Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber of Newcastle  (Read 1620 times)

58 review(s) for Amber-Rae (52 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

shiteatgolf

External Link/Members Only Or External Link/Members Only

Comms were good all done via text. I parked really close by in paid parking on the quayside.

I booked Amber for an hour session for £110. This review is from within the last week

I had 2 days away from work and was bored of sitting in the house, even though I had decided not to punt for a bit.

Was nervous as I always am and I told her that once I arrived. There wasn't too much chit chat in the beginning, I don't mind a bit of chat to help calm me down and settle the nerves. So could have done with an it more chat, but everyone is different.

Had some very light kissing, i prefer dfk. Not sure if she offers it or might be because I had a cigarette in the morning. But I do prefer dfk. Then onto oral. Told her I struggled with excitement and she made a very good effort to make me last. She did make me last longer than I usually do which I enjoyed. The oral was was wet, slow and teasing and thoroughly enjoyed it. I then finished in her mouth.

Then decided to go again. She whacked the rubber on then started to ride me. I normally don't try penetration but before I knew she had started. I asked her to stop after a minute and do oral again. Nothing she had done I just didn't feel comfortable, but that's for me to work on. I made the excuse I was going soft, as she wasn't doing anything wrong, it's just me. So I finished twice by oral.

I enjoyed my time with her and liked how she made an effort to try and make me comfortable and take her time with me. Nothing exciting compared to what some of you guys get upto, but it's what I was comfortable with and enjoyed it.

She does have fake tits so that might be a no no for some guys. I do prefer real ones but didn't hinder things at all and her profile does say enhanced, so I knew what I was getting.

I am definitely not getting the same buzz from punting as I did in the beginning but enjoyed it nonetheless.

I finished with a few pints on the quayside.

Offline Shearer1955

Nice one!!  ;)
If you enjoyed yourself then that is what counts :hi:

Looking4fun

Sounds like you had a good time,thanks for the review.

Offline Moresomes

Thanks for the review. I've seen her and will be going back.

Offline Mansell

Thanks for the review which is very good and for being so honest on it about the issues you are having.  :thumbsup: As others have said as long as your having a good time then great. CIM is obviously a must for you. Hope you start relaxing more and get more out of the meets.

Offline the game