Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy Busty curvy kim  (Read 7196 times)

mrfixit37

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd do my bit and put a review in..This girl is Brazilian, why she doesn't state that I don't know but she is. Very good communication with good directions in a very sexy Latin accent. Not that easy to get to using public transport but I would assume driving is easy. Lives in a high rise block of good social housing flats . The view is incredible through the windows before you knock on the door. I had a wow moment when I opened the door as I wasn't expecting two hot latins to answer the door. They tried to get me to pay for a duo but i'm always wary the first time I visit someone. The lady in the pictures was there but her friend with sleek black hair just hooked me as soon as I saw her she has the most enchanting green eyes. Both girls were both incredible with real hot Brazilian bodies. I think I upset Kim a bit by saying I wanted to go with her friend .. I joked that I'd come back for her if her mate said I was good enough. Her mate didn't speak much English but you don't have to when you're that hot. Got the paperwork out the way and I showered then went back into the room . poala then did a little dance to the salsa music that was playing and I just looked on like a hungry wolf ready for dinner. She did a strip tease and covered her amazing tits in oil and rubbed the over my cock. Oral was with but very good and sloppy that girl sure could suck and gave great eye contact. Then she said something in Portuguese which I took to mean  get in there son ...so I did good and proper a few changes of position and a few sexy oohs and arrs from her and it was all over .. Incredibly hot . on the way out I said I'd be back and Kim gave me a kiss and said don't keep her waiting too long. If she's as good as her mate I won't. The two of them together would probably kill me. But what a way to go.

jb25

Just to confirm, it wasn't actually Kim who you ended up seeing- do you know the profile/phone number of the girl you did see?

Found this, which seems like a similar profile:

Also, can you be more specific about the location? I would be using public transport...

Offline jichael mackson

Kim's profile claims ....

Nationality: Italian

Offline jichael mackson

if its girl number two you saw.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice  :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:16:10 pm by jichael mackson »

mrfixit37

Just to confirm, it wasn't actually Kim who you ended up seeing- do you know the profile/phone number of the girl you did see?

Found this, which seems like a similar profile:

Also, can you be more specific about the location? I would be using public transport...o

Those are the Brazilian girls that work out of London bridge /borough. This duo is totally independent from  the London bridge address which  has a weekly turn around . these have been here the same girls for over a month. The address is of the Southwark park road. The photos on the profile are Kim she is hot but her friend poala is even hotter that's why i chose her.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:58:46 pm by mrfixit37 »

mrfixit37

Kim's profile claims ....

Nationality: Italian

I have no idea why she says she's italian but she isn't  I love Latin girls and Italian girls but these girls are Brazilians.

Offline undercoverpunter

Nice review.

How much were they offering the duo for? And was dfk on offer?

mrfixit37

I didn't ask the price or what it would involve  but boy that would be worth every penny  :yahoo:  she didn't state about dfk nor did iI ask but It happened  during  fucking her and she didn't turn her  head to one side when I tried. 

Offline Asian20

Thought I'd do my bit and put a review in..This girl is Brazilian, why she doesn't state that I don't know but she is. Very good communication with good directions in a very sexy Latin accent. Not that easy to get to using public transport but I would assume driving is easy. Lives in a high rise block of good social housing flats . The view is incredible through the windows before you knock on the door. I had a wow moment when I opened the door as I wasn't expecting two hot latins to answer the door. They tried to get me to pay for a duo but i'm always wary the first time I visit someone. The lady in the pictures was there but her friend with sleek black hair just hooked me as soon as I saw her she has the most enchanting green eyes. Both girls were both incredible with real hot Brazilian bodies. I think I upset Kim a bit by saying I wanted to go with her friend .. I joked that I'd come back for her if her mate said I was good enough. Her mate didn't speak much English but you don't have to when you're that hot. Got the paperwork out the way and I showered then went back into the room . poala then did a little dance to the salsa music that was playing and I just looked on like a hungry wolf ready for dinner. She did a strip tease and covered her amazing tits in oil and rubbed the over my cock. Oral was with but very good and sloppy that girl sure could suck and gave great eye contact. Then she said something in Portuguese which I took to mean  get in there son ...so I did good and proper a few changes of position and a few sexy oohs and arrs from her and it was all over .. Incredibly hot . on the way out I said I'd be back and Kim gave me a kiss and said don't keep her waiting too long. If she's as good as her mate I won't. The two of them together would probably kill me. But what a way to go.

How much would the duo have been, do you know? For an hour?

Also, is Kim's friend always with here in the flat, and does she do DFK and Oral without?

Cheers

mrfixit37

Don't know, don't know yes  and not with me so I'd say no

maxjabby

Wowee I know where ill be heading on payday  :yahoo:

mrfixit37

joseph26

I think I will be paying her a visit later this afternoon. She looks just my type; curvy and exotic looking.

Offline Asian20

I think I will be paying her a visit later this afternoon. She looks just my type; curvy and exotic looking.

Will you be posting a review after? Best of luck

joseph26

I just came back and like the OP I ended up seeing a different girl who I must say was absolutely stunning. I can't remember her name but I think it started with an R. Facially she looked just my type. She also has a firm yet curvy figure and her tits were fantastic even if they were fake. I gave her oral for like 10 min and she was on the brink of cumming when she asked me to fuck her which I of course obliged. Then 3 min into to doggie she climaxed (her body quivered). A really hot and sexy girl. Highly recommended.

Loki

I'm confused how Kim can have a positive review if no-one on this thread has been with her???

