Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice on a London Incall  (Read 2666 times)

Offline rudolph hucker

I rarely get to visit the big smoke, so when I do I like to make it memorable. I'm training it on Tuesday and as I've got two meetings to fit in as well, I've picked out these beauties for the RH nail-gun treatment, as they are near enough to where I'll be. But, after exhaustive research all week, I'm in a quandary as to who finally gets it..... :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Filthy Thai)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Expectedly good GFE)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (PSE)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (I love a squirter, but maybe slightly up herself)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Looks like a cracker, but I've read FRs that she likes the sauce a little too much perhaps,  :unknown: Prove me wrong?)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Sounds like the ultimate MILF, although I'm put off by her 'receptionist', after all, it's not a Soho walk up?)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (I don't mind tasting smoke on a gal, and sounds willing enough)

I've read nothing but positives about the first three girls, which probably speaks for itself.
I realise there are some negatives regarding the last three girls, but all have been fairly subjective.
I'm also open to other profiles that I may have missed and as such, I would like to thank any punter in advance.

Happy hunting.

Offline Steve2

Both Platinum Cindy and Smiley Miley come well recommended on here

Dee is also good but not sure if anywhere near to you

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline rudolph hucker

Dee's in Whetstone on that particular day. Although her profile looks great, on first reading there seem to be a lot of 'you can' or 'you can't' rules to visiting her. Don't get me wrong, we all need rules to adhere to in this game especially as there are some dickheads out there  :hi:

vorian

Dee's in Whetstone on that particular day. Although her profile looks great, on first reading there seem to be a lot of 'you can' or 'you can't' rules to visiting her. Don't get me wrong, we all need rules to adhere to in this game especially as there are some dickheads out there  :hi:

I know what you mean about Dee's profile it is a bit cold but once you are in the room with her she is a top punt.  She's not some young nordic elfin type but hot Latin spice, excellent dirty talker as well.

tonka

What one is Dee's profile ?

Offline hendrix

I haven't sampled her yet myself, but heard only good/great things about her from reliable punters.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

1) Annie: She's actually a bad'un. The negative review can be found here and there were plenty of implications that she did bareback.

2) Cindy: If you're not one for rules, bear in mind that she has a couple also i.e. no blacks & minimum AW FB required ... although I'd hazard a guess you're covered there.

3) Miley: Quite consistent. And she even allows filming without extra charge(!?)

4) Saschaluv: She can fuck right off with her rubbish profile, plenty of better ones who also squirt out there.

5) Amber: Mixed bag + gabby, which is a risk at the price she's charging.

6) Tanya a.k.a. Mature Posh Totty: The number on her profile belongs to an agency which can be matched here - External Link/Members Only.
Not very well versed in agencies but based on the one review thread that she has, I'd say comms is 50-50 so it depends really if you're okay dealing with an agency receptionist.

7) Tabitha a.k.a. Tasty Blonde Girl: Again, mixed bag + misleading pictures/dress size which makes her a no for me @ £150 ph.

Out of all those choices listed so far, if you're asking for the best then you'd be looking at Cindy followed by Miley. With regards those you've missed, there's External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only, both of which I have some personal experience with and would rank even higher than the best of your list. Incidentally, their available dates both conveniently coincide with your timeframe so I suggest you act fast ... especially with Madlin.

On the other hand, if you're looking for someone local and feeling adventurous then Tanya's worth a shot. We could all use another review of her and the agency she's with anyway.
Hope that helps.  :hi:

password02

I would follow NK advice and go for Platinum Cindy and/or Dee - Both great girls and well worth the time and effort to see in London.

Really cannot go wrong with these 2 -

Offline rudolph hucker

Job done, Cindy booked. Thanks for everyone's input, especially Nightkid.  :yahoo:

Offline NightKid

No problem ... knock yourself out today and let us know about it is all I ask in return.  :D

Offline LanceVance

Sascha seems above my pay grade, but does seem worth it for the squirting, thanks for the review Rudolph.

Next time you're in London, I would suggest trying to book Miley if she is available. She is very reliable, easy going, prettier than her pics suggest and has arguably the tightest body on AW.  :hi:

Offline NightKid

Whoa, you went for the riskiest option in the end but I'm glad it paid off well.
Also, sorry to hear Cindy cancelled at the last minute ... I know how annoying it is to have that happen.  :dash: