Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Irish Lass in Kingston  (Read 3780 times)

Offline Clipit

Looks like she could be a lot of fun! Following!

Offline undercoverpunter

shes got a great rack.  Shame about the location.

The pricing structure gives me doubts about wether or not she is genuinely Irish....

wazzer

The pricing structure gives me doubts about wether or not she is genuinely Irish....
Why? Because it's not in potatoes? :D

raylondoner

I handed this over to my forensic division and they questioned several foreign looking numbers in the verification picture  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

Looks like a typical Irish traveller from caravan. :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

I suppose a quick phone call would clear up what her nationality is.

raylondoner

I suppose a quick phone call would clear up what her nationality is.

To be sure!  :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

She still has her verification pic showing.  And she has a number showing. So positive. But she can't decide if her new name is Annebelle or Annabelle. So a negative.  I'm thinking, on balance, than no gallery means she wants money for PG.

fredpunter

Is it a coincidence that the op has a vaguely Irish sounding name?

Offline olijameson

I'm English, you untrusting weird tit.

fredpunter

I'm English, you untrusting weird tit.

This is one of the most bizarre responses I have seen. Welcome to ukp ... for as long as you remain.

Offline swfinest

Second post laying the smack down. 1st post doing some advertising recon....

Offline swfinest

Also I know Kingston. I doubt any working girl, especially an English speaking one at that would set up shop down that ways, unless they literally came of the boat with adultwork on the back of a fag packet.

KJ121212

Will have to keep my eye on this one. Shame I can't afford to TOFTT at the moment!

Offline Bbop12

She's Irish \ Aussie have TOFTT and gives OWO & DFK operates out of Travel Lodge Old London Rd.

Offline pumps

She's Irish \ Aussie have TOFTT and gives OWO & DFK operates out of Travel Lodge Old London Rd.

Sounds good, but it's a shame you only have 1 post :-/

Offline Bbop12

Does more posts = validity? Make of it what you will but I've put it out there.

Offline bestbefore

She's Irish \ Aussie have TOFTT and gives OWO & DFK operates out of

Probably best not to name the hotel next time.

And of course maybe give some more details of your meet - maybe even a full review...

Offline olijameson

This is one of the most bizarre responses I have seen. Welcome to ukp ... for as long as you remain.

Apologies, that was an unneeded response.

Offline Cunning Punt

Well, yes, some posts, as opposed to someone posting for the first time in support of a WG = more validity.
You may be genuine but there are so many pimps/friends of girls posting on here to drum up custom for them, there is a natural, healthy suspicion.

Everyone has to start somewhere, though, so it would be great if you could do an actual review on the London review section with some more details about your meeting.

Thanks.

fredpunter

Credibility can also be gained by mentioning other girls you may have seen and little details of your meetings with them, it helps others determine whether you are a bullshitter.

Offline toffee

Saw her on Friday and she is as good as the photos.
Cheap hotel chain in central of Kingston on quite dead end street with parking.
Communication was only by text and I suspect not from her directly, content f messages and talking to her completely different.
Irish originally but lived in Australia mostly with consequent accent.
Was once a ballerina (very fit and agile), a chef and currently doing some dog training...
Shapely but quite toned, lovely skin and only a small bird taboo on her shoulder.
Lovely personality. GFE attitude taken to the next level: GFE after a long absence: lots of FK, wrapping her leg around mine before prolonged owo then 69.
Reciprocated and she was just reaching getting there when the phone alarm went after 30' on but she continued and did climax with the phone still ringing  so don't think this was faked for a change.
Decided top extend to 1h and had a most rewarding finish with her on top and holding her very nice assets.
Overall probably my most rewarding punt of the last year for trying one with no reviews at all.
Highly recommended.

Offline pumps

This is the kind of input I expect from someone with low post count.

