Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Was this normal?  (Read 900 times)

malo1

Hi all first post here.

So I decided to actually go ahead and have my first punt after years of contemplating it.

So basically I have been aware of a kebab shop in Croydon that's involved in all sorts of dodgy goings on - so I got friendly with the workers there. One day I joked saying I'm hopeless with girls and I wish I could be as good looking as the worker since I'm sure he can get loads and asked how much he would take to help me get a girl. He took the hint and hooked me up with his pal.

So I called the pal (Albanian bloke) and he invited me to a premesis in Thornton Heath. As I approached i could see someone watching me like a hawk from a window. I went inside and saw quite a few girls, Romanians i guess. The place stank of ashtray and was kind of dirty. There was a room with a few bunkbeds... that was the first things strange, but there was no one else in there so I thought whatever. Then the guy asks what I like in a girl and then brought one over... she seemed good but no smile or much eye contact when she saw me. She couldn't speak much if any English so the  bloke had to translate when taking my requirements - which was very awkward but anyway i went along with it. I was told £200 per hour which I said ok for though I knew it was a tad pricy.

So we started off and it was going quite well but then after a few minutes the owner brought another man into the room while we were at it and then he took a girl to the bunk above us. At this point I started to get totally creeped out but since I paid a lot I thought I'd try to get the most out of it but it was wierd having someone above me shagging.

Then about 10 minutes later the same.thing happened again with a bed opppsite me - and that really did disturb me. what put me off completely is when then owner walked over to me in the middle of me getting oral to casually ask me if everything is OK - as if I am in a restaurant  having a meal or something!

At this point the experience was over and I just wanted out. I didn't want to ask for money back because there were a couple of fairly intimidating blokes hovering about who sort of had their eye on me at this stage. All I could do is thank them and go.

In all.a really surreal and fairly unpleasant experience.. Shame though the girl was very nice although lacked enthusiasm or personality.

Not sure if I want to try punting again tho.

Online WARSZAWA16

"Was this normal?" you ask. I would say it was far from normal. You paid an absolutely ridiculous amount of money for what you got too. In this day and age with the Internet why on earth do you need a bloke in a kebab shop to sort you out with a WG?! 

Offline Waterhouse

Sounds like a scene from "Taken" to me.... i.e. made up story.

Anyone who's digested anything from here, lurker or otherwise, would never even have to ask if the above was normal or not.

malo1

"Was this normal?" you ask. I would say it was far from normal. You paid an absolutely ridiculous amount of money for what you got too. In this day and age with the Internet why on earth do you need a bloke in a kebab shop to sort you out with a WG?!

Well I didn't know this site existed after... and I thought prostitution was so restricted - like drugs - that i couldn't even imagine it would exist

Offline hillingdonpete

Well I didn't know this site existed after... and I thought prostitution was so restricted - like drugs - that i couldn't even imagine it would exist

Fuck Off.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

LMAO, Good Story OP. You have an imaginative mind and this story is hilarious.

Maybe you can write a propper review for a laugh....Title - Bunkbed Punt

malo1

LMAO, Good Story OP. You have an imaginative mind and this story is hilarious.

Maybe you can write a propper review for a laugh....Title - Bunkbed Punt

I actually couldn't make this up.
To he honest after doing some reading now of negative reviews of punts and normal prices I realise what an idiot I was.. oh well sometimes you learn the hard way I suppose

Offline Liverpool

I actually couldn't make this up.
To he honest after doing some reading now of negative reviews of punts and normal prices I realise what an idiot I was.. oh well sometimes you learn the hard way I suppose

Not for one minute suggesting that these girls were, but if you believe they were trafficked etc, suggest you contact your local police or Crimestoppers.

Offline scutty brown

after that girl in Blackpool ended up in the kabab meat, then stories like this need to be looked at closely, even if they seem insane.

To the OP: if this is real, you're not bullshitting us and you are still reading the forum, then its imperative that you call the police.
However, if you are spouting bollox then you are heading for problems

kane0

Can't quite believe I am reading this mate. Please report it to the cops asap! Not certainly not normal! If you are making it up you have some strange and twisted fantasy going on there. I won't even go to HOD, let alone a kebab shop with bunk beds, what planet are you on!??