Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde and Beautiful - Edinburgh  (Read 4004 times)

Offline ALDO12

External Link/Members Only

Seen this girl a few weeks ago (3rd visit)

Nice flat/area near cameron Toll area. Think she shares with Ellies candy shop.

Comms good. Text and reply.

Into the flat and she is a really cute girl. About 5ft 5 in heels, amazing body with red lingerie. Pictures 100pc accurate.  Also au naturale down below. Music playing in the backround with en suite shower.

She is really friendly and chatty. Has a scots/Italian accent.

Paper work out the way and started with a lap dance light kissing. Then OW and RO/69.

Sex was reverse CG, Me on top and finishing with doggy.

The only slight negative i could put was i feel she can be a bit of a clock watcher, ie after 15-20mins, tells you if you want a shower instead of a massage. Also not a huge fan of the bush but her body makes up for it.

Apart from that its a positive for me.

Banned reason: White-knight slagging off membership
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

She had an old profile that had lots of negatives. I can't remember it though. Used to tour with her "sister".

Offline Captain Kirk

Matrix is spot on, this is an old whore that had a very bad reputation and so did her older sister.  I visited this woman in 2010, yes 8 years ago, she said she was Italian but then I discovered she was Romanian.  Her English wasn't that good 8 years ago but she will be better today I guess.

I cannot comment about how her service is today since I last visited her years ago but I would not have recommended her, complete liar and very disinterested and cold towards the punter.  She has had numerous nick-names and at least two profiles on AW.  She is close to 30 years old.  She was a heavy smoker when I met her 8 years ago.  She had many negative reviews here and so did her sister, I cannot remember what their nicknames were before.

Offline Matrix

Jackson1

External Link/Members Only

Here's one of the old links.

I get why it's important for people to gain a full picture of a wg past to present but to be fair those older reviews were years ago. I regularly see this girl. Never had a bad service to be honest. Tidy body sound to get along with can suck a cock like a legend and likes to be drilled like fuck. No clock watching clean flat no attitude. Enthusiastic etc etc I usually go Back a second time and it's kinda alright but with this girl I've left more than happy every time. It's a shame she has a bad rep from a long time ago that keeps creeping in regardless of any positive reviews after...

Offline Matrix

I get why it's important for people to gain a full picture of a wg past to present but to be fair those older reviews were years ago. I regularly see this girl. Never had a bad service to be honest. Tidy body sound to get along with can suck a cock like a legend and likes to be drilled like fuck. No clock watching clean flat no attitude. Enthusiastic etc etc I usually go Back a second time and it's kinda alright but with this girl I've left more than happy every time. It's a shame she has a bad rep from a long time ago that keeps creeping in regardless of any positive reviews after...

Why not review her then?

Offline RandyRob69

Wanted to see her recently and had lined up a booking but she kept avoiding a question on her services (OW? or OWO? as seemingly provided previously).

I also recall these two working before outta the same fairly modern flat near Peffermill.

All, in all, whilst there was a lot of appeal, particulalrly in looks / body, I decided against.

Offline Captain Kirk

Wanted to see her recently and had lined up a booking but she kept avoiding a question on her services (OW? or OWO? as seemingly provided previously).

I also recall these two working before outta the same fairly modern flat near Peffermill.
All, in all, whilst there was a lot of appeal, particulalrly in looks / body, I decided against.

Good decision, I would not recommend this girl or her sister, they even tend to share the same profile since they are both roughly the same size and never show their faces in their profile photos. She is Romanian but claims to be Italian and even fakes an accent.  She had far too many negative reviews here to have changed into a different person. Why do you think she kept changing her nickname?  And she has had two or three profiles on AW.  I did not like her cold and disinterested attitude, I still remember how she used to stir at the ceiling or the wall while I was pumping away (eyes wide open), that was so off putting, it was as if she was somewhere else.  I would describe her as a typical Romanian.

Jackson1

Good decision, I would not recommend this girl or her sister, they even tend to share the same profile since they are both roughly the same size and never show their faces in their profile photos. She is Romanian but claims to be Italian and even fakes an accent.  She had far too many negative reviews here to have changed into a different person. Why do you think she kept changing her nickname?  And she has had two or three profiles on AW.  I did not like her cold and disinterested attitude, I still remember how she used to stir at the ceiling or the wall while I was pumping away (eyes wide open), that was so off putting, it was as if she was somewhere else.  I would describe her as a typical Romanian.

