Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Planning a double punt  (Read 857 times)

Offline Harry Monk

Got some punting funds put aside and a opportunity for a day in London has presented itself....lucky me  :yahoo:
So far I have one girl booked in the morning and as I won't be leaving The Smoke until late afternoon I thought I could be a cheeky chappie and go for another WG later in the day.

Venturing into new territory here so I have some need of advise. When I go for an hour punt I pop either a half or a hole blue tablet to ensure the 'ol fella behaves when needed most.
Now as I plan to have a split shift do I take a half early doors then after episode 1 leave it a couple of hours then swallow the 2nd?
Also any advise I what I should take to see the day out would be appreciated.
Review/s to follow  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:38:31 pm by Harry Monk »

vw

Do this often when popping somewhere, I always do second one as late as possible, and recharge with lots of nice food !

Offline threechilliman

I couldn't punt twice in a day, once and I'm done.

tcm

Offline Harry Monk

That fear is in the back of my mind but I thought I'd regret it if I don't go for it.

tonysoprano

Go for it. Punt, pint, bit of food and finish the night with a punt before bedtime. As long as the sex is good that's not the worst way to spend an evening.

oggyoggyboy

As above one in the morning and one early evening unless the first girl completely drains you!  :sarcastic:

tonibell99

I couldn't punt twice in a day, once and I'm done.

tcm

Same here these days I'm afraid  :(

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Go to soho  do a walk up or look a a few before making a choice then. Have a snack , Carry on punting I do on my days off at 20 plus tip it great value yeah some mugs pay more for the extras but you should be able to pop one out in the time and take a break to recharge for the next  :D  I am not such a quick recharge now but aim to pop twice in a 2-4 hour trip and try and get the little fella in 3-4 girls on a day trip up once or twice a month. The wiki roto is never right for long good as it is you just have to walk up and down dont worry about people looking  :cool: I like to think if they do they think I am George Clooney :D :D :D

Belisknor

I did this last month while in Bournemouth which was a first for me  :D My first appointment was at 10 am for a 1 hour booking then the next at 12.30 for a 30 minute booking and loved it  :yahoo: Plan on doing this from now on if travelling some distance, might even try three 30 minute bookings next time.

2pussyman

Do this often when popping somewhere, I always do second one as late as possible, and recharge with lots of nice food !
Get the 'phone number of the nearest A&E on speed dial.
DO NO take blue pills if you take blood pressure pills. Watch Jack Nicholson in "Somethings got to give " first!
My advice.
Book two girls together, if yur are tuned on by watching girls doing it, and the combinations with you are asstounding! Remember that story about the old bull and the young bull at the top of the field...
"Lets run down the hill and f..k one of those sexy cows!
Old Bull "Lets stroll down and f..k them all!"
Two girls in one day- well if you are 19 or twenty , perhaps but slowly making love to one beautiful woman and blowing her mind completely, is so much more satisfying...
and remember ( from a very old randy bull).....
Oh I've forgotten what i was going to say...

oh yes, choose condoms that fit you, not too tight or too lose, take plenty of lube, and remember smell nice body and breath., and treat her like a lady- unless she is turned on by being submissive.
( Good Hint- ask her what turns her on, also "When did you have your last orgasm?" It gets them in the mood every time, remembering!
the reply is sometimes an hour ago thinking about this booking, or a month ago with my rabbit!
Enjoy yourself and report back please!

vw

Get the 'phone number of the nearest A&E on speed dial.
DO NO take blue pills if you take blood pressure pills. Watch Jack Nicholson in "Somethings got to give " first!
My advice.
Book two girls together, if yur are tuned on by watching girls doing it, and the combinations with you are asstounding! Remember that story about the old bull and the young bull at the top of the field...
"Lets run down the hill and f..k one of those sexy cows!
Old Bull "Lets stroll down and f..k them all!"
Two girls in one day- well if you are 19 or twenty , perhaps but slowly making love to one beautiful woman and blowing her mind completely, is so much more satisfying...
and remember ( from a very old randy bull).....
Oh I've forgotten what i was going to say...

oh yes, choose condoms that fit you, not too tight or too lose, take plenty of lube, and remember smell nice body and breath., and treat her like a lady- unless she is turned on by being submissive.
( Good Hint- ask her what turns her on, also "When did you have your last orgasm?" It gets them in the mood every time, remembering!
the reply is sometimes an hour ago thinking about this booking, or a month ago with my rabbit!
Enjoy yourself and report back please!
Are you on mCat?

speedieman

I used to visit Amsterdam quite a lot and it's 50 euro for 15 min. I was quite happy to have my 200 for the day and literally go from window to window finally popping on the last.

Ohhh memories.

Offline Harry Monk

Well the 2 girls are now booked so I am going for it. 2nd one took a while to get booked so I was reviewing my options.
First at 10.30 am then 2nd at 2pm both 1 hour bookings ,reviews to follow.
Will wear boxing gloves Sunday night and make sure I pack my toothbrush,mouthwash and the magic pill....oh and of course flipping great wadges of cash  :D
Wish me luck I'm going in .....

Offline Harry Monk

Well I survived my planned double punt  :drinks:
Glad I went for it but not sure I would do 2 so close again.
Have posted my reviews but admit then are not ground breaking by any means. 2girls that had been on my HL for a while so 2 boxes ticked.
Popped a half a bluey before the first, nerves did get the better of me a bit so felt I underperformed punt number 1 but not entirely dissatisfied just could have given her more of a thorough pumping, my second event did play on my mind it's true.
A few hours to kill before number 2 but started to get worried re performance so decided to pop a whole tab to ensure all went well. I understand concerns with any potential health issues but I am pretty fit and not overweight so felt it was a considered approach.
Second girl was great and my decision certainly paid off.
Have another chance in December but will be over 2 days this time.
 :drinks:
Surprised I didn't fall asleep on the train home.