Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Safiaxo?  (Read 9647 times)

Offline imran1234

back to topic after receiving her lovely pics I thought i would wait and see how things progressed.

happy now that she is genuine have now tried yesterday and today by email and text to arrange booking with no success.

It appears as though communication can be patchy considering she has logged on to aw in that time.

anyone else had any joy of late?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Plot thickens.....

Whilst looking at new profiles in the nottingham area, I came across the following profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

RIS showed 2 of the photos to be fake, however they received their only FB yesterday, from none other than Miss Safiaxo!!!!
(now called britishdesibeautyx )

External Link/Members Only

Now it's difficult to work out who booked whom, as both are SP. Perhaps the couple booked her.

Jackjones

Plot thickens.....

Whilst looking at new profiles in the nottingham area, I came across the following profile:

RIS showed 2 of the photos to be fake, however they received their only FB yesterday, from none other than Miss Safiaxo!!!!

Now it's difficult to work out who booked whom, as both are SP. Perhaps the couple booked her.

Remember that indain couple who posted a bit ago (tho the thread is gone?) could it be them maybe?

Online j122

Remember that indain couple who posted a bit ago (tho the thread is gone?) could it be them maybe?

I want a girl for my husband to facefuck/Deepthroat while I watch??

Jackjones

I want a girl for my husband to facefuck/Deepthroat while I watch??

aye thats the one, remember yorkshire123 ended up saying that they were infact legit in the end after he had a hunt about

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Plot thickens.....

The number displayed on their profile was +447879112219. I have deliberately posted this so that in future
any searches on their number.

I did call this number and a male with a deep foreign Indian accent answered, enquiring if I wanted to
make a booking. I asked him if the pictures were genuine and he said yes!!

I have a sneaky suspicoun that pimp frequents this board, or they are getting tipped off.

Offline imran1234

Ok taking the plunge 4.30pm today. She replied yesterday evening and has responded to today's emails very fast. So normal  communication resumes. To be honest the pictures she sent have driven me to make sure I give it a shot. Let's see.

randypatel

Offline imran1234

Ok so I took the plunge! In a word WOW!

She is young and fresh and it shows but in a good way. She is fun and tries very hard to please.  She is a but naive about the trade but that makes her more appealing.

Did pretty much vanilla services.  Her oral is very good she will pace it to how you want it. Fantastic in doggy and spoons. Got wet without lube. Then I went for the finale in missionary. Oh and i don't often do 69 but with that ass and young fresh pussy had to do it. It was so much fun.

she is having a boob job in a week or so. If I were you guys get down there quick otherwise you will be waiting a while post op.

Negatives?

Well room could be better kept and it can be hard to arrange an appointment as short notice. Apart from that not much bad to to stay at all. I am planning to be a regular!

Offline themightyimp

Interestingly 'her' feedback has shot up.  Do a feedback trace and it seems that many are leaving feedback for each other and/or have feedback hidden.  Is the pimp / gimp doing this really that stupid??  Obviously....
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Jackjones

Interestingly 'her' feedback has shot up.  Do a feedback trace and it seems that many are leaving feedback for each other and/or have feedback hidden.  Is the pimp / gimp doing this really that stupid??  Obviously....

Most think punters are to retarded to look into it, let alone have a forum to point it out to others!

Offline Steely Dan

she is having a boob job in a week or so.

Shame. Why do already beautiful girls do this?  /Dan removes her from hot list after all that.

Offline Safiaxo

• Service Provider
Hey everyone xx
As the actual person your talking about just thought I'd clear some things up x
I'm half Pakistani, fathers Pakistani, mothers English.
I was also born in the UK ! X forget the polish lol! Xx
Reason I write indian is because I go to UNi and study a specific course which consists of many Pakistanis and not Indians ! Xx so the avoid the attention of UNi students I may possibly know I put indian xx
Sorry to the person I was unable to see there was a clear lack on communication, and i apologise .. Sometimes things come up ..
I don't work at the polish club , the location is near there xx opposite a church on elms street x
Please ask me directly if you have any questions and not be a bit mean about me before you've met me :( xx
Thank you all xxxxx

Offline imran1234

I was as skeptical as some of you here. I won't say everything she told me but i did spend 20 mins after the appointment going through why she is getting mixed feeling from potential punters and the truth of it is that she is new to the game and trusted the wrong people to market her.

End of the day her service is great and she has not been tarnished by being in the game years and years. i would try her out before passing judgement. I'm glad i did otherwise i would have missed out on one hell of a shag! lol

new_punter

Hey everyone xx
Reason I write indian is because I go to UNi and study a specific course which consists of many Pakistanis and not Indians ! Xx so the avoid the attention of UNi students I may possibly know I put indian xx
Sorry to the person I was unable to see there was a clear lack on communication, and i apologise .. Sometimes things come up ..
I don't work at the polish club , the location is near there xx opposite a church on elms street x
Please ask me directly if you have any questions and not be a bit mean about me before you've met me :( xx
Thank you all xxxxx

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for clarifying things.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:39:22 pm by new_punter »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hey everyone xx
Thank you all xxxxx

Likewise, thank you for your post to clarify some points.

I don't doubt your authenticity, I am sure you're genuine. This was already confirmed by emails I had received privately from numerous members on here. I also don't dount imran1234's Feedback of you as I have known him for a long time and would see any girls that he recommends.

Unfortunately, your account will not accept nor send out emails privately, so turning to some of the points raised in this thread, could you please clarify the following:

1 As you mentioned you're NOT Polish, why still show it in your profile, thereby misleading the readers?

2 Do you manage your aDultwork Profile, or does someone do this for you?

3 Are you in any way associated with INDIANCOUPLE04?

4 Asuuming you are not, did they book you for an appointment, or did you end up booking them?
(both of you have left feedback for each other, so it is difficult to work out who would have made the booking.

5 Having met them, can you please confirm whether the picture displayed by INDIANCOUPLE is geuine, belonging to the couple that you met?

I assume that the rest of your profile, especially your like list, is accurate, as DFK and OWO are a rarity amongst Indian WGs.

Assuming that you are able to take on the comments imran1234 left with you, and clarification of the above points, I am sure you will learn from this and go on to provide an even better service.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:38:59 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline badsin

Hey CT,

Who's this Imran chappy then??

I know the area where Safia apparently works from - and a couple of other wg's have worked from here in the past. (A ground floor maisonette, council type property).

This is quite a studenty area, so wanting to keep a low profile seems questionable!. Maybe Im getting old, or is this all just pure naivety on Safia's behalf?.

If she is proper genuine, I'll be there soon!

:hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hey CT,

Who's this Imran chappy then??

I know the area where Safia apparently works from - and a couple of other wg's have worked from here in the past. (A ground floor maisonette, council type property).

This is quite a studenty area, so wanting to keep a low profile seems questionable!. Maybe Im getting old, or is this all just pure naivety on Safia's behalf?.

If she is proper genuine, I'll be there soon!

:hi:

Pimp link was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the OP, named imran1234. In a separate unrelated thread, a poster called one of the pimps Imran, so I made a cheeky reference to it  :D

Girl is definitely genuine, as imran1234 has now seen her and has recommended her, based on his visit last Saturday. I have known imran1234 for over 6 years now, and he is now a regular poster on here.

Bigrockcandy has also been in touch with her and was supposed to see her last weekend, so await his report.

Offline sanjman

I've been to see Safia tonight and can confirm she is genuine (for what its worth).

All this talk of another Indian who offers FK and CIM (read through this thread for the first time today) was too much to resist for me, so despite spending all my spare cash on Ria (See review in East Mids secition), I decided to get touch with Safia.

Texts were answered instantly and email request for pictures came through in minutes.  She looked gorgeous so I set of to see her immediately.

Imrans post and descriptions are spot on.  She is young and naïve and her service provision is not as polished as Ria's - but there is potential there for improvement.  She is also somewhat bewildered by all attention she has received on this site.  So much so, she half said after her boob job, she might give it up and pursue something else - something that is less judgemental.

