Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A fool's dream  (Read 3067 times)

Offline theejaculator

Slightly off topic I know but getting a bit fed up of paying for sex cuz no action at home.

Is there a decent listing/website that may possibly have a few genuine NSA females who just wanna get competently fucked and in the Midlands.

I was prompted to post this cuz in another thread somebody posted a link to crazyoz.com and there were a few interesting ads there but mostly all London based.

I've heard fabswingers is a nightmare, dont want a sugar baby and dont get the opportunity to go out on my own to pull a one nighter.

I know it's a pipe dream...

Offline Digger1965

We can all live in hope, let me know if you find one..

Offline WelshClipper

Actually before I started punting, I tried a few hook up sites. Most just wanted you to spend money at say 50p per email (soon mounts up) or buying online content. The ones that actually were trying to provide hookups require wining, dining etc and would be impossible for any man wishing to keep his carnal exploits secret.

On reflection punting may be expensive, but it provides a quick release with no commitment before or after. Plus, depending on how often you punt and how long the meeting, you are in complete control of your finances.

Just a point of view I confess  :hi:

Offline Jockey

in terms of what you said.... I would say, aint we all looking for someting like that.

However the closest you will get to anything even remotely like that is probably tinder. Dont want to put up a face pic? Dont, put up a body one or something. You may limit yourself however thats all I can think of. i heard ashley madision was good a while ago but dont know myself.

Offline temptation

There are quite a few bored lonely females who play online scrabble ( Words with Friends) it has a chat facility. I've met  a few from on there.

Offline theejaculator

There are quite a few bored lonely females who play online scrabble ( Words with Friends) it has a chat facility. I've met  a few from on there.

Thanks for the replies this far....not sure I want to get into the sorded world of online scrabble though :wacko:

I imagine as well that if such a resource was found , members might want to keep it to themselves...

Tinder...never thought of that,  but how I'd explain its presence on my smartphone to the wife? My punter phone is deliberately low tech for all the right reasons

Offline antony8821

benaughty always used to be top, i met some filth off there a few times around 10 years ago. ive joined again in the last 2 years and it was full of fake profiles and it was just a hassle.

let me know if you find one! ive been put off seeking after my close shave with blackmail last year!

Offline Madone1

Tinder is frustrating as hell if your looking for a hottie under 30 and your not some ripped pretty boy forget it and if you want a real stunning 24-18 you have more chance winning the lottery they get about 1000 likes a day easy so can pick and choose.
 :dash:

A girl like Lilith noir for example we can all pay to fuck her but on tinder your just another face in the crowd of 1000s

Sorry chaps that does sound a bit negative.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 10:36:11 am by Madone1 »

Offline alpharius

Tinder is frustrating as hell if your looking for a hottie under 30 and your not some ripped pretty boy forget it and if you want a real stunning 24-18 you have more chance winning the lottery they get about 1000 likes a day easy so can pick and choose.
 :dash:

A girl like Lilith noir for example we can all pay to fuck her but on tinder your just another face in the crowd of 1000s

Sorry chaps that does sound a bit negative.
Nah it's realistic. Very location and time dependant too. Out in the sticks, I tried AM and SA, was just all utter dross. Gave up within the week on both

Offline Madone1

Nah it's realistic. Very location and time dependant too. Out in the sticks, I tried AM and SA, was just all utter dross. Gave up within the week on both

Well we can't trust the word of a traitor legion heretic. :lol:

Yeah your right location is important and when you do get a like that girls picture is the one after you just used your last swipe for the day lol  I just get pissed of with tinder to quick so just bin it off.

The emperor protects.

Offline alpharius

Well we can't trust the word of a traitor legion heretic. :lol:

Yeah your right location is important and when you do get a like that girls picture is the one after you just used your last swipe for the day lol  I just get pissed of with tinder to quick so just bin it off.

The emperor protects.
Taken enough years for someone to notice. Clearly need to work on my infiltration skills more now ;)

Offline Madone1

Taken enough years for someone to notice. Clearly need to work on my infiltration skills more now ;)

:yahoo:

I was a space wolves man myself back in the day.

Offline Rook69

Noooo - how did I miss this conversation.  :cool:

Offline hairymonster

A fool's dream?

I think we are all guilty there, but as mentioned above, there is no other realistic option unless you have considerable time to invest. Consider the potential for discover if you did invest that time.

Oh and dont mess with Transhumans.

Offline theejaculator

OP here...

I abandoned this thread when the Warhammer fan boys turned up. Guys there's loads of other forums where you can share your alligencies with neck beards and schoolboys :diablo:

Offline alpharius

OP here...

I abandoned this thread when the Warhammer fan boys turned up. Guys there's loads of other forums where you can share your alligencies with neck beards and schoolboys :diablo:
I didn't start it!
Also, I've just done some quick maths in my head and realised I've probably spent twice as much on plastic crack than on this hobby. Double it again once you throw on tabletop RPGs and video games. Maybe this is why I feel broke...

Offline Madone1

Well going back to the original topic paying for sex if you have a partner at home is also the safer bet with the least chance of it going horribly wrong. Stalkers/ blackmail/emotional attachment syndrome by her and the likes. At least we know when we pay 99% of the time that is the end of it. I wish it wasn't the case but there just dont seem to be the options out there especially at the moment.

Just my opinion anyway.