Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Diamond massage Twickenham  (Read 8403 times)

Offline Davesorento

A new Thai massage venue has open just off Twickenham Hugh street, Thai diamond. Has anyone been? Do they offer any other services?

Offline Bigboy247

Just bumping this - has anyone experienced this place?
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Monsieur69

I haven't been but Twickenham is not well known for it's tolerance to massage places. There was a Chinese place in Heath Street a couple of years ago operating out of a upstairs flat and that lasted only a few weeks before Plod called and closed it down. Baan Thai in Strawberry Hill has apparently had it's collar felt. No problems at all in Nearby Hounslow.

Offline beastmaster

I haven't been but Twickenham is not well known for it's tolerance to massage places. There was a Chinese place in Heath Street a couple of years ago operating out of a upstairs flat and that lasted only a few weeks before Plod called and closed it down. Baan Thai in Strawberry Hill has apparently had it's collar felt. No problems at all in Nearby Hounslow.
Well Baan Thai is right next to Strawberry Hill station, and is now back to normal. HR offered, so no change there. And Herbal Lee is just down the road near Richmond Bridge and they have always offered HR/B2B and never been raided. So I wouldn't write this place off without first trying it out. However Twickenham is a very busy station, opposite a lively shopping area with pubs/shops,so this place has a high exposure to public gaze, and they may go for the straight and narrow and safe approach, i.e no HR/B2B. So someone will have to TOFTT - however not sure if this should be me. Any volunteers?

Offline beastmaster

Well Baan Thai is right next to Strawberry Hill station, and is now back to normal. HR offered, so no change there. And Herbal Lee is just down the road near Richmond Bridge and they have always offered HR/B2B and never been raided. So I wouldn't write this place off without first trying it out. However Twickenham is a very busy station, opposite a lively shopping area with pubs/shops,so this place has a high exposure to public gaze, and they may go for the straight and narrow and safe approach, i.e no HR/B2B. So someone will have to TOFTT - however not sure if this should be me. Any volunteers?

And it's right opposite the Rozzer station - maybe a few of them will pop over to try it out - maybe even post a review

Offline beastmaster

And it's right opposite the Rozzer station - maybe a few of them will pop over to try it out - maybe even post a review
:drinks:

Monsieur69

Apparently 15 Officers raided Baan Thai! It must have been quite a squeeze as it's a small place. Raids on massage parlours are very popular with the boys in blue.

Offline beastmaster

Apparently 15 Officers raided Baan Thai! It must have been quite a squeeze as it's a small place. Raids on massage parlours are very popular with the boys in blue.
Yeah, I wonder if they pick up a few extras "right ma'm could you please show me exactly what you were doing before we burst in.
LOL

Offline beastmaster

I did a reconnaissance yesterday - this place does not appear to be legit. It's on yell.com, just search for Massage -> Twickenham. There is another shop - TLC, a beauty therapist - at this registered address, so i believe that this place is operating from an upstairs flat, hush hush and hidden from prying eyes - not surprising since it's right next to the rozzer station. I haven't made contact with them yet on their number but I'd be surprised if the didn't offer extras.
Another possibility is Raksa Thai Therapy,  a few yards away - 9a King St TW1 3SD - I had a quick look inside, the masseuse was Thai and about a 6 in looks,  place looks OK although my gut feeling is that it's legit with no extras offered. Another possibility is a few yards away on 23 Heath Road - Natural Health - it was closed but may be a typical rub and tug joint.
Will TOFTT sometime but maybe someone elese would like to take the plunge first?

Offline beastmaster

By the description of the location, wouldn't this be the same place? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78967.msg983411;topicseen#msg983411

Well it appears to be except the lady who answered the listed number was a bit older than described - maybe early 40s or so - also very chatty,friendly, professional and gave a superb massage (1 hr - £40) but not even a hint of any extras. So good VFM if you're not bothered about extras. There was another younger girl around - not sure if she was the one mentioned by HB - no way of testing this unless maybe you ask for the 4 hands massage (30 min = £40) - if she's up for extras then I guess you're in luck. Maybe I will try this the next time if I'm so inclined.

Offline Davesorento

An update on this one in the interests of sharing. Took the plunge and made a last minute bookinh here a couple of weeks ago.

HR is definitely on offer but will depend on how you play it to whether it's an option I think. Massage was completely normal, pretty good, but no shenanigans until the last 10mins when she starts asking where i normally get massages. I said central London, her reply was hmmm ok.... So you normally get HE? to which I said sometimes. She then asks if I knew what a B2B massage was, which I laughed at because I wasn't sure how to answer that! A bit of coy back and forth resulted in her saying she doesn't do it often but if I came back she'd try it with me if I talked her through it. I wasn't keen anyway that day, but said sure. Couldn't really work out if she was being serious, in terms of not knowing how to, but seems fairly genuine.

Took the HE which was delivered fairly well but a little detached, it was more functional than sexy. No shower facilities from what I can gather.

Paid £50 for the hour, plus £20 for the ending. From our chat B2B would be £40 on top of massage prices. I think this will be at her discretion, so no way a definite.

Looks are ok, it's her on the official website sat at the desk, but a good few years ago. I didn't try any touching, as I say massage was totally standard until the end so it didn't feel on the cards. She's very friendly and jokey, we chatted a fair bit and she provides a good service even if it isn't particularly 'sexy' but I get get the impression the lines will blur more if you're a regular.

It's in a room above the hair removal clinic. She says there's two of them working there, her name was 'Mon' from Thailand. Not sure what the other lady offers. She has two numbers and the other lady had a different one as well apparently. So if you're keen book wisely....

Offline goodmans

what services do they offer does she do everthing