I have advised her if she wans to carry on and build a good reputation, she needs to correct the Polish thing (she insistent she can't change it - maybe AW don't allow it to stop sharing of profiles?) and perhaps answer CoolTigers questions (as I explained he is a trusted poster on this site).

For me, key advantages of Safia over say Ria is that she does half hours for £70 (within the price bracket I like to spend in) and displays a phone number, so I can arrange meets on impulse - again my normal style.

Main disadvantage (especially if you want a longer appointment time) is the accommodation quality (both location and room) as previously described by earlier posters.

I can see myself seeing Safia again, sometime soon.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Great report Sanjman. You are on a roll.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Indian WGs.... just like buses :D

Offline bigrockcandy

Bigrockcandy has also been in touch with her and was supposed to see her last weekend, so await his report

I'm afraid things didn't go to plan last weekend & didn't see her. :(

Offline Safiaxo

• Service Provider
Heyy :) xx
Yes the place isn't amazing but not too terrible either aye? X if I could id take you the mine but I live with my parents -.- lol xxxx
1 As you mentioned you're NOT Polish, why still show it in your profile, thereby misleading the readers?
Honestly if I could remove the stupid polish thing I honestly would xx I don't know how to! :( x
Me ! X which is why I don't always reply I'm a full time student and sometimes things do come up xx I work from a house that isn't mine but all communication via adultwork is all me , It always has been xx

No! X a man from there contacted me asking me to work with them, I only met the man and he booked me for an hour xxx(I did not end up working with him) x
4 Asuuming you are not, did they book you for an appointment, or did you end up booking them?
(both of you have left feedback for each other, so it is difficult to work out who would have made the booking.
They booked me x ^ lol x

5 Having met them, can you please confirm whether the picture displayed by INDIANCOUPLE is geuine, belonging to the couple that you met?
I've only seen one picture I think on the profile ? X a woman with a d*** in her mouth ? I seen the picture and asked the Asian guy if it was him he said yes lol xx he did say he had another indian woman working with him but I haven't met her xx
I assume that the rest of your profile, especially your like list, is accurate, as DFK and OWO are a rarity amongst Indian WGs.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Heyy :) xx
Yes the place isn't amazing but not too terrible either aye? X if I could id take you the mine but I live with my parents -.- lol xxxx
Honestly if I could remove the stupid polish thing I honestly would xx I don't know how to! :( x
Me ! X which is why I don't always reply I'm a full time student and sometimes things do come up xx I work from a house that isn't mine but all communication via adultwork is all me , It always has been xx

No! X a man from there contacted me asking me to work with them, I only met the man and he booked me for an hour xxx(I did not end up working with him) x
They booked me x ^ lol x

I've only seen one picture I think on the profile ? X a woman with a d*** in her mouth ? I seen the picture and asked the Asian guy if it was him he said yes lol xx he did say he had another indian woman working with him but I haven't met her xx

Thanks for taking the time to reply to the queries raised.

Offline imran1234

I second that. thanks for taking the time to recognise concerns/queries that have come up.

See you soon ;-)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Bigrockcandy has also been in touch with her and was supposed to see her last weekend, so await his report

I'm afraid things didn't go to plan last weekend & didn't see her. :(

Bet you're spurred on by all the new comments above??

Offline wuddyrarted

Has anyone seen this lady recently?

Has she had a boob job???

Offline sanjman

I've seen her recently and she's had them done.  They look great.  Don't think she's 100 % recovered yet so if you do want to see her, confirm services and check what she can or can't do.

Offline wuddyrarted

Could  ibe cheeky and ask for a review of her services. She's stirred up a lot of interest so I'm sure others would find it useful.

Offline sanjman

Could  ibe cheeky and ask for a review of her services. She's stirred up a lot of interest so I'm sure others would find it useful.

