Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Captain 69  (Read 1653 times)

Rajandoo

Thinking about joining Captain 69, any one experienced it? what's your views of it? cheers
Rajan

Offline Corus Boy

£10.50 per month?

What does it offer that you can't get here for free?

Offline Cuntminion

£10.50 per month?

Had a glance, looks shit

Offline smiths

£10.50 per month?

Fuck all according to a few punters I know who have subscribed AND a couple told me some told them there is some bribing by WGs and pimps that goes on, but that's unproven hearsay to be fair.

£10.50p a month, fucking outrageous in my view, as I said to them stick with UKP and save your money. No UK punting forum is better than UKP that's for sure.

Offline Jimmyredcab

£10.50 per month?

I am told you get better quality women, it has been around for many years so I assume there is a demand for it.   :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

A monthly fee does not guarantee any quality

I'm not adverse to paying a token gesture there's a non punting site I pay $15 dollars a year to support running costs

I'm down with that but sites where you pay before b play

Red flag

If I thinks it's good after use yeh il'll contribute

Offline smiths

I am told you get better quality women, it has been around for many years so I assume there is a demand for it.   :unknown:

By quality I assume you mean expensive though that in no way makes a WG a good WG of course though I know you don't agree, now, though you used to for many years. :rolleyes:

On UKP we get to hear about the best WGs and the worst which is why its the best UK punting forum.

Offline cueball

Had a sneck, 10 and half quid a month, nope. I'd rather trawl aw and carry on with ukp

Offline Jimmyredcab

Had a glance, looks shit

You don't get to see very much until you pay your subscription, £10-50 a month is not so ridiculous, I spend around £5 a month on Adultwork credits and AW is full of crap.     :hi:

Some people want everything for nothing.    :hi:

Offline smiths

You don't get to see very much until you pay your subscription, £10-50 a month is not so ridiculous, I spend around £5 a month on Adultwork credits and AW is full of crap.     :hi:

What a load of old bollocks, again. :rolleyes: All a punter needs to help locate good and avoid bad WGs is UKP which is free which is what admin has posted suits him.

My advice to punters is save that £10.50p a month and put that towards your punting with WGs recommended on here by punters you find credible. £10.50p IS utterly ridiculous in my view when I know UKP is free and all that's needed.

Offline melk

I have tried it.

It's a good forum to join if: a) you live or punt mainly in London, and b) you are interested in the more expensive side of the market (i.e. most reviews in there are about agency and indy girls who charge £200 or more per hour). Whether people agree with paying more for essentially the same service from a wg, or indeed paying just to be able to post and read reviews is besides the point. The point is that the expensive side of the spectrum does exist and there is a good forum for it, so the choice is not whether C69 is better or worse than UKP, but knowing which girls you want to see and then join the forum where you are more likely to find reviews for them.

Offline Turtle Z

As you should know Jimmy, there have been idiots around for many years so there will always be a demand for shite.

Offline Jimmyredcab

As you should know Jimmy, there have been idiots around for many years so there will always be a demand for shite.

All I know is this -------------------- there must be better girls working than we see on Adultwork, most are the fucking pits.

Having said that some of the lads on here would fuck anything if the price is right.    :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Cuntminion

Not the case I just think a good business model would show you all for a short while

If it's not a physical product you should really show it off

A mug would pay blindly

Offline Jimmyredcab

All I know is this -------------------- there must be better girls working than we see on Adultwork, most are the fucking pits.

Having said that some of the lads on here would fuck anything if the price is right.    :vomit: :vomit:

One of our members actually fucked this ------------ and did a review on her.     :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cuntminion

Having said that some of the lads on here would fuck anything if the price is right.    :vomit: :vomit:

Not really your entitled to your opinion with adult work and ukp found one of the best wg around

You seem to think a price dictates quality but really it's research and cross reference

Offline Cuntminion

One of our members actually fucked this ------------ and did a review on her.     :dash:

What's your point?
It's the exception to the rule

You know what I have not read the review but if that's what he wanted and got good on him
If it's not should of done his homework

Some find beauty in something where others don't or just sheer lust whatever one man's trash is another's treasure, we all like different things white,black,fat,thin,female,make,trans

I would never berate someone's choices

And the few that knowingly head to a poorly reviewed working girl are on every site

Offline melk

You seem to think a price dictates quality but really it's research and cross reference

Exactly, and that's why the other forum also has its place.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not really your entitled to your opinion with adult work and ukp found one of the best wg around

No, not at all -------------- a £200 punt will not be twice as good as a £100 punt.

There is a limit to how much research you can do, you are shagging a pro$$ie, not buying a new house.    :rolleyes:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Used to suscribe on there many years ago now. It was all right but i expect it's changed over time.

It was somewat upmarket and very London centric.

Was UKP aroud that long ago, around 2004 odd?.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Used to suscribe on there many years ago now. It was all right but i expect it's changed over time.

It was somewat upmarket and very London centric.

Was UKP aroud that long ago, around 2004 odd?.

UKP was started in 2010.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

Mr Jones

£10.50 per month?