Saw her on Friday and she is as good as the photos.
Cheap hotel chain in central of Kingston on quite dead end street with parking.
Communication was only by text and I suspect not from her directly, content f messages and talking to her completely different.
Irish originally but lived in Australia mostly with consequent accent.
Was once a ballerina (very fit and agile), a chef and currently doing some dog training...
Shapely but quite toned, lovely skin and only a small bird taboo on her shoulder.
Lovely personality. GFE attitude taken to the next level: GFE after a long absence: lots of FK, wrapping her leg around mine before prolonged owo then 69.
Reciprocated and she was just reaching getting there when the phone alarm went after 30' on but she continued and did climax with the phone still ringing  so don't think this was faked for a change.
Decided top extend to 1h and had a most rewarding finish with her on top and holding her very nice assets.
Overall probably my most rewarding punt of the last year for trying one with no reviews at all.
Highly recommended.

thanks - but sounds like too go an experience to be true - do you have any other reviews to post on ukp?, hopefully a heavy hitter will confirm her great services.

Offline toffee

That's my experience at 4:00 pm on Friday.
She said she liked my French accent but this can't be the only explanation for a nice punt.
It is in deed my first review on UKP but I left a few on PN and the last one very negative:

Type of Visit:   Incall
Duration of Visit:   1 Hours
Amount Paid:   120
Recommended:   No

Studio flat in wellknow block, very untidy

Definitely not the one on the web site who looks 15 years younger. Resembling with a lot of imagination of blurred vision.

The Story
Terrible, left after 30'. Rushed from the word go. Not shower offered to start despite arriving in a sweat. Started mixing the nuru gel and then put on very un-sexy a shower cap. On to the bed on my front for 25' of repetition of the same back rub and a bit of body massage, all very much in a haste and repetitive with th noise of her washing machine for background music. Try to visualize the shower cap and the washing machine and you start to get the picture. No eroticism whatsoever. Asked to turn over and immediately started to tug at poor old johnny who had had enough already and decided this was not his day. At which point I asked her to stop, told her in no uncertain term how lousy her service was, had a quick shower and left. The lady should behind a desk at some far away administration center not offering her personal services. I write few reviews but punt 2-3 tiems a month and this must be my worst experience in years.

[Review copy added by admin]

Offline ArtVandalay

Oh dear

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she's in 2 places at once and AW verified!

Offline europunter

It also appears as if she  is both Irish and Hungarian - interesting mix.  :wacko:

condomman

Now it says she's British and charging £140! :mad:

Offline daddycool

Verification photo even shows someone else - the girl (Chloe) who was the previous owner of the profile as I had her on my HL.

External Link/Members Only

Hoping she turns out to be real. Was about to phone her today but had to get back to work.

Offline toffee

The 2 profiles is a a bit puzzling.
The one I saw on Friday was definitely not Hungarian.
The Chloe profile is £140 but that's for outcall

GBush

I was trying to call her yesterday. No answer and no call back

Offline Mr Farkyhars

It is in deed my first review on UKP

Perhaps you'd like to put it in the review section then :hi:

Offline MrSmiley

this girl is for real. will put up review soon. services received: dfk (v good) owo, dt, ro, mish, doggy. did not pay extra for cim or facials. very passionate girl. has a australian accent. half irish but grew up mainly in oz.

fredpunter

Good to know. She does look like she has a fine pair of knockers.

Offline MrSmiley

they nice, nice nips, but not as firm as i'd thought they be, but neither are my 'moobs'!

Offline Cunning Punt

this girl is for real. will put up review soon. services received: dfk (v good) owo, dt, ro, mish, doggy. did not pay extra for cim or facials. very passionate girl. has a australian accent. half irish but grew up mainly in oz.

CIM and Facials are listed as £20 extra each on her profile, so we look forward to your review, including how you avoided the extras. Thanks. :hi:

fredpunter

CIM and Facials are listed as £20 extra each on her profile, so we look forward to your review, including how you avoided the extras. Thanks. :hi:

I assumed he did not partake of the services that were extra

Offline toffee

Saw her for 2nd time on Friday and just as good as the first: passionate DFK, I think/hope I made her come and she gave me back 100 times the pleasure.
Finished with quick shower together, a rarity these days.
Told me she was going to Australia for 6 weeks around the end of the month so hurry up.

Offline King Nuts

Apologies, that was an unneeded response.

Made ma laugh though. Sort of thing Withnail might have said.

Offline fisherofsouls

I saw Annabelle this evening and it was excellent - really got me back in the game :)

Review to follow once I'm back at my laptop ...