Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian service level?  (Read 561 times)

Online Respectodude

Theres a massive influx of Brazilian SP's down south. All with very limited feedback. Are they to be trusted? Is it another mechanical Romanian style experience?

I want to TOFTT but just checking I'm not bring silly...

Online ragout

Only experiences habe been poor, multi booking, B&S, lots of unadvertised extras, and ROMS posing as Brazilians DOn't even bother now.

As with all, I dare say there are good ones, but inmy humble, not worh risking the time or the money!

Offline WingCommander

I would echo what ragout said. Usually feels very lacklustre, nothing like the photos, literally everything is extra, and they want rid of you asap. I generally filter them out.

Online DoorDash

If my punting career was a bar chart of nationalities based on service/experience.

Then the Brazilian bar would tower like the empire state building amongst terraced houses.

That said I agree it can be risky

Online finn5555

Only ever fucked one decent Brazilian  :thumbsdown:

Most have a vast list of extras, and just want you in and out quickly.  :hi:

Offline markmywords

Most of my experiences have been really good. Maybe 10% were neutral or bad? From reading other reviews though, it does seem like there's a risk of B&S though - never happened to me but it's probably a matter of time.

Offline METEOR

The few I've met have been good, all from viva but profiles quickly go for some reason.

Offline Cunning Punt

Usually feels very lacklustre, nothing like the photos, literally everything is extra, and they want rid of you asap. I generally filter them out.

Yep, spot on. I filter them out as I used to with Romanians, which I don't really need to do any more as there are actually relatively few Romanians in the South. There has been a shift in the past few years in that Brazilians have taken over from Romanians in terms of numbers and as purveyors of a shit service.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 07:46:29 pm by Cunning Punt »