the deception was discovered.
I think you would have been heading for a deposit scam or a blackmail attempt

Offline Arabian72

Offline bdyno

What was the deception then?
We don't yet know what it would have been.  I was fully expecting to be asked for a deposit should things have kept progressing.

We do know she's at least 10 years older than she's presenting herself to be.

Offline scutty brown

We don't yet know what it would have been.  I was fully expecting to be asked for a deposit should things have kept progressing.

We do know she's at least 10 years older than she's presenting herself to be.

I doubt if it was even her. Probably some bloke in his bedroom using old photos trying to set you up for blackmail. You can find a lot from someones twitter account

Offline bdyno

Maybe - not much to see on my twitter though.  I'd been following her for a good year or more though, so if that was the case its been going on for a while. 

Offline SWAaron

Twitter is back... apparently hacked.

Offline bdyno

Yeah, we've swapped messages again and arranged a new date for the end of March.

Still not expecting it to happen!

Offline Arabian72

I've been blocked since 4th march. If anyone actually manages a meet with this one I'll pay it myself. Never gonna happen

Offline bdyno

I'm just playing along to see what she does.

Her excuse will be posted here when it happens....

Offline Arabian72

I've been blocked since 4th march. If anyone actually manages a meet with this one I'll pay it myself. Never gonna happen
4th feb

Offline Arabian72

I'm just playing along to see what she does.

Her excuse will be posted here when it happens....
More likely you just end up blocked like me. No reason given

Offline bdyno

More likely you just end up blocked like me. No reason given
And its no skin off  my nose when the time comes   :drinks:

Offline Coriniumstud

Seems like she’s playing a game if it is her
Or it’s a 14 year old virgin having a wank whilst reading the comments

Offline Arabian72

So did anyone manage to meet this bullshit merchant then?

Offline bdyno

No, but she's still talking to me!

Offline Arabian72

No, but she's still talking to me!
Still? Her profile is disappearing more times than debbie mcghee.

Offline redveee

I've been trying to arrange something with her, obviously for when this Corona stuff is over, and have sent her several DMs. I sent her one a week ago with no reply but she's been posting on Twitter since then so I'm starting to have doubts too. I want to ask if she's got any newer pics other than what she's posted on Twitter but don't wasnt to scare her off and blocking me on the twitter profile I'm chatting to her on.

Offline bdyno

I've asked her about whether she has more pics elsewhere.  She claimed not to, but did imply that there were probably some on purpleport if you found photographers she's worked with.

Aside from that, the best I've seen so far are the ones linked earlier in the thread.  Some are obviously far more recent than others.

Similar experience to you though.  Hoping for a meet as soon as allowed, still getting occasional replies, but she's never that quick and often takes a few days to get back to you.  A couple of times we have swapped several messages in a single session, but it's the exception rather than the rule.

Offline justalad

Why is anyone even attempting to meet given the following:

- Confirmed barebacker
- Photo’s 10 years plus out of date
- Flakey as fuck
- No reviews elsewhere