Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Chinese Jas  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Sdave10000

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this one. Spoke to her on phone, sounds British. Gonna try and see her tonight but just checking if anyone had any info as she lools seriously hot!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 10:49:13 am by Sdave10000 »

Offline Jeffers77

Look in the Oriental thread - Okiedokie has.

Offline king tarzan

someone should take the plunge...?????? so far all keyboard and no pants down  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sdave10000

The comment on the other thread about her being a TS put me right off and the fact she doesnt do sex makes me think she is hiding something down  there  :(

Offline king tarzan

The comment on the other thread about her being a TS put me right off and the fact she doesnt do sex makes me think she is hiding something down  there  :(

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Jeffers77

She doesnt have sex? Really? She looks feminine to me (subjective of course).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:23:37 am by Jeffers77 »

Offline Okiedokie

The TS comment was about another girl who was said to be bait and switch not this girl - I can confirm this is full pussy no man - no way in hell I am coming close to a TS

Offline king tarzan

no way in hell I am coming close to a TS

🐅UNITED 👊👊👊👊👊👊

Offline deek12345

If she allows RO, according to her AW profile, she cant be hiding too much ??
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Whoever samples first .. perhaps let us know what’s going on with her arse crack  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 09:36:58 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Chorley

Whoever samples first .. perhaps let us know what’s going on with her arse crack  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline AlTerminator

120 for blowjob and massage 🤔, seem expensive for a limited service.

Offline Liverpool

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Transexuals don't do it for me either. The difference between us is I don't have to comment on EVERY thread about transexuals resorting to narrow minded childish idiocy like you do KT. Ignore the reviews, ignore the threads. Not your cup of tea, fine. There are others who enjoy transexual encounters.

Offline Chorley

Transexuals don't do it for me either. The difference between us is I don't have to comment on EVERY thread about transexuals resorting to narrow minded childish idiocy like you do KT. Ignore the reviews, ignore the threads. Not your cup of tea, fine. There are others who enjoy transexual encounters.
100% this. Its lalmost like he's overcompensating for something?  :unknown:

Offline Ozy84

100% this. Its lalmost like he's overcompensating for something?  :unknown:

Maybe he has been stung in the bum hole before or he actually is an undercover lady cock lover   :scare: :D

Offline MrMagik

She must have been busy. Massive price hike today, but still no FS!

Was half tempted before, but definitely not now!

Offline Jeffers77

LOL £140 half an hour massage  :lol:

Offline bhudda

Offline Jeffe

LOL £140 half an hour massage  :lol:

Think some attention on here has gone to her head, oh well

Offline Fully Sated

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this one. Spoke to her on phone, sounds British. Gonna try and see her tonight but just checking if anyone had any info as she lools seriously hot!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281453.0