Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier G Pattie - Incall Bham - Chinatown  (Read 1394 times)

22 review(s) for Premier G pattie (16 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online KarmaPolice

External Link/Members Only

In-call: £200 for 2 hours, oily Thai-style massage and sex

Communication
Initial phone call, has good English so no issues. Quickly arranged a time and street address, then texted the flat number at the agreed time.

Looks like Pattie is usually located in Manchester, but currently in a basic-looking apartment block opposite the Arcadian in Chinatown. Pay parking obviously ample at the Arcadian. The decor of the block is tired, and the apartment itself is clearly a pretty cheap option. The bathroom was a bit crap.

Her
Pattie opened the magic door, dressed in a very slutty one-piece and high heels. Facially pretty, her body is the star of the show. Curvy but not overweight, she has big fake tits which are nevertheless nicely done (congrats to the surgeon) and suit her body shape. Her skin has a slight dappled quality, which is slightly unusual but not off putting (to me), and it's not obvious.

The meet
Greeted with a kiss, she showed me to a bedroom immediately. I suspect she may be sharing the flat, but didn't see or hear anyone else. The room was clean, and low music was playing. I asked for a shower, and was given a clean towel and shown to the bathroom. Oddly, the shower was at half the height of normal shower - and I'm really tall - so this was tricky.

Pattie asked if I was "feeling naughty" and asked what I'd like to do. It was clear that sex straight away was an option, but I requested a massage first. Already naked (I'm a traditionalist when it comes to showers), I was invited to lie on the low bed, which was already set up for massage. Pretty good Thai-style massage followed, unusually with lots of oil - but no complaining. Massaged everywhere, ending up at my groin, and started playing with my balls, then reaching under and oiling my rapidly stiffening cock. Gently lifted my body off the bed and wanked me off from behind. Really good skills here, she knows her way around a cock.

By this time I was done with massage and decided to spread some of the oil over her magnificent tits (and everywhere I could reach. A little bit of kissing (no attempt at DFK from either of us - it's not on her options list either) and I roll her onto her back, for a session of RO. I like it - she seemed to enjoy it, a very nice and tidy pussy, which was clean.

She reaches orgasm (or fakes it well enough to please me), and rolls me onto my back, slaps on a condom and gives a good blowjob, then climbs on board. Rides me to victory pronto. Tight pussy, talented girl.

Clean up, quick chat, then she is ready to go again - immediately offers more massage, and I'm keen. Works her way back around as before, and back to the cock. This time rolls me over, and positions herself sideways over my legs so I can see her big tits hanging down. She clearly knows she looks good, and continues to give me an oily HJ, and then rubs my cock on her tits and spouts some decent dirty talk. Oily tit wank and handjob to finish - came over her tits.

Opt for another awkward shower, then leave.

Seems like she might be in Bham for the week - this isn't clear on AW though.

Conclusion
Good oily massage and sex from a good looking girl with a SEXY body and biggish fake tits. £100ph was good value, and she offers OWO on AW, as well as apparent options of anal (not asked for or offered today).

I'd return.

Offline riseup01

Top review, I might have to pay a visit.

Offline Excalibur

I saw her in Manchester about six/seven years ago.  It was £10 extra for OWO, £20 for CIM ( not on likes anymore) and £40 for Anal.