Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swallowing at a reasonable price  (Read 2683 times)

Offline MajorPayne

Surprisingly difficult to find a swallower at a reasonable price.

Did a search on AW and found the following none of which appeal for one reason or another -

External Link/Members Only   - - four bad reviews
External Link/Members Only   - - B&S
External Link/Members Only   - - recommendation to avoid
External Link/Members Only   - - barebacker!
External Link/Members Only   - - profile does not offer CIM (but includes swallow!)
External Link/Members Only   - - CIM +£20 and swallow +£20 (too expensive)
External Link/Members Only   - - Size 14 (too big)
External Link/Members Only   - - No reviews and last log in 07/02/2018
External Link/Members Only   - - Romanian and no reviews found
External Link/Members Only   - - Romanian and no reviews found and last log in 07/02/2018
External Link/Members Only   - - CIM +£20 and swallow +£30 (too expensive)
External Link/Members Only   - - false tits
External Link/Members Only   - - offers swallow but appears to be cam only!
External Link/Members Only   - - £20 extra for swallow
External Link/Members Only   - - £20 extra for swallow
External Link/Members Only   - - profile does not offer CIM (but includes swallow!)

And so finally to my shortlist . . .

External Link/Members Only   - - good reviews but some difference on opinion regarding physical attributes; her unfettered breasts are starting to sag and her face looks a bit more worn than someone in their late 20’s
External Link/Members Only   - - AW member since 18/01/18.  No UKP reviews and no telephone number.  Size 10, age 26.  Allows fingering but not receiving oral.

I'm erring towards J U L I E, but before I do has anyone seen "Yourebonydream"?

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 08:38:35 am by MajorPayne »

Offline The_Don

And so finally to my shortlist . . .

External Link/Members Only   - - good reviews but some difference on opinion regarding physical attributes; her unfettered breasts are starting to sag and her face looks a bit more worn than someone in their late 20’s

I'm erring towards J U L I E, but before I do has anyone seen "Yourebonydream"?

Julie been around for some time and the reviews are very mixed. Best to research first, before considering a punt with her, IMO

She moves around locations, currently working in the Whitechapel area, since early 2014 (review wise) and romford before that.

Hidden Image/Members Only

But, I remember punting in that room and flat (in colindale), where some of the pictures, above (currently on her A/W profile) are still up.

She still using those same ones, that are pre 2014 (IMO).   

That flat (in colindale) hasn't been active since mid 2015 and during my time punting there (in 2014 and 2015). She wasn't working out of there.

Glad you had a good time with Julie Sinz. May I ask you or anyone else who my have had the pleasure of Julie, I know she does CIM as mentioned in your review but does she swallow as stated on her enjoys list on AW?

:hi:

Refused me, but I got her on an offer (£90 ph as I recall, but don't quote me). 

My current regular is 27.  I'd say J U L I E is reasonably well preserved early 40''s.  There'll likely be a shitstorm of rebuttals to that comment or another review along very soon (they are like buses).  Draw your own conclusions. 

She's not a bad girl but maybe works the PR a bit too hard?

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30, and she is filthy. Will suck for 30 mins if you want and most critically here, will swallow the lot.

Offline pumps

£60 for 30, and she is filthy. Will suck for 30 mins if you want and most critically here, will swallow the lot.

Yeah but shes also a dog.

Also OP I see you mentioning  on one or two of the profiles you've added   "+£20 for CIM + £20 for Swallow too expensive"

That's £20 for either,  Never have I paid a prossie £40 in that situation where her advert is priced & setup like that.

Cheers

Offline simpleton69

She's listed as size 14

When i last saw her she was a size 18-20

Offline RAJEC

She's listed as size 14

When i last saw her she was a size 18-20

Saw her last September and she has lost a lot of weight. Tits still massive though.

Just a suggestion. Didn’t know OP wanted an oil painting.

Offline PatMacGroin

Also OP I see you mentioning  on one or two of the profiles you've added   "+£20 for CIM + £20 for Swallow too expensive"

That's £20 for either,  Never have I paid a prossie £40 in that situation where her advert is priced & setup like that.

I also always assumed they meant "That'll be £20 to CIM and then another £20 if you want me to Swallow it too."

Thinking about it again I suppose if they didn't treat it as one transaction the conversation could end up going a bit like this:

Me - "And I'll give you an extra £20 to Swallow"
Her - "Then that'll be £40 for CIM + Swallow"
Me - "No, I only want Swallow. I'm not paying for CIM."
Her - "How do you expect me to Swallow without getting Cum in My Mouth?
Me - "That's for you to figure out. You want this Extra £20 don't you?"

Offline bombadill

Yes I believe "£20 for CIM + £20 for Swallow" means that the girl will expect £40 for swallow. Is it not the case?  :unknown:

Has anyone paid only £20 for swallow in this case?

Offline Billy no mates

This thread should be stickied, just to show all the idiots who don’t know, how to ask for help/advice and get a good response.

Put some effort in yourself, like this guy !!!

As to the OP, I can’t help at all with your request as oral isn’t a big thing for me, but good luck in your hunt :drinks:

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 06:22:00 am by Billy no mates »

peter296

she seems to be in bristol at the moment.

And yes, basically £50 extra for swallow...

External Link/Members Only   - - CIM +£20 and swallow +£30 (too expensive)

I wonder if that convo has ever come up before, its so funny as well

Offline RAJEC

she seems to be in bristol at the moment.

Travels to Heathrow occasionally.

Offline BillGoldberg

Yeah but shes also a dog.

Cheers

Her face is obscured in all gallery pics but I get a mental image of a fat, old heifer, rough, Romford barmaid type

Would I be correct ?

Or is it even worse ?

Offline RAJEC

Her face is obscured in all gallery pics but I get a mental image of a fat, old heifer, rough, Romford barmaid type

Would I be correct ?

Or is it even worse ?

She’s no stunner. Each to their own on judgement of beauty, but I wouldn’t look twice.

But the point I was making is that for £60, you can get sucked off and have your cum swallowed with boa fuss. If you want a model type then obviously the cost will be higher.

Is it really that hard to comprehend?

Offline pumps

I also always assumed they meant "That'll be £20 to CIM and then another £20 if you want me to Swallow it too."

Thinking about it again I suppose if they didn't treat it as one transaction the conversation could end up going a bit like this:

I hear what you're saying, but never in my punting careerer have I doubled up on the extras when it comes to CIM & Swallow (unless its categorically stated otherwise on their profile), and I've punted ALOT of prossies lol. 

Would I be correct ?

Or is it even worse ?

Yeah basically correct, could be even worse now, I punted her in new cross.... she's pure filth... deeply lick your arse hole to give you an idea of its extent.... but she is undoubtedly a dog