Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mutual Massage - European Masseuse  (Read 2015 times)

Offline luv2kiss54

Hello everyone was hoping for some info re this lady who calls herself Julia in Golders Green, has a ad on Gumtree. I have searched on here but no mention of her at all as far as i can see. I have seen her also advertise on Vivastreet.

I enjoy mutual massage but put off by her prices (she charges an eye watering £120 for half hour and £150 for an hour of mutual massage). Im sure there is much better VFM out there but hoping someone has seen her and can share information about her looks and service ?

I have spoken to her on the phone and she has a sexy accent but refuses to give any information about how she looks not even dress size. This is odd unless she is trying to hide something. Surely if she wants people to spend £150 its not unreasonable to ask this question.She responds to this saying she doesn't discuss on phone and i will find out what she looks like when i meet her, WTF !!. I dont want to trapse over to Golders Green and find out she is a munter so please if anyone can help ? Cheers.

Offline Dashing

Hello everyone was hoping for some info re this lady who calls herself Julia in Golders Green, has a ad on Gumtree.
As you suggest, Gumtree not long on detail: External Link/Members Only

Only other online intel titbit, a week-old Locanto ad where publicised age appears to be '32': External Link/Members Only

So, perhaps assume older?

Offline luv2kiss54

As you suggest, Gumtree not long on detail: External Link/Members Only

Only other online intel titbit, a week-old Locanto ad where publicised age appears to be '32': External Link/Members Only

So, perhaps assume older?

Thanks for adding the links she sounds younger than 32 on the phone so bit surprised but she certainly doesn't give much away in her ads.

Offline Mike0

Offline peter jb

Hello everyone was hoping for some info re this lady who calls herself Julia in Golders Green, has a ad on Gumtree. I have searched on here but no mention of her at all as far as i can see. I have seen her also advertise on Vivastreet.

I enjoy mutual massage but put off by her prices (she charges an eye watering £120 for half hour and £150 for an hour of mutual massage). Im sure there is much better VFM out there but hoping someone has seen her and can share information about her looks and service ?

I have spoken to her on the phone and she has a sexy accent but refuses to give any information about how she looks not even dress size. This is odd unless she is trying to hide something. Surely if she wants people to spend £150 its not unreasonable to ask this question.She responds to this saying she doesn't discuss on phone and i will find out what she looks like when i meet her, WTF !!. I dont want to trapse over to Golders Green and find out she is a munter so please if anyone can help ? Cheers.

I was drawn to this ad as well , but prices are ridiculous if no pictures forthcoming - girls that charge £80 hour usually happy to answer any questions and post pic link or a selfie on whatsapp .

Offline Mike0

She's big, overweight and unattractive. Simple. I walked. The price is just to persuade people to take the trip.. If she's that much she's got to be worth it and then hope you've not got the heart to walk away.

Offline luv2kiss54

She's big, overweight and unattractive. Simple. I walked. The price is just to persuade people to take the trip.. If she's that much she's got to be worth it and then hope you've not got the heart to walk away.

Ok thanks wont waste my time or money with this one. She must be getting bookings despite the price but as you say punters probably feel they have made the trip so still go ahead. Cheers for the info.