Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess - Felling, massage and intimate shaving  (Read 4019 times)

Offline Ackerman2000

Hi, does anyone know if Jess is till working. Links from her old reviews don’t seem to be live anymore. Was needing an intimate shave and thought I might give her a try. Thanks

Offline waynekerr600

Not sure about Jess but there's the lady at Pelton who does it and there was also a lady in South Shields that does it. Sorry I can't be more specific but finer details escape me at the moment.

Offline Michael48

Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Fragilehand

Didn't want to start a new pointless topic, so apologies for jumping on the back of this one but what the f is this about?
External Link/Members Only
Are people really paying £150 for this? New years resolution was to treat posts like posters and walk on buy if I didn't like anything but come on am I missing something with this add?

Offline JasonsAllRound

Didn't want to start a new pointless topic, so apologies for jumping on the back of this one but what the f is this about?
External Link/Members Only
Are people really paying £150 for this? New years resolution was to treat posts like posters and walk on buy if I didn't like anything but come on am I missing something with this add?

Is that Jess in the pics?

Offline Fragilehand

Mt post has nothing to do with jess. Just didn't want to start a new thread. I was just making a point of being shock that someone (in the add) can ask for so much money