Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian claims to be Chinese!!!  (Read 1749 times)

Offline rpg

I've seen them claim to be Spanish, Italian, British, Moldovan, but fucking Chinese.    :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Acer

To be fair, she probably screams 'ee yi yie uh ahg' whilst taking it which renders her Chinese. 

Offline Daffodil

How are you linking the two profiles? Just on the name basis.

The AW profile has plenty of feedback and even some field reports.

The pictures on the two profiles are clearly of different people, but, interestingly, there is a picture on the AW profile with a Chinese flag in the background.

Offline rpg

How are you linking the two profiles? Just on the name basis.

The AW profile has plenty of feedback and even some field reports.

The pictures