Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any experiences with busty Aleesha or sexybritsarah  (Read 1796 times)

big rashid

Hi guys I am posting for the first time to this forum but have learnt a lot from you guys. I have looking to go for my first punt and after looking at aw reviews these two quite took my fancy. Busty Aleesha and sexybritsarah. I was wondering if anyone has seen them and any advice or reviews guys I would be really grateful thanks.

big rashid

sorry guys forgot to post the links
the first are aw links for sexybritsarah
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and busty aleesha

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

it would be interesting to hear any experiences guys thanks.

Offline azrael

Read the reviews under your second post with the links, all the info there that you will need :drinks:

big rashid

thanks for the tip mate. It would be great to get a personal opinion though! U seen either of these two?

Offline Trevor12

thanks for the tip mate. It would be great to get a personal opinion though! U seen either of these two?

If you'd clicked on the links, you'd see that yes, he has.

Offline azrael

Read the reviews under your second post with the links, all the info there that you will need :drinks:

Mines one of the four on sexybritsarah, enjoy :hi:

Dodo

You say you have learnt a lot from us guys but you aint learnt that a review is indeed a personal opinion......that's what reviews are, personal opinions. :)

Offline MrBamboo

As per my review of Aleesha, if you want a quick dirty fuck she fits the bill.

big rashid

thanks for the info guys. Yeh I have read the review thanks mate. Could you rate bods, ass and I like a good tight puss. So could you advise from your encounters guys please?

Offline Stapler

thanks for the info guys. Yeh I have read the review thanks mate. Could you rate bods, ass and I like a good tight puss. So could you advise from your encounters guys please?

Will you just stop with your dopey comments!? What's wrong with you???

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Diehard

Will you just stop with your dopey comments!? What's wrong with you???

..S...

It's the school holidays!  :wackogirl:

big rashid

sorry guys they were stupid comments really. that was before reading all the reviews. everything there.  sounds like a great punt. Sorry once again for insulting your knowledge guys and haha I am certainly not a school boy.