Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Risks of punting in Edmonton  (Read 1534 times)

Offline lovemachine

Would the recent stabbings in Edmonton put you off punting there or would you still go but maybe change your behaviour.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 10:25:49 pm by lovemachine »

Offline Liverpool

If you feared the possibility of getting stabbed in London you wouldn't punt in ANY area. Same for Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow......

People have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

You can't live your life in fear.

Last week, the day before travelling to a shop, I saw on the news someone had been stabbed AT THAT EXACT SHOP. Still went there, I knew that these things are normally carried out by people known to the victims, and it's highly unlikely to happen at random

Offline lewishamguy

Would the recent stabbings in Edmonton put you off punting there or would you still go but maybe change your behaviour.

Wear a stab/bullet proof vests jacket. It's legal in UK.

:sarcastic:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Personally I wouldn't punt in Edmonton anyway but shit can happen to you anywhere and anytime; there is just more risk is some areas compared to others. My behaviours are conservative anyway (e.g. no estates, no late night punting, I keep eyes peeled if I'm in a new area) so there's little to change. One of the reasons I like punting indies in hotels is to minimise the chances of any grief.

Police seem to think it's one person doing this rather than a lot of random stabbings at the same time (they've arrested someone), so the risk is probably very slightly higher than the baseline.

Offline king tarzan

Like with all my punts I apply common sense...
Let's face it like myself we are mostly keyboard Rambo's on here..
Caution is the keyword...
I love my health.. my comfortable lifestyle..
Therefore I tend to stick to the more affluent areas for my punts..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ralhar

You can't live your life in fear.

Last week, the day before travelling to a shop, I saw on the news someone had been stabbed AT THAT EXACT SHOP. Still went there, I knew that these things are normally carried out by people known to the victims, and it's highly unlikely to happen at random

errrr... i think what the op was referring to is the recent random stabbings... i think theyve got the guy now... but 5 people were stabbed at random.

Online The_Don

Even though, I have punted in this area in the past.

Edmonton is the place I avoid (punting wise)

Walthamstow offers better picks

Tottenham a few good ones as well

Offline Malvolio

I wouldn't punt there anyway - it's a rough part of London and I don't punt in those because there's no need to.

Offline Bassman

Edmonton is generally a shithole. Crimes nothing new to the streets of Edmonton. Although 4 in 1 is obviously a rarity, being stabbed isn’t. Growing up people got stabbed often enough. It just wasn’t an issue like it is now for whatever reason.

I’ve punted there. I choose to avoid the area in general because to put it simple, I dont like it. 4 stabbings or not. Maybe I’m becoming a bit of a snob these days lol. I’ve many fond memories in the area though

Stabbing across the whole borough of Enfield is on the up apparently, not just Edmonton.

If you are a shook who wants to punt one then stick to posh parts of London I guess.

Offline scutty brown

Mentally unstable people who suddenly decide to go on a stabbing spree can turn up anywhere..........
Try working a few days in a mental hospital and you soon begin to realise how many risks are on the street

Offline pepsicolaboy

What puts me off is the amount of Bait & Switch i've encountered from mature Polish providers in the area, Sergei really takes the p_ss over there.

Online The_Don

What puts me off is the amount of Bait & Switch i've encountered from mature Polish providers in the area, Sergei really takes the p_ss over there.

I've had a few Hungarians, mess me around in this area as well 

Offline pepsicolaboy

I've had a few Hungarians, mess me around in this area as well

I avoid under 35 year old Hungarian's unless they well reviewed on here. (The few in North West? London are usually a good choice, few of the legends have moved on) The younger Hungarian SP ive had seem to be very hit and miss, so I tend to avoid.

All look fit and with a happy demeanour in their profile pics of course  :dash:

Joepeeps

I would just avoid Edmonton in general. Apart from the Ikea there is fuck all there anyway.

Offline Bobmo1

I would just avoid Edmonton in general. Apart from the Ikea there is fuck all there anyway.

There are some very good Turkish restaurants.

Joepeeps

There are some very good Turkish restaurants.

Maybe but then you may as well drive a couple of miles to Green Lanes in Haringey and take your pick of the excellent Turkish restaurants there.