Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-inked-rae - Gateshead  (Read 1245 times)

58 review(s) for Amber-Rae (52 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline ForeverMoz

External Link/Members Only

Price: 1 hour for £150

Comms: Initial contact made through AW, fairly quick response to confirm details. Text sent on morning of the meet with postcode of the apartment confirmed.
Area: Plenty of car parking options within a short walk. I parked closer to Gateshead Centre than the Sage.

The Meet: Parked up early and a couple of text exchanges and details given for entry to the correct apartment. Instructions clear. Got to the apartment and door opened with Amber behind the door. On first impression, Amber was clearly sexy, beautiful hair, incredibly fit shapely body. Covered in tattoos and matching lingerie set. She showed me to the bedroom, a quick kiss, sorted paperwork and offered to fetch a glass of water.

I had stripped down to my underwear and she came and joined me on the bed where we talked about what I wanted. RO, OWO, sex in a few positions, some giving and receiving spanking and dirty talk. Amber happy with all that was discussed.

FK starts which started quite light but got deeper as we got into it and explored each other's bodies. As I went down to her tits she rubbed my cock through my briefs. Removed my briefs and her underwear and I explored her pussy and performed RO. She was clean shaven and pussy was fresh. Moans from Amber throughout which to me were over-the-top, but not distracting to me. A few mins of RO before rolls are reversed and I lie on the bed and receive OWO. No DT, but a good rhythm and technique and great view of her arse in the air in the mirror at the bottom of the bed. Condom on, she climbs on CG. Pussy was tight and managed to slide in and got a rhythm going as she rode me. I grabbed her hips and went into her with speed and moans and dirty talk from Amber. Switch to doggy and more moans and dirty talk and light spanking on her. She asked me to fill up her pussy, but changed to missionary for a few more minutes. Bit of condom wilt so returned to OWO where she wanked me off and I came all over myself.

Cleaned up and had a long chat, round 2 started with more FK and then OWO but I was still too sensitive so another chat and left just before the hour.

Amber is very sexy and provided all that was asked. She wasn't my type (few too many fake moans, and wasn't a fan of the fake eyelashes and lips) so don't think I'd return, but definite positive as she provided all services with quality and was good to talk to.