Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inclement weather  (Read 3872 times)

Offline RAJEC

How many of you turn your thoughts to punting disruption?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline NIK

Afraid I have far more pressing concerns than punting disruption caused by the weather - for example its effect on my ability to get out and earn a living and consequent loss of income.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I do factor in the weather when planning my punts and was thinking of paying a visit to someone this week, however I probably won't venture as far away as Manchester this week due to the potential disruption, I also tend to check travel sites to check there are no road closures and delays etc before arranging anything.

Been on the news this morning and Greater Anglia have already announced train cancellations before there is even any snow  :dash:
Obviously they are right to make contingency plans and warn of potential disruption but what a fucking joke  :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

Offline RAJEC

I do factor in the weather when planning my punts and was thinking of paying a visit to someone this week, however I probably won't venture as far away as Manchester this week due to the potential disruption, I also tend to check travel sites to check there are no road closures and delays etc before arranging anything.

Been on the news this morning and Greater Anglia have already announced train cancellations before there is even any snow  :dash:
Obviously they are right to make contingency plans and warn of potential disruption but what a fucking joke  :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

Yes, we’re shocking at most things! Not just football and weather management...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 09:11:27 am by RAJEC »

Offline RedKettle

Must admit that I have.

I took a short break from punting and have something special arranged for tomorrow just when the snow is forecast to be at it’s worse. :scare: :dash:

Type_O_Negative

It was snowing in the morning but now sunny weather in SE London. No train cancellations so far.

Offline RAJEC

This was intended to be a lighthearted post, but there’s nothing lighthearted about the weather messing with a man who’s got the horn  :lol:

Offline latecomer

I was going to go up to London for a punt last week but it was so cold I couldn't be arsed.  Had the same feeling one rare day last summer when it was too hot.

Offline Countrylad2

Got two punts booked this week. One Friday in Hull when weather is supposed to be bad and one on Saturday in Bradford. I have to get wife to airport first on Wednesday!!

Offline Sparta Prada

I must admit the current weather warning is a factor for me trying to organise a punt late this week. Down here in London the snowy weather is supposed to be all over after Thursday, isn’t it?

Offline RAJEC

I must admit the current weather warning is a factor for me trying to organise a punt late this week. Down here in London the snowy weather is supposed to be all over after Thursday, isn’t it?

I really hope so!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well it looks like the predicted volume of snow hasn't actually arrived, surprise surprise but some areas have a light dusting of snow as we have in Blackpool but other don't have any.
There appears to be a general trend to sensationalise the weather over the last 10 years or so, the current cold and snow is dubbed "The beast from the East".
According to the weather news it was going to be colder here than the arctic circle but our temperatures were only predicted to be a degree or two below freezing, they then quoted -41 as the temperature where the weather is originating from so seems like BS to me  :dash:

I remember a few years ago when they caused panic by referring to explosive cyclogenesis as a "Weather bomb" but without informing people that it's a normally occurring weather system leaving some people to assume we were going to be hit by something akin to a hurricane

I want the weather to be reported as facts and predictions as accurate as they can be rather than a sensationalised news story before it happens or as the case in point doesn't  :angry: 

Offline RAJEC

Well it looks like the predicted volume of snow hasn't actually arrived, surprise surprise but some areas have a light dusting of snow as we have in Blackpool but other don't have any.
There appears to be a general trend to sensationalise the weather over the last 10 years or so, the current cold and snow is dubbed "The beast from the East".
According to the weather news it was going to be colder here than the arctic circle but our temperatures were only predicted to be a degree or two below freezing, they then quoted -41 as the temperature where the weather is originating from so seems like BS to me  :dash:

I remember a few years ago when they caused panic by referring to explosive cyclogenesis as a "Weather bomb" but without informing people that it's a normally occurring weather system leaving some people to assume we were going to be hit by something akin to a hurricane

I want the weather to be reported as facts and predictions as accurate as they can be rather than a sensationalised news story before it happens or as the case in point doesn't  :angry:

Agreed, especially given the effect it can have on punting options!

Offline threechilliman

Completely agree. The number of weather warnings is ridiculous when nothing oit of the ordinary actually happens.

Offline peter purves

No such thoughts except...Too cold, to get it up  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Plan R

Yep - got tomorrow off work to go punting (nothing booked yet), can't believe my plans may be disrupted !  :angry:

Offline trainspotter

Already happened! 😢. Could not get to a meeting this evening  due to traffic  gridlock caused by weather related slow-downs, breakdowns and accidents. 

Offline Charliehutton

My standard "off for a quick nine holes" is a bit tricky with six inches of snow.

Type_O_Negative

I had a good punt with my regular today, it was snowing in London but Underground and buses were not affected.

Online mr.bluesky

No such thing as inclement weather....

Hidden Image/Members Only

A bit of snow falls from the skies and the whole country grinds to a halt. :scare:  Keep calm and Carry on punting   :hi:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 12:05:25 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline HarryZZ

I'm not going into work today, snowed off, so instead of the weather hindering my chances, it's actually provided the opportunity.

Offline donnybob

My standard "off for a quick nine holes" is a bit tricky with six inches of snow.

Christ I am naive, mouth, ass, vagina, left ear, right ear, left nostril, right nostril still only makes 7 where are the last two lol

Offline simon07

They land planes on iced runways in the artic circle in Sweden and countries manage.

