Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice/Recommendations for Exeter/Plymouth +50 Mile or so area?  (Read 1217 times)

Offline snew

Afternoon guys,

I'm really struggling to find any decent punts around here!  :dash:

Hoping some of you may have some recommendations for Devon and the surrounding area.. its getting to the point where i'll happily drive miles to see the right bird!

Preferably English and young - unless theres anyone that really is worth a shout then i'll happily have a look!

Cheers in advance!

Offline samuel

Evie Estelle fits the bill.
Slim. Wonderful figure. Very good looking. Good incall place.

External Link/Members Only

Offline markc65

Evie Estelle fits the bill.
Slim. Wonderful figure. Very good looking. Good incall place.

External Link/Members Only

@Samuel Have you seen her

CornishLad78

Avoid Evie Estelle !!! Met her a few months ago, have just joined the site and posted a review it hasn't been indexed yet as it needs a moderator to check it as I'm a new member to the forum before allowing it to be viewed by other members but just so were clear it's a negative !!!

Offline markc65

Avoid Evie Estelle !!! Met her a few months ago, have just joined the site and posted a review it hasn't been indexed yet as it needs a moderator to check it as I'm a new member to the forum before allowing it to be viewed by other members but just so were clear it's a negative !!!

Here's a link to the review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159032.0

Offline samuel

@Samuel Have you seen her

Yes. In June, I think.

I've tried to see her again since but failed; I tend to give little notice.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 05:57:40 pm by samuel »

Offline MaxDeane

Not knowing exactly what you want, recommendations are always a bit tricky, but I had a great punt with Little_Jo in Exeter earlier this year, link to UKP review with AW link included below

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131880.msg1478491#msg1478491

Offline markc65

Yes. In June, I think.

I've tried to see her again since but failed; I tend to give little notice.

So any chance of a review  :unknown:

donjon

Exeter.

The time before last I went there, was making a couple of calls to find out what was available and quickly realised it was the same Romanian answering the phone for several profiles. Not to be put off by this I enquired about the arrangement and the possibility of a two-girl which she said was available but began to list then the extras I would have to pay at £20 a time times two eg to each girl. I said something about was going to get a little pricey and luvaduck that set her off on one. She started to give me a right shouting to about how if you want something in this life you have to PAY for it yes PAY and you aren't dealing on THE STREET here... I said thank you and hung up.

The last time I went there I made some calls and spoke with the same young woman on two numbers. Not one to bear a grudge and only looking to satisfy my simple needs we established she was working that day and she gave me an address and I said I didn't know when but would take my chance maybe later. Later I found myself nearby and rang to ask when I could come up. 'You?' she said 'You ring me up the whole time. Every day you call me and waste my time and you NEVER SHOW!....' so I said thank you and hung up again.

Which is all pretty normal and routine in this game. But just to say don't get your hopes up.