Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier G Pattie - Jesmond  (Read 1336 times)

22 review(s) for Premier G pattie (16 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline nufc4life

External Link/Members Only

A quick visit to Pattie in a block of apartments in Jesmond, not too far from the central motorway, with plenty of free on street parking, called and arranged a 15 min appointment (£50) with short notice.

I really don't have much spare time for punting due to work so I would rather have booked a different girl, or booked Pattie for 30 mins(£60 makes makes more sense) but that was all the time I had and she was nearest to where I was at that time.

Anyway got to the location and was let in by a good looking asian girl. 30+ seems like correct age and I liked what I saw. She has a bit of a dirty look about her and she definitely was a bit dirty when we got down to business.

Cracking body with fake firm tits which I thought were very sexy. Started off with some sensual kissing with her biting my ear whispering dirty things such as 'you horny baby? You want to fuck me? Yes please I thought, but first a bit of oral. This is where the neutral kicked in, she said 20 extra for owo and me thinking with my smaller head I agreed. Some lovely oral and then she jumped on top (with condom of course) and rode me to an enjoyable finish.

Got dressed paid the extra and left. Afterwards thinking back, it was a good punt, but was kicking myself for paying £70 for 15 mins (totally my fault for agreeing) but will definitely not go back because of the extras which make it too expensive

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review mate, I know what you mean about being caught up in the moment then on reflection you realise how expensive and not really worth it it was.

Offline toon972

According to her profile her tits are natural.  :unknown:

Offline nufc4life

According to her profile her tits are natural.  :unknown:

I'm no expert on the matter but from my experience with tits (which I love) they were a little too hard to be real, but by no means were they rocks like some fakes

But I could be wrong, just what I felt, if you read her other reviews they might a better idea than me

Offline toon972

I'm no expert on the matter but from my experience with tits (which I love) they were a little too hard to be real, but by no means were they rocks like some fakes

But I could be wrong, just what I felt, if you read her other reviews they might a better idea than me

Not be the first time profiles have been inaccurate.

Offline crealor

On her AW profile if you take the time to look at the middle photo you should be able to see they are fake.

She should update her profile as it dose state Chest Size:32" DD Natural