Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking for MILFs in the East Mids - suggestions please?!  (Read 1826 times)

Offline wasox

Evening all.  I'm looking to branch out and try some meets that I wouldn't normally go for.  My usual choice of WG is someone in the late 20s, early 30s bracket (i.e. close to my own age).  Now, I've already sampled a 21-year-old, but now I'm looking at the other end of the spectrum and at trying a true MILF experience - I was thinking late 30s to mid/late 40s (I think anything beyond that may be a tad far for me).

So far a (admittedly brief) search has yielded:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - at the upper end of my search range but seems excellent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - a bit far from me but again, good reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - based in London

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - seems an excellent option, but a bit far away and little feedback on here

Ideally it would be someone based in the East Midlands, but if someone a bit further away comes highly recommended enough I would consider it.  Just wondering if anyone has tried any of the above / someone similar and cares to recommend them!

Timmy2

Lady Channel, just north of Leicester in Syston
External Link/Members Only

£110 for a 1 hour incall.
inc Anal
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59702.0

Raddy
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 09:48:37 pm by Timmy2 »

Offline wasox

Lady Channel, just north of Leicester in Syston

£110 for a 1 hour incall.
inc Anal
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59702.0

Raddy

Cheers Raddy.  I had looked at her, but I spotted on her profile that she won't see anyone under 30, which unfortunately (or fortunately, depending how you look at it!) includes me for the time being.

Alas, the search continues!

Timmy2

I bet she would see you
Try her...she is hot
Raddy
Tell her she comes recommended

Offline j122

xLusciousLucyx

Recently reviewed by OWAN & has an offer on at the moment.

Sureshot

Ive seen this girl a couple of times, she gives top level service!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This ones not bad either.  Dont be fooled by what ever age is on her profile, she's pushing 40 but looks fucking great for it

Online RedKettle

Timmy2

not see her for ages but am told she is back in business

+1, I forgot about Amanda, bloody good experience...... she will look after you
Raddy

jasonleics41

Never done a milf... Might branch out myself , you only live once

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Never done a milf... Might branch out myself , you only live once

Agree. Once ventured, you may find that it becomes addictive.

I usually see girls in the 18~35yrs range, but now and then fellow punrters have highly recommended girls outside this range and I have ended up
seeing a few in the 45+ whom I really had a great session with and whom I'd highly recommend. Sadly they're all retired now.

Offline Owwhatanight

Offline Owwhatanight

Mature rimming Queen ....now your talking  :drinks:

But she has lots of negatives  :thumbsdown: most to say she looks 60 so not a Milf more a granny :lol:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:29:55 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline Steely Dan

She is not MILF like in looks - she is hotter than a hot-thing.  Service better still. But if you want a sure thing over 30....
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:42:35 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

But she has lots of negatives  :thumbsdown: most to say she looks 60 so not a Milf more a granny :lol:

She looks like she's squeezing the gut in in those gallery pics.

Offline redt4

Lots of good things being reported about lady chanel off late,  going to have to find time to visit this lady soon. ..