It offers an enormous selection of beautiful women who work for agencies. I have tried it and although the forum part of it is rubbish, the review section is every bit as good as UKP.

It does make me smile when anything that is too expensive for some UKP members is automatically labelled as utterly useless. It's a bit like saying because I can't afford a Rolls Royce they are crap anyway. Thousands of men use the agencies and one of the reasons is to have the (if only physcological ) superior experience of access to girls that others cannot afford.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 04:00:45 pm by Mr Jones »

Offline Jimmyredcab

It offers an enormous selection of beautiful women who work for agencies. I have tried it and although the forum part of it is rubbish, the review section is every bit as good as UKP.

It does make me smile when anything that is too expensive for some UKP members is automatically labelled as utterly useless. It's a bit like saying because I can't afford a Rolls Royce they are crap anyway. Thousands of men use the agencies and one of the reasons is to have the (if only physiological) superior experience of access to girls that others cannot afford.

A very sensible post.     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

It does make me smile when anything that is too expensive for some UKP members is automatically labelled as utterly useless. It's a bit like saying because I can't afford a Rolls Royce they are crap anyway. Thousands of men use the agencies and one of the reasons is to have the (if only physcological ) superior experience of access to girls that others cannot afford.

Another assuming post
Big difference between too expensive and throwing money away

Offline smiths

No, not at all -------------- a £200 punt will not be twice as good as a £100 punt.

There is a limit to how much research you can do, you are shagging a pro$$ie, not buying a new house.    :rolleyes:

Yes you do think that as you have posted. To you ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour are skanks, total disproven bollocks by many of us that have recently punted with such WGs. You never used to correlate price with how good a WG was though as your positive review of a WG who charged you £80 for the hour shows. Only in the last year did you post you now view her as a skank as well, not what you put in the review at the time though. You couldn't make it up. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You just don't get it do you.

In London there are some very wealthy guys, small flats change hands for a £million.

Those type of men think nothing of paying £200 an hour or more.

There is a punting world outside of Adultwork, hard to believe I know.

Offline smiths

Another assuming post

Absolutely, for me its got nothing to do with what I can afford but ALL to do with getting VFM and I don't need to pay over £200 an hour at most and often less to find that.

As to Agencies, I have zero interest in punting through them but if I did there is excellent information posted by Jason about London ones on here which is my area and by AnthG covering the North East. I am not prepared to pay £10.50p a month for something I can get for free, that's not VFM in my book.

Offline Cuntminion

You just don't get it do you.

In London there are some very wealthy guys, small flats change hands for a £million.

Those type of men think nothing of paying £200 an hour or more.

There is a punting world outside of Adultwork, hard to believe I know.

Oh I am sure there are plenty with so much money they have lost touch with reality and drop insane amounts and for sure there is a market

It's not exclusivity because fundamentally the most horrible cunt that walked this earth can book the most "exclusive" wg if they can foot the bill

And more to the point £10.50 a month on a site does not mean a higher standard just provides the illusion

Do you get this jimmy?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 04:38:11 pm by comaminion »

Offline Jimmyredcab

And more to the point £10.50 a month on a site does not mean a higher standard just provides the illusion

Do you get this jimmy?

I have never subscribed to that site but one of our early members swore by it, NIK knows who I mean, the French guy.

I repeat for the hard of hearing, there is a world of punting outside of Adultwork.   :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

I have never subscribed to that site but one of our early members swore by it, NIK knows who I mean, the French guy.

I repeat for the hard of hearing, there is a world of punting outside of Adultwork.   :hi:

No one has actually said adultwork is the only place, just that captain 69 from the outside has not shown its worth prior to hitting you for £10.50

If it's agency dominated its like three levels of fuckkery

Bottom to top

Working girl
Agency
Website

Each ones getting a cut

For me in my opinion I like simplicity
Used adult work and ukp to find a girl i liked

Ukp provided the free advice
Adult work provided the free initial connection
Now I deal with the girl directly

Offline Jimmyredcab

For me in my opinion I like simplicity
Used adult work and ukp to find a girl i liked

Then you don't need Captain69, problem solved.      :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Then you don't need Captain69, problem solved.      :hi:

Exact but I still had an opinion on the matter that's all

Offline smiths

And I repeat for the hard of thinking, UKP and the Wiki provides good info on Agencies as well as parlours and parties, NOT just about A/W. :rolleyes:

Mr Jones

As to Agencies, I have zero interest in punting through them but if I did there is excellent information posted by Jason about London ones on here which is my area

So I've just found a whole load of gorgeous looking girls on several London agencies,  but unfortunately they are not ones that the venerable Jason has reviewed.  But wait.... they are listed on C69....
...but if course, C69 is a waste of money at £10.50 a month, so I'll just have to forget them.....  :dash:

Offline smiths

So I've just found a whole load of gorgeous looking girls on several London agencies,  but unfortunately they are not ones that the venerable Jason has reviewed.  But wait.... they are listed on C69....
...but if course, C69 is a waste of money at £10.50 a month, so I'll just have to forget them.....  :dash:

Do what you like, if you want to spend £10.50p a month for C69 that's your business.