I've kinda reviewed her in an earlier post. I think she's a great girl. Young, sweet, earger to please and provides a good service. Specifically, she provides the services I enjoy most - fk, cim, GFE etc. she'll even give rimming if you're clean. Def not a clock watcher. Def a pretty girl in my eyes and now loads better overall know she's had the boob job.

Whilst I'm used to the place she works out of I'd still prefer it if she got some better digs.  In fact I've asked about I'll cover the cost of a premier inn (when £29 per night sales are on, of course!) and she can work from there.  She said she'd do it soon.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have anything more specific you want to know.

Offline wuddyrarted

Is she more "filthy whore" or "girl next door"

Is she enthusiastic when providing certain services i.e fk and rim?

did she speak any of her mother tongue? I fins this particularly arousing for some reason.

is she clean?

Offline sanjman

Is she more "filthy whore" or "girl next door"

I go for the girl next door experience so it's what I get.  I suspect she can be a filthy whore if you want her to be. I mean any girl that give rimming must be a bit filthy!

Is she enthusiastic when providing certain services i.e fk and rim?

Absolutely

did she speak any of her mother tongue? I fins this particularly arousing for some reason.

Not with me. I would assume she can.

is she clean?

Absolutely. Front and back. I enjoy giving and we'll as taking myself.

Offline wuddyrarted

cool. i've pmd you with a few more questions, hope you dont mind.

Offline jeezyjjacob

Saw her the other day 100% real people! Amazing set of tits she has on her and she offers a great GFE!

Offline Notts bloke

I tried to call her today but the number wouldn't connect. I also emailed her for face pics like she said but she never replied. Pity as I'd really like to see her.

pleasure

I tried to call her today but the number wouldn't connect. I also emailed her for face pics like she said but she never replied. Pity as I'd really like to see her.

I had the same experience. Strange when so many others here have had a better time of it. I guess she just took a random dislike to us!  :)

jay jay

HelloI met Safia a few months ago and I posted a review I had a great experience, but her number on AW does not work now is she still around? can anyone please let me know if they have met her recently or even if to is still working

thanks guys 

Offline Notts bloke

Well I messaged her again the other day. I asked her if she had thought about putting a private gallery up so that at a price, I could see what she looks like (thought best than to turn up with £70 and not like her) as paying for the pictures would show that I am no timewaster. I also asked if she had changed her number as I had tried to book her (in a horny frenzied state) but couldn't get through. I ended by saying that I hope to hear from her as I have heard good things but cannot book until I am sure.

No reply and she read it. I may come across as a cunt saying I need to make sure first but she clearly states that she will provide face pictures and she just ignores me. She seems like a massive timewaster and is removed from my HL.

Don't advertise services and then choose to ignore customers.

Offline Safiaxo

• Service Provider
Hey guys, I have not took a random dislike to any of you.. I'm really sorry. Sometimes I'm busy with other things as I am on my second year at UNi I apologise for ignoring you it wasn't intentional .. Email me once again on safia@xo@hotmail.com and I will send you some face pictures :) xx really sorry x and jay emaile for my number ?:) xx

Online samsung1

Hey guys, I have not took a random dislike to any of you.. I'm really sorry. Sometimes I'm busy with other things as I am on my second year at UNi I apologise for ignoring you it wasn't intentional .. Email me once again on safia@xo@hotmail.com and I will send you some face pictures :) xx really sorry x and jay emaile for my number ?:) xx

Anybody taken her up on this offer?

Online j122

That was over a year ago, pretty sure it's mentioned somewhere that she doesn't do it any more. But no harm in trying.....

Online samsung1

That was over a year ago, pretty sure it's mentioned somewhere that she doesn't do it any more. But no harm in trying.....

Forgot to read the last post was in 2014.  :dash: :dash:

Offline dubs

Is that a valid email address?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Is that a valid email address?

There's no harm in emailing her.

However she is a member on here, and she last logged in yesterday, so send her a PM on here as well, just in case. I'm sure she will respond to you, as she has
recently responded to quite a few members this way, whilst her AW profile was down.