I'm not denying that's what happened to you buddy. I've just never had that problem with her though I have had in the past from others. The reason I never reviewed is that I only ever book 15 mins so it's not really the best baseline. Comms good free parking, it's niddrie but it could be worse. Banging body and friendly attitude. Sucked me off ow which I prefer anyway, let me fuck the life out of her. Filled the bag each time had a spraff whislt changing and away about 20 mins from the start each time.  I get some people like owo but it's no my cup of tea. Fuck that, all you grotty cunts helmets all over their mouths in time for me arriving? Nah, I'll happily stick to being safe to be fair. A part of this forum that's always confused me is cunts bitching about no owo but warming punters about bare backers. Fucking hilarious

Offline Name Not Found

A part of this forum that's always confused me is cunts bitching about no owo but warming punters about bare backers. Fucking hilarious

You clearly have no understanding of the relative risks associated with different types of unprotected sex. Try doing some research. 

Offline auldie63

A part of this forum that's always confused me is cunts bitching about no owo but warming punters about bare backers. Fucking hilarious
As if we don't have enough wise asses on here, real sexual experts, know all there is to know about the transmission of STDs, here comes another one! :crazy: :thumbsdown: :wackogirl: :hi:

Offline Clattypats

As if we don't have enough wise asses on here, real sexual experts, know all there is to know about the transmission of STDs, here comes another one! :crazy: :thumbsdown: :wackogirl: :hi:
Have you not read the other thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205811.msg2186362#msg2186362

This guy's Fucking nuts!... :crazy: :sarcastic:

Jackson1

You clearly have no understanding of the relative risks associated with different types of unprotected sex. Try doing some research.

I understand that Lilly white had oral gonorrhea. That's enough understanding required.

Offline Clattypats

I understand that Lilly white had oral gonorrhea. That's enough understanding required.
You've probably not even set foot in a GUM clinic in your life... :music:

Offline Captain Kirk

I'm not denying that's what happened to you buddy. I've just never had that problem with her though I have had in the past from others. The reason I never reviewed is that I only ever book 15 mins so it's not really the best baseline. Comms good free parking, it's niddrie but it could be worse. Banging body and friendly attitude. Sucked me off ow which I prefer anyway, let me fuck the life out of her. Filled the bag each time had a spraff whislt changing and away about 20 mins from the start each time.  I get some people like owo but it's no my cup of tea. Fuck that, all you grotty cunts helmets all over their mouths in time for me arriving? Nah, I'll happily stick to being safe to be fair. A part of this forum that's always confused me is cunts bitching about no owo but warming punters about bare backers. Fucking hilarious
The next time you visit her ask her if she is Romanian, is she putting on an Italian or Scottish accent nowadays?  Why hide her Romanian nationality and her reputation?  The fact that this girl has so many positive feedbacks on AW despite her very negative history is a reminder that AW feedbacks are unreliable. Also she is almost 30 not 25, she's been in this game for eight nor nine years in Edinburgh, not sure if she did this elsewhere before she came to Edinburgh.

Offline ALDO12

I really don't think she is Romanian.

Her accent is definitely Italian. Either that or she's a great actress.

Like I say, she's by no means the best (there are better ones out there)  but nowhere near the worst.

I return alot as she is very tidy/good attitude
Banned reason: White-knight slagging off membership
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

I really don't think she is Romanian.

Her accent is definitely Italian. Either that or she's a great actress.

Like I say, she's by no means the best (there are better ones out there)  but nowhere near the worst.

I return alot as she is very tidy/good attitude

Definitely a Romanian. If you had a good time, it shouldn't matter.

Offline Captain Kirk

I agree with Matrix, if you had a good time and happy with her service then it doesn't matter.

