Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Travel companion for events - GFE  (Read 773 times)

Offline Latinoking

Hey fellow punters, I've got a question has anyone ever booked a wg solely for a travel companion experience - for an event such as wedding , work party or meet up with friends ect.

I ask this because I would like some recommendations on wg who are able to do the whole GFE vibe thing and make it look authentic for events and such since most of my current friends have a significant other and it's a bit odd being the only single person something depends on the event or work party.

Offline PLeisure

Recalibrate.
You are setting yourself up to be publicly embarrassed; why?  :unknown:

Online WARSZAWA16

Recalibrate.
You are setting yourself up to be publicly embarrassed; why?  :unknown:

Agree with above. Really can't see how it would possibly work for that length of time. If found out you would be made to look pretty pathetic in front of everyone and open yourself up to a possible life of ridicule. Swallow your pride and go on your own if need be as it's better that than be made to look foolish, pathetic and sad.

Offline Latinoking

Hhhhmmmm harsh but true  :dash: yeah you guys are right ain't worth the risk  :scare: didn't really think it through that much I guess.

Thanks for the advice.

Online scutty brown

there's a good bet one of your mates has fucked her..........

but.......there may be a way
one of my mates is gay, and in his youth he'd often take women to events as camouflage. He had a schoolfriend who flew out of Manchester for Emirates airlines, and she used to fix him up with her fellow visiting stewardesses. He ended up with a very colourful harem! The girls would get a meal and a party and maybe a weekend sightseeing out of it, he managed to deflect stupid questions about his lifestyle choices. There was an implicit agreement that no sex was involved
So if you know a friendly airline girl...........
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 11:21:08 am by scutty brown »

TailSeeker

There are certainly WGs who will do it. Hell it's a healthy market in China for both men and women seeking fake partners.

Might be better to try among friends as many a WG will charge a lot to play girlfriend at an event.

Offline kaj314

I'm pretty much in the same position as op, but I enjoy being the single one, I tend to have more fun  :yahoo:

Offline NightKid

You could try looking on more non-conventional WG sites like SA?

Offline Latinoking

there's a good bet one of your mates has fucked her..........

but.......there may be a way
one of my mates is gay, and in his youth he'd often take women to events as camouflage. He had a schoolfriend who flew out of Manchester for Emirates airlines, and she used to fix him up with her fellow visiting stewardesses. He ended up with a very colourful harem! The girls would get a meal and a party and maybe a weekend sightseeing out of it, he managed to deflect stupid questions about his lifestyle choices. There was an implicit agreement that no sex was involved
So if you know a friendly airline girl...........

Hey makes sense, it would sort out the people knowing each other part and they would be down to have fun and explore I suppose but I unfortunately don't know anyone in the airline industry  :lol: but thanks for the advice

Offline Latinoking

You could try looking on more non-conventional WG sites like SA?

I guess I could try that out , only thing is I don't know how SA works as such.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hey fellow punters, I've got a question has anyone ever booked a wg solely for a travel companion experience - for an event such as wedding , work party or meet up with friends ect.

If you're not intending to have sex then just invite a good female friend. It's transparent and avoids any awkward complications. I've done it a couple times without any issues, and I even shagged one of them after a drunken wedding.

However, if you want some naughty afters then I suggest you get to know the SP first through a couple of punts before you commit to an event situation.

Offline NightKid

I guess I could try that out , only thing is I don't know how SA works as such.

Offline sensualencounter

There’s also the very likely probability of the wg finding out your real name and more. Never know what they might do with that information.