Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Orchid Cheltenham  (Read 2063 times)

Thepascal1

Thai Orchid cheltenham is great for massage. Poy and Bea both give fantastic massage with HE £20 more on offer if you wanted it. Touching allowed ass and pussy. I often book for 1.5hrs cum twice. Poy has the most amazing come to bed slutty eyes you have ever seen and drains that cum from you. Bea is gorgeous and loves giving prostate massages and often find she's got a few fingers inside me as she's stoking my meat.  Both very sexy hot ladies nice Location and establishment, clean, nice shower too.  I've been going regularly for 2 years to see Poy. only had HE massages here but been offered fully naked and sex for £80 ontop of massage price. When I do try I will review, but based on the girls I'd say be worth it.

A first class service and well worth traveling to if your not local

Offline houseboot

An interesting post.

In October last year you were asking if anyone had been here, now you say you've been seeing Poy for two years.

Several report on them here, none of them have ever hinted at sex as an option.

Offline DevilD

An interesting post.

In October last year you were asking if anyone had been here, now you say you've been seeing Poy for two years.

Bloody hell, houseboot, another good spot......is your middle name Poirot by any chance?...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline houseboot

Bloody hell, houseboot, another good spot......is your middle name Poirot by any chance?...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I read something which doesn't quite fit with my experience, or other reports about a shop/lady, then I check the poster's history to judge whether the comment is believable or not.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 06:09:27 pm by houseboot »

Offline PeachyAssFan

Sounds more like an ad than a review. But if true, would be a good

Thepascal1

He's just read my old posts, 2 clicks, nothing that Sherlock !

Thepascal1

Sounds more like an ad than a review. But if true, would be a good

Any advice on reviews then ?

Thepascal1

An interesting post.

Poy came from Cheltenham Thai etc

I guess some Gentleman get offered certain services than other men don't ! 

vw

Poy came from Cheltenham Thai etc

I guess some Gentleman get offered certain services than other men don't !

Are you a "gent"  :lol: :lol:

Thepascal1