Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello UK Punting  (Read 1093 times)

Offline District13

Hey UKP,

I have been a lurker on this site for a while now and I thought it was about time I gave something back to the site.

A little bit about myself first. I am a young guy, originally from Scotland, but I have been around the UK and Europe over the past few years.

I have been with 13 WGs in the UK and will be putting up reviews for the ones that are still active in due course. In France I became a regular with one WG and I have ventured to Amsterdam as well.

I have had a mixture of punts, none of them super bad though. Touch wood. UKP has been instrumental in helping me choose who to punt with. I hope that can continue and I will be able to provide some info on some WG.  :D

Anyway it is time for me to write some reviews.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

We await your contributions .... welcome  :hi:

Offline cueball

Good start to ukp-ing

Already got some reviews on the go, welcome  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

It feels good to give back  :thumbsup: you're already putting some members to shame those of them that take info without giving back the type that always jump on other people's reviews with yeah I saw her last week she was awful or she was a good punt but I'm not gonna review her.

vw

Good start to ukp-ing

Already got some reviews on the go, welcome  :hi:

Cueball let him review the cage !   :lol: :lol:

Offline myothernameis

Welcome, and better hurry up with those reviews, or it going to be as Ronnie corbet says,....its good bye from him  :D :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Offline District13

Welcome, and better hurry up with those reviews, or it going to be as Ronnie corbet says,....its good bye from him  :D :D

Hahah I've got 5 reviews up so far. I will be putting up 2/3 more later today. The rest of the wg i've seen are no longer active or I can't remember their names

vw

The rest of the wg i've seen are no longer active or I can't remember their names

I hope they still remember yours !   :lol: :lol: