Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtysophxox Swindon??  (Read 609 times)

Offline justforfun1212

Do apologies if i'm not doing this right. New to this.

Was thinking about seeing this girl last year but she seems to change her name constantly. Is that a red flag? Doesn't do incalls.

thank you.

External Link/Members Only

Online Coriniumstud

I’d stay away as she’s asking for a deposit
Which for me is a no no

Online pythondan

I see that you have just joined the site.

Not sure how much experience you have but paying deposits up front is more often than not a scam. Add this to outcall only and you should not go anywhere near this profile.

Try doing a search on here for "deposit scam" - lots of tales of woe for punters thinking with their cocks.

Offline Danj89

Tried to see her on various occasions but comms very shabby. Kept going quiet before arranged meet time. Gave up in the end.

Offline justforfun1212

I’d stay away as she’s asking for a deposit
Which for me is a no no
she didnt last yea but i guess its changed.

Tried to see her on various occasions but comms very shabby. Kept going quiet before arranged meet time. Gave up in the end.
yeah hmm seems strange.

Offline justforfun1212

I see that you have just joined the site.

Not sure how much experience you have but paying deposits up front is more often than not a scam. Add this to outcall only and you should not go anywhere near this profile.

Try doing a search on here for "deposit scam" - lots of tales of woe for punters thinking with their cocks.

yeah haha im not that naive but thank you.

Offline Aces21

Changes her profile name nearly daily, more than likely takes the deposits and doesn't provide anything else.

I have emailed this SP and the replies are flaky at best. I think I will dodge this one.

Offline vsgp3

I had a weird exchange with her via email, she was telling me that I was previously a regular (I wasn't), she was adamant and tried telling me, to prove that we had met, that I had had the snip (I haven't) and that we use to do car meets in my blue C-Max (never owned or driven one) she then asked why I was denying it, that I was acting strange and that she'd report me to Adultwork admin.