Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norfolk/ Suffolk Recommendations  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Hannibal35

I’m looking for recommendations for an incall in Norfolk or Suffolk.
I know it’s not overflowing with quality girls!
I’m not into anything weird in the booking, I’m quite vanilla I would say!  (Girlfriend experience)

I tried to book back in with vixenlikesplay, but it’s proven difficult for some reason.

My search on AW and here came up with JuicyLucy4u in Ipswich
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi Hannibal

It will be no surprise to others on here if I recommend Juicy Lucy to you….she’s a great GFE punt but also can give a pure filthy PSE session if you do fancy stepping things up.

Others I can recommend are

Hannah Banks - works up in Norwich
Sexy Niki - in Ipswich
Sexy Tess - in Bury St Edmunds
Nicole A Angel - in Beccles
Lucie May - in Ipswich

All are well reviewed on here so you can get some idea of what they deliver

Offline Hannibal35

Thanks Naughty Boy,
I couldn’t find Lucie May on AW.   Nicole A Angel sounded a little too scatty on here, which isn’t for me.
I will take a look at sexy Nicki.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Lucie May offers a great GFE with fabulous OWO, but she has limited availability so her profile isn’t always up on AW so you need to keep checking.

Sexy Niki has a super hot body, is very chatty/friendly and also delivers a great GFE with awesome OWO.

I agree Angel can be scatty but on a good day she delivers pure filth !!!

Offline norwichfunseeker

I have seen sext Nikki & Lucie may

Reviews as below which may help.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255008.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253323.0

Reminds me, I need to revisit Lucie. I found Nikki, whilst pleasant enough, a little too full on.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 10:52:58 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi again Hannibal

A combination of this thread and her 2 current main profile pictures made me go to see Sexy Niki again yesterday….I’ve reviewed her a lot previously so won’t do another one, but I can vouch she is still super hot and delivers an excellent GFE.

Offline Hannibal35

Thanks for the recommendations,  I have made a booking, looks like I’m making a trip over to Suffolk.  I will update you in due course.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Thanks for the recommendations,  I have made a booking, looks like I’m making a trip over to Suffolk.  I will update you in due course.

Enjoy yourself and look forward to hearing how she delivers for you

Offline Hannibal35

The booking took place, and all was good. Thanks to UKP for the reviews and comments.
I have just posted a positive review.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi Hannibal

Saw your review of Juicy Lucy and glad you enjoyed her.

You said you fancy GFE sessions…did you look at Sexy Niki in the end?  She is much more vanilla than a Lucy but gives a super hot GFE

Offline Hannibal35

Hi Naughty boy,

The profile for Sexy Niki kept on dropping off line, and I never got to make contact with her.
 Her profile hasn’t been visible for a little while now,  (I assume since AW removed unverified profiles)
When/if it reappears I will try and make contact.  (I keep window shopping!)

Thanks again for the recommendations.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

You are welcome.

I too noticed Niki’s profile was missing and suspect it’s due to the new AW picture rules….she had recently put up a smoking hot one of her naked on a sofa !!!

I see Hannah Banks is doing a day in Stowmarket next week if you are interested….I’m trying to make myself free that day !!!

Offline Hannibal35

Naughty Boy:   Sexy Niki profile is back,  watch this space, I might try and make contact tomorrow.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Naughty Boy:   Sexy Niki profile is back,  watch this space, I might try and make contact tomorrow.

Awesome…good luck making contact and enjoy her…she’s one of the best locally…keep us updated