I recognise that profile though, it is the Romanian girl mentioned already above, the text is the same, a student at Edinburgh College, a lap dancer, same prices as before, has been working in the same Pefermill area flat for five years, the photos are identical to the Romanian girl as a few years ago. She works in Edinburgh for two or three months at a time and then goes back to Romania.  Even if she can speak Italian that doesn't mean she is Italian, a native Italian would be able to tell from her accent.

Jackson1

The next time you visit her ask her if she is Romanian, is she putting on an Italian or Scottish accent nowadays?  Why hide her Romanian nationality and her reputation?  The fact that this girl has so many positive feedbacks on AW despite her very negative history is a reminder that AW feedbacks are unreliable. Also she is almost 30 not 25, she's been in this game for eight nor nine years in Edinburgh, not sure if she did this elsewhere before she came to Edinburgh.

To be fair, it shouldn't really matter if she is Romanian or Italian. The service, for me is good enough to go back for. I enjoy it and can only pass that on. As stated I prefer OW which isn't to everyone's standards so I suppose our expectations differ to an extent but honestly I haven't had the old "hold the cock" trick from her it's just my experience.

Not that I really need to respond to that comment but obviously I've been in a gum clinic. You don't reach 40 without seeing one of those once or twice along the way 😂😂

Jackson1

And for what it's worth she's actually always been pretty sound with me. I get a decent craic with her as well not OTT where it's off putting and clearly stalling time just easy going enough to get along with before firing straight into it. Maybe helps things along a bit.

Offline Matrix

I get some people like owo but it's no my cup of tea. Fuck that, all you grotty cunts helmets all over their mouths in time for me arriving? Nah, I'll happily stick to being safe to be fair. A part of this forum that's always confused me is cunts bitching about no owo but warming punters about bare backers. Fucking hilarious

You're fucking hilarious!  :lol:

She got on top of me and instantly started with DFK then moved on to OWO which was outstanding. She knows a hard cock is not for pishing over high walls!

:crazy: :wacko: :bomb:

Offline Clattypats

Not that I really need to respond to that comment but obviously I've been in a gum clinic. You don't reach 40 without seeing one of those once or twice along the way 😂😂
Well you just have responded to it  :wacko: ...12 weekly checkup, or because you had to?...  :rolleyes:

Offline andymars19

I've managed to make and pass 40 without a visit to one - but maybe because that's I don't do anything that would see me need to go there.

Offline DaVINCI

I've managed to make and pass 40 without a visit to one - but maybe because that's I don't do anything that would see me need to go there.
Not wanting to hi jack the thread but you do OWO, so your claim isn’t entirely correct  :thumbsup:

Jackson1

You're fucking hilarious!  :lol:

:crazy: :wacko: :bomb:

receiving owo last year when ive stated I prefer ow now takes absolutly nothing away from the fact that punters warning about bare backers and then bitching about no owo are ridiculous mate. That was some smashing head as well btw but I've learned from that one haven't allowed it since. Not that I have to explain that you like

Yeah I've been in the gum clinic I'm not sure why that's a bad thing considering the amount of shagging to have been had and many a drunken skank ploughed. To be honest though, I was contacted by an ex and told to get checked out. Again thankfully all good, well for me anyway.  All I've done is come on here and say the lass is a good punt explained why and said gave my opinion on owo. You lads are pretty judgemental like haha love to just clamp on eh? Must be a sad existence to have enough free time and private space to just jump on here all day eh matrix?  Pathetic if ye ask me.

See if you think you know better, just provide the source and explain why. It's how people learn. No need to be a tetchy little try hard wanker about everything

Offline Matrix

Looks like I hit a nerve with this fucking fruitcake!   :cool:

Offline FBman78

Looks like someone has just had her cunt tickled and thrown a bitch strop!

Offline Matrix

Looks like someone has just had her cunt tickled and thrown a bitch strop!

:D

I'd better watch myself. This Cunt'll have the Avengers on me.

Why do the hard-cases always turn out to be white knights?

Offline The Man With No Name

:D

I'd better watch myself. This Cunt'll have the Avengers on me.

Why do the hard-cases always turn out to be white knights?

Classic case of a neddy little coward as scummy and deluded as they come.

No doubt thinks he's a 6'5 gangster with stacked shoulders, when he's actually a 5'4 postman with a stacked belly.

Sad, pathetic, pish.