Either we lack the right plans to deal with it or it is the wrong type of snow?  :thumbsdown:

Offline shagmore

Christ I am naive, mouth, ass, vagina, left ear, right ear, left nostril, right nostril still only makes 7 where are the last two lol
Armpits !! apart form that cant suggest anything else

Offline Blackpool Rock

Armpits !! apart form that cant suggest anything else
Belly button and Urethra

Offline Marmalade

If your tits are freezing off, any warm hole will do. Hug a munter!  :sarcastic:

Offline Plan R

Well, I had the day off today (couldn't change that), but I had a deliberate 'sabotage wank this morning - to stop myself from piss-balling about for hours in traffic delays..didn't wanna risk it   :cry:

Offline OiOiSavaloy

They land planes on iced runways in the artic circle in Sweden and countries manage.

Either we lack the right plans to deal with it or it is the wrong type of snow?  :thumbsdown:

This country is a Pussy when it comes to snow and transport yet other places manage fine. Even though they take tons of money off us for trains - roads and services.  :diablo: :dash:

Offline Yankee21

no such thing as bad weather. just bad clothing

Offline Charliehutton

Ah, I must send you a link for Blind Peg. When she takes her glass eyes out for a clean, there's something irresistible about her.....

Offline RAJEC

Well it’s got more fucked up today, with roads becoming more treacherous so....

I snuck in another visit to the delectable dr lilly yesterday.

Enjoyed a solid massage which was very strong for the little lady that she is. Not sure how I missed this last time. Stroked me off big time afterwards.

She mentioned that is moving to another place in the market, which will contain a shower and sink etc, and be a little less blatant from the outside.

All in all, happy days!

Offline Marmalade

What a load of miserable replies! Just stay at home like the school kids. Build a snowman. Put your feet up with a box set. Turn the heating up and open the curtains to look out the window at all the poor buggers freezing their tits off. Think, silly ass, should have stayed at home! Eastern Pole-land or wherever that is.

Offline Sticky

We should all enjoy God's bukkake party

Offline norwichfunseeker

Or it's a regular occurrence there, and they are set up for it, it's much less regular here, so we don't have the facilities to deal with it.

Offline Bogof60

It will be interesting to see if the review count drops off this week
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Marmalade

It will be interesting to see if the review count drops off this week

I was actually thinking maybe prossies are servicing the public better than those paid to be servants of the public ... in Edinburgh, post offices shut, whorehouses open. One post office has a handwritten note “we’ll be closed today because of inclement weather.” So you came in to put the notice up, I thought, then tucked off home again. Lazy cunt.
 :cool:

Offline catweazle

........eyes........

Offline WKD123

Yes, dammit.  Just as I was building up to my next punt - it might not be the weather that prevents the sexual union taking place, but more than likely the wife will be at home plus the kids so how can I make up a good excuse to go out for a few hours and make sure there's no evidence on my return..... hmmmm. is it worth the risk? :(

Offline Sticky

Yes, dammit.  Just as I was building up to my next punt - it might not be the weather that prevents the sexual union taking place, but more than likely the wife will be at home plus the kids so how can I make up a good excuse to go out for a few hours and make sure there's no evidence on my return..... hmmmm. is it worth the risk? :(

Just tell them that Daddy loves them all very much but he needs to get out for a short while or he'll change his name to Jack Torrance.

Offline Marmalade

I suppose ‘inclement weather’ would make a good excuse for being late back.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I had cancellations today and tomorrow and work has given me the days off . I have signed up to help the homeless tomorrow ( no sure if can post links?) so instead of moaning why not do this. or simply enjoy the time off with your loved ones!! x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

I had cancellations today and tomorrow and work has given me the days off . I have signed up to help the homeless tomorrow ( no sure if can post links?) so instead of moaning why not do this. or simply enjoy the time off with your loved ones!! x

What a nice whore-with-a-heart post.

So what exactly does ‘signing up’ involve, just out of interest? Do you go and dig people out from the snow and tell them to sleep under a bridge instead of in the open? Give them a warm cuddle to thaw their johnnys out a wee bit? Or just contribute a shilling of tax-free expenses?

But don’t worry. If you find helping the poor darlings a wee bit much or get a booking (don’t disconnect the phone just yet, someone might want a wee TOFTT shoogle) you can always cancel. Just say inclement weather prevented you from doing your good deed. (And you still get the benefit of virtue signalling so you’ll be quids in!)

Another helpful suggestion. Great publicity this one: Phone the Daily Mail and tell them a story about the sex worker who spent the day melting icicles of homeless refugees, sacrificing her busy diary to save the life of an eternally grateful illegal immigrant.

I have to stop writing now or I’m going to cry at the thought of your wonderful selflessness.  :cry:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
oh do fuck off you judgementle prick !

i dont want to be thanked for it , im doing it because i want to help . stop fucking being a hater

im heading to st mungos in bristol tomorrow to help for a few hours, maybe you should give it a go, goodnight .
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

A hilarious one from Saafe:

I've decided not to work at home today and tomorrow  due to weather conditions only.
I've had no e-mail requests maybe the clients have frozen

So she’s got fuck all booking requests and so “decides” not to work.  :sarcastic:

Confuses “Available now” with actually “working”. Ahh the dust...

Maybe takes phone outside. “How am not getting bookings?!#? There must be something wrong with the signal!”   :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

oh do fuck off you judgementle prick !

i dont want to be thanked for it , im doing it because i want to help . stop fucking being a hater

im heading to st mungos in bristol tomorrow to help for a few hours, maybe you should give it a go, goodnight .

No I’m interested. Please post back with your experiences.

Offline S.X. MacHine

No I’m interested. Please post back with your experiences.

Marmalade; punter with a heart of gold...
 :D

Offline Marmalade

Offline manc36

Yes well if any happen to be European , make sure you do nothing at all to help - we'll never get rid of the cunts  :D
Banned reason: Abuse