Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XCheltenham MatureX Formerly Luscious Leigh X  (Read 1149 times)

Legslegslegs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone on here seen this girl? Had a punt with her last week. Talked for ages in very unsexy clothes when she first arrived - showed no interest in getting changed until I invited her to. Not sure she's the one in her first picture, which is the one that attracted my attention. Recognised her arse and knickers from the second one, though. Failed to wear a suspended belt as I had requested.
Nice dirty talk about what we might do and, although very flattering to hear her gasp at the size of my cock, not much fun when she said she couldn't accommodate it in her pussy, never mind her arse! Ended up having to wank myself off over her tits. Not a great punt, frankly.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Anyone on here seen this girl? Had a punt with her last week. Talked for ages in very unsexy clothes when she first arrived - showed no interest in getting changed until I invited her to. Not sure she's the one in her first picture, which is the one that attracted my attention. Recognised her arse and knickers from the second one, though. Failed to wear a suspended belt as I had requested.
Nice dirty talk about what we might do and, although very flattering to hear her gasp at the size of my cock, not much fun when she said she couldn't accommodate it in her pussy, never mind her arse! Ended up having to wank myself off over her tits. Not a great punt, frankly.

I think this would be better off in the reviews section not the info one?

Offline Roth

Sounds crap and one to avoid then. :bomb: Agree it should be a review most probably. :hi:

Luscious Leigh xx

I saw the above last week.

His 'positive' feedback is on my aw page and reads as follows ...'Very enjoyable hour with a sexy, curvaceous, intelligent minx who knows how to treat a man. Will return.'

So understandably I am baffled by this vindictive post.

The above poster also text me twice following our meeting saying he enjoyed and that he was looking forward to seeing me again.

As for my 'unsexy clothes', I was dressed smartly with sexy black lingerie underneath and stockings. I made it clear that despite his requests I do not ever turn up to a clients home looking like a street hooker.

Regarding posters 'large cock', yes it is the thickest one I've ever seen. He actually admits this himself in one of his other posts on here where he reviews 'Bea' & 'Mia' in Cheltenham.

I'm not sure how these ladies handled it but I'm very small and tight as I've not had children, and I genuinely found it too big. No woman should have to risk hurting or tearing herself. Also, client didn't seem too bothered that we didn't have full intercourse.

It is deeply unfair and vile to pull a stunt like this across a girl with whom you did have a great time with and wanted to see again. My only thought here is perhaps that the poster is projecting some anger on to me for some reason. Either way that's his issue not mine, but please in future consider the implications of such vindictive behaviour and treat women a little better! X

Legslegslegs

I accept that my review of the above was harsh and unfair: she is a sweet, intelligent and attractive woman who deserved better from me. My only defence is that I had probably had a few glasses of wine when I wrote. I apologise unreservedly and wish her nothing but the best.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:25:32 pm by Legslegslegs »

OldAdmin

I accept that my review of the above was harsh and unfair: she is a sweet, intelligent and attractive woman who deserved better from me. My only defence is that I had probably had a few glasses of wine when I wrote. I apologise unreservedly and wish her nothing but the best.

To answer your PM - reviews are not deleted.

As per site rules page:
- Post deletion
Posts will only be deleted if they contravene these rules or are duplicate posts. Common reasons such as "I've been asked to remove this by the person" or "I don't want to be discussed" or "I am no longer working" or "My boyfriend has found out" or "I don't want my new name to be known" will NOT be accepted. If a post / review you made or someone else made about you is incorrect then make a post to correct yourself or them.

- Review deletion
Not possible, as the notice on the review creation page made clear and the above rule about post deletion.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Wtf

Hidden Image/Members Only

Luscious Leigh xx

It seems grossly unfair to me that this review should not be deleted
The original poster has clearly admitted he acted out of vindictiveness.
I have proven he lied and he's admitted it, yet I'm stuck with a negative against my name?
This is very unfair . :-/

vw

It seems grossly unfair to me that this review should not be deleted
The original poster has clearly admitted he acted out of vindictiveness.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I have proven he lied and he's admitted it, yet I'm stuck with a negative against my name?
This is very unfair . :-/

Looking at your banning reason one for the local blacklist for me. 

Offline dboy74

Cock!

Offline mcsamm

been looking at her profile for a long time - would have liked if the review had more details as to her body type

Offline Danj89

Was after a vanilla outcall, arranged with this one and got radio silence on the day of the booking. Arranged again 2 weeks later and the same thing radio silence on the day of the booking again.

Dunno what's up with this one.