Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HarperStripperShow  (Read 761 times)

Offline BigKazzz

Hey guys,
So I've come across this lovely lady's profile, description is good with the PSE stuff but no idea what her services or a punt with her is like, anyone met her and can give any feedback?

External Link/Members Only

Much appreciated!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Some advice: the first thing anyone should before asking a Q like this is to search for the AW ID on here and digest any existing information. You're then in a better position to ask good questions (and people don't think you're too lazy to do your own research). :hi:

Offline BigKazzz

Some advice: the first thing anyone should before asking a Q like this is to search for the AW ID on here and digest any existing information. You're then in a better position to ask good questions (and people don't think you're too lazy to do your own research). :hi:

Thanks for the reply Fuzzy. Just felt like one posting on her wasn't enough hence I wanted a bit more if anyone did have any additional information!

Offline mrx007

"She" used to be near me. However I was pretty convinced that's a man.

Offline dynatron

yeah certainly does look a bit odd-who knows

Offline BigKazzz

"She" used to be near me. However I was pretty convinced that's a man.

I thought exactly the same! But something tells me she isn't and that she's a rough little lady... I guess it's a TOFTT unless I hear otherwise

Online contentguy

Offline Fuzzyduck

Why would you bother?

Guy

I don't disagree but each to their own. Seems to flick OP's switch so best of luck to him. I'm certainly looking forward to the review.

Offline BigKazzz

I don't disagree but each to their own. Seems to flick OP's switch so best of luck to him. I'm certainly looking forward to the review.

Yeah think I'm gonna give this one a miss and wait for something more exciting to pop up around Heathrow or Slough

Online contentguy

Yeah think I'm gonna give this one a miss and wait for something more exciting to pop up around Heathrow or Slough

That's a shame, would have enjoyed the review too. Each to their own and if Pete Burns floats your boat, don't let me stop you.

Guy