Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Damn this new hobby!!!  (Read 1460 times)

Offline budz

Before I get shot down and banned I know I have reviews to do and I will when I get time but for now just wanted to say this new found hobby is obsessive.  The only thing stopping me doing it every week is the expense.
I love it, all my dreams have been answered. I get to fuck different women pretty much whenever I want and what's even better is most if them are the sort of girls I would never in a million years thought of even talking too,  way out of my league!
I did get a bit of the old EAS with one but have dealt with that now by seeing other WGs. Even got a 19 year old booked for a few weeks time and can't wait for that.
One issue I have come across is remembering their names so have resorted to calling them all the same thing, doubt whether they would give a shit anyway as long as they get paid.
So point of my post is just to say "thank you" to people on here who have helped me along the way  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

What are you planning to do that will get you banned?

fredpunter

Best way to say thank you is to write those reviews you promised

Offline budz

What are you planning to do that will get you banned?

Fluffy blokes get chucked out and some may think my post was a bit wet that's all.

Finding time to do the reviews is the tricky bit, when not at work the OH is around and can't exactly do them then just in case.

Offline Knny

Fluffy blokes get chucked out and some may think my post was a bit wet that's all.

Finding time to do the reviews is the tricky bit, when not at work the OH is around and can't exactly do them then just in case.

Fair enough.  I can't get to do enough reviews also... rarely on a PC and it's far too cumbersome to do on a phone where I do most of the checking.

Your objective input would still be valued even if it is to confirm/warn others here.

fredpunter

Yes reviews don't have to be long ... sometimes is just good to know that the girl really exists .... looks like her photos and delivers what she promises with a decent attitude ... Doesn't have to be an essay

Offline CELICA GT

Yes reviews don't have to be long ... sometimes is just good to know that the girl really exists .... looks like her photos and delivers what she promises with a decent attitude ... Doesn't have to be an essay
Agree, don't need to know if there was a few specks of dust on the bedroom window sill.

VorteX0

Glad to see you happy buddy! Thats what it should be about :yahoo:

Jaymantra

Same here, wish I'd discovered it years ago!

carefree

Remembering thier names?  Really?

Do you expect them to remember your name?

Mate, they don't give a fuck whether you call them by thier (stage) name or any name for that matter, when you walk through that door you are simply a wad of cash, plain and simple.

Have fun :hi:

Offline HighlyMotivated

One issue I have come across is remembering their names so have resorted to calling them all the same thing

What do you call them?