Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspicious?  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Qwerty

Don't think I'm being overly untrustworthy in finding the following somewhat suspicious...

Was going to put it in the South-West section, but its tentacles seem to spread elsewhere, so I've posted here...

A little before Christmas, this profile appeared: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In spite of the emoticons, it's quite articulate, and sounds attractive - even 'discreet' is spelled correctly lol. Also closer to me than the cities I would have to travel to for a wider selection. I'm a little cautious though as it's maybe a little too pat, plus the interview says Spanish is the language, yet the profile says born in Italy, raised in UK. So I give a call, and she says she's half-Brazilian, half Spanish - but her English doesn't sound good enough to have written the profile. In fact, her accent could well be Romanian...

Now I see she has a review, from "HueMclure". Looking at 'his' reviews, I notice a couple of things. Firstly, quite a number of them are for girls with 'Girlfriend' in their WG name. What's more, there are a couple of field reports, which read more like they're written for potential punters than any actual experience:

"We had a passionate affair just like to long lost lovers reunited! The kissing was deep and sensual, the oral was slow then fast with lots of spitting to keep it moist. I couldn't resist licking her beautiful nipples for longer than usual and it was a turn on to see them grow much bigger. The sex was a masterclass of how it should be done."

These are for girls all over the country, for example External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only in St. Pauls, London - who has a profile very like 'GirlfriendSarah'

So my guess is that Sergei has hired an articulate, if somewhat gushing, native English speaker to write both profiles and spam reviews...

I'm not going to spend all evening following the links, but note that 'Jade@sensations" also has a field report from one 'ollielover', in a similar style, and that 'he' has written 29 reviews...

fly fifer

£80.00 for half an hour
She's having a Turkish!   :lol:

LL

I'm always suspicious of the drivel written in AW profiles, especially when you're looking to book an EE girl who will often have poor English. You know they haven't written their own profile. In many cases they've not even seen it!
These days I don't bother to read the profile text - just scroll right down to the bottom to check the following (in order of importance):

- Pics
- Price
- Whether phone number is visible (moving onto the next girl if it's not)

If I'm still interested after scanning all that I might scroll back up and skim through the rest to make sure that she's not entertaining the idea of bareback. 

Offline Qwerty

My MO is different - some of my best punting experiences have been with girls whose well-written profiles were genuine. I'm with Woody Allen when he said the most erogenous zone is right between the ears.

Quesadilla

Don't think I'm being overly untrustworthy in finding the following somewhat suspicious...

<snip>...there are a couple of field reports, which read more like they're written for potential punters than any actual experience:

"We had a passionate affair just like to long lost lovers reunited! The kissing was deep and sensual, the oral was slow then fast with lots of spitting to keep it moist. I couldn't resist licking her beautiful nipples for longer than usual and it was a turn on to see them grow much bigger. The sex was a masterclass of how it should be done."

<snip>So my guess is that Sergei has hired an articulate, if somewhat gushing, native English speaker to write both profiles and spam reviews...

Hang on, I recognise that writing - now we know why West8 hasn't been so busy on here of late!!  :lol: