Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: demi and friends  (Read 1826 times)

Online jarrovian

Has anybody had any dealings with demi and friends on vivastreet? Also what has happened to tina's massage? They used to be in spital tongues and was an ok place to visit

Offline magiceye

Dunno if its too late,

External Link/Members Only

I called her on the day, no answer but she text back saying to callback at 6. I called at 6 again no answer but got text saying she's driving and she can do 6:30 for 30mins (£60). Go to address, door was opened by Demi, was told to go upstairs to room after the paperwork. Went in the room and got a shock! There was another girl! A Chubby girl. turns out it was that time of month for Demi, fuck that pissed me off. Then the chubby one says 'do i want the VIP service for £20 extra? What does that include? She says OWO..... Nah its OK. Demi looked nice with tanned body, long black hair, big boobs shame I couldn't fuck her.

themademan2

Stay away from this place. Sends u into room with a ugly lass once she collects payment. I got stung 3 months ago

Offline Blackhawk

Frankly if anyone tried this with me my hands would be round their neck until i got my sixty notes back!
Banned reason: Offering positive reviews in exchange for freebies.
Banned by: daviemac

Basilbasset

Froggah

Seen them when in North Shields about 6 months ago. In the phone was asked if I wanted a duo or brunette or blonde. Went for the blonde which found out to be the chubby one. Normally go for slim girls but surprisingly enjoyed it v much. Great bj without and doggy style over side of bed! Now & then i Still have a little tug thinking about it. Was offered duo for £80 but didn't take it, wish I had though!

Offline magiceye

How long was your booking and how much?

Froggah

£60 for 30 mins, offered duo for £80 half hour, wish I'd took it

themademan2

There's a lot better out there. Don't waste your money on Demi and friends