Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff recos  (Read 1401 times)

Offline xxpat

Hi..forgive the request and lack of links (on my phone)..but looking for recos as I m in town for a few days and I think these ladies will be known without the need of links...4 ladies that have turned my head:

Blondes like fun
Tattoogirlguillia
Raven
Foxy_Roxy

Like: big boobs, good looks great owo ...any guidance would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks!

Offline h34

Just finished reading a review of the tattoo girl and it sounded amazing!

If you like big boobs then Raven isn't for you.

Offline Lewis

Hi..forgive the request and lack of links (on my phone)..but looking for recos as I m in town for a few days and I think these ladies will be known without the need of links...4 ladies that have turned my head:

The links are handy as this site will pick them up and provide previous info on them if they're on Adultwork.

I really find it hard to understand why people cannot obtain links from their phone. If you view via desktop mode rather than the AW "App" then the links are easily obtainable.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 08:34:12 pm by Lewis »

Offline xxpat

I d read most of.the reviews I was just hoping for any more colour, and sorry.but it is harder to copy paste on a phone..

Offline Punting_Mad

Press and hold with your finger and a copy box will pop up.. press and hold where you want to paste and a paste box pops up .

Offline xxpat

Yes I know how to do it...I was just on my way out to dinner so didn't have time to srae about..they re all well known so thought I d get a quid pro quo..vs a lesson in cell phone use.. :unknown:

Offline bazingaboy

Have only seen Raven and Blonde likes fun.

Both outstanding service providers but very different in appearance.
Of the 2 my personal preference would be BLF. But Raven will also leave you smiling
You stated big boobs and BLF will definitely not disappoint in that dept.

Have added the links of the girls mention below to help the search function but can't seem to see Roxy on the search page

External Link/Members Only - Raven

External Link/Members Only - BLF

External Link/Members Only - Tattoogiulia

Offline WelshMichael

Have added the links of the girls mention below to help the search function but can't seem to see Roxy on the search page

This Roxy perhaps:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline xxpat

Thank you, I saw BLF and did have a v good time, though not as good looking as I was lead to believe from  reviews. Thank you.though..

Offline brianamorgan

Thank you, I saw BLF and did have a v good time, though not as good looking as I was lead to believe from  reviews. Thank you.though..

I saw her two years ago and thought the same she was advertised as 34 then and can remenber thinking she looked older back then, i would put her closer to 40