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:lol:

girls do look good though....  :D

mrfixit37

Cause we didn't get the other girls name  :lol: :lol: :lol: Kim is hot though.. Just shows how hot the other mystery girl is  :thumbsup:

joseph26

It's annoying as I deliberately asked what the other girl's name was to post it on here but I have completely forgotten it. But trust me guys when I say this girl facially is a head turner. She has the typical exotic look: full lips, perfect set of teeth, beautiful eyes and thick black hair. She was also very playful as she kept slapping my arse and hitting me over the head. She even called me her 'mi amore' which I think means my love. To be honest although I agree with OP that these girls seem Brazilian she did speak to me in a few Italian words which makes me think she must have lived in Italy for a few years. Question to OP did the girl you were with have a tattoo of a butterfly on her back?

mrfixit37

Yeah, very exotic almost cat like if you know what I mean. Very striking looking girl. Did you see Kim?

joseph26

Yeah. She was the one who opened the door. She then took me into a room and like you asked me to choose. It was seriously awkward and I actually apologised to Kim. It must seriously knock her ego because I can imagine that most punters would select her friend over her. That is not to say Kim isn't hot but her friend is off the scales sexy. Also I love how naughty she was during our session. She literally pinned me against the wall and started rubbing her ass against my cock. I was literally in dreamland.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 11:00:52 pm by joseph26 »

mrfixit37

:D. That's exactly what I did  :D

She is hot though.

joseph26

:D Literally when she took me into the room and asked me to choose I must have stood there like a muppet for 10 seconds just sinking in the situation. I think next time I will go for Kim instead. Did she allow kissing with you? As I notice you don't mention it.

mrfixit37

Yeah . it was nice  with those lips lol.

I've gotta go back for Kim  you know ..or even the duo lol when I get paid lol

Offline Ladypleaser

I tried texting to know the nearest station but to no avail. Any hints would be appreciated. :hi:

Offline jichael mackson

The photos on the profile are Kim she is hot but her friend poala is even hotter that's why i chose her.

This girl that is being discussed then.... Her name is Poala?

Offline jichael mackson

Also... can we get a clarification of services that were given to you gents and what was paid/duration (plus extras, if any)

Thank you  :)

mrfixit37

Shamon!! I think that's her name not hundred per cent sure.   There's no station close its south London they don't have tube or trains in most parts. A bus will take you to the end of her road which is of the Southwark road.

Offline supastarjay

so just to be clear, this 'poala' (if that is her name) does she have an AW profile? or do you just go through Kim? were her rates the same? (150ph)

Offline tantric talents

Sounds like an honest dyslexic mistake somewhere here
I think it must be Paola as in Paula rather than Poala as in Koala  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 04:59:24 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Asian20

Shamon!! I think that's her name not hundred per cent sure.   There's no station close its south London they don't have tube or trains in most parts. A bus will take you to the end of her road which is of the Southwark road.

Is it possible to get the bus or walk there after getting off at London Bridge station by any chance?

Offline Asian20

Just want to know if Kim's flat is anywhere near Ayres street. OP says Southwark park road, but google maps just has a southwark bridge road. Is it close?

mrfixit37

Try texting her she'll give you the info.

No the Brazilian house is on agree street Kim's independent.

asapjames

I just came back from seeing Kim and the girl I saw is definitely not the one in the pictures, I was also not given the option of choosing between Kim and her friend maybe she was seeing someone at this point. Kim is petite with nice natural tits and has a half sleeve tattoo my services are always vanilla so I could not tell you about DFK and giving Oral I also like girls with fat asses (bubble butt) but she lacks this

Kim is quite attentive and her english is quite good, If you have an above average penis there might be a bit of a problem she does that leg locking thing in the missionary position where you are unable to get full penetration and when riding cowgirl its a bit frustrating

I would give a Neutral verdict because she is a nice girl but I feel a bit disappointed because I was expecting the curvy girl in the photos, Can the OP please confirm what Kim looks like?

I also met her in Abbey street not Southwark road so maybe I was directed to someone else?

Would I return? No was going to visit Kim first time then go to her friend another time because the other guys rejected her but I could not see the friend. Feel Like I missed a trick on this one Oh well would just charge it to the game I guess.

If you have any questions you can ask, sorry for not making fresh review just wanted the other guys that have seen her to confirm a couple things

Thanks

mrfixit37

Doesn't sound like the Kim I denied in favour of her mate. I would've noticed the sleeve . it was in a housing association high rise about the 18 th floor  opposite a supermarket  either tescos or sainsburys not sure of exact road now as I delete stuff as I go on my phone but it was off not on Southwark road

asapjames

That means I got a bait and switch and yes it would opposite Tesco the name of the building starts the name of the building starts with L?  Kind of sucks to be honest knowing the real girl in the photo exist and I wasted money on this one. I was sent to the eight floor not 18th

mrfixit37

:scare: :scare: :scare:

That's shit mate .. It was definetly higher than that . cause I stopped to look over the balcony in the lobby area as it was so high. The view was great.

Can no one be trusted!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

asapjames

I know mate think I would have been a bit fine with it if she did not exist at all, Thanks for confirming the details mate. Hopefully anyone else that books  is aware of this and ready to walk if the same B and S occurs because I definitely lacked the strength to

Offline Digz2012

Any recent trips to Kim or her friend? Can anyone confirm if it is still a bait and switch outit as I am very tempted to make a visit but need to be sure I will be seeing the wg in the pics.

Greatful for any help!
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

She even called me her 'mi amore' which I think means my love. To be honest although I agree with OP that these girls seem Brazilian she did speak to me in a few Italian words which makes me think she must have lived in Italy for a few years.

Wow what a confusing thread :wacko: but many, many Brazilians are of Italian or part-Italian ancestry. Not so many as in Argentina but a goodly chunk of 'em :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

Wow what a confusing thread :wacko: but many, many Brazilians are of Italian or part-Italian ancestry. Not so many as in Argentina but a goodly chunk of 'em :hi:

Soa Paolo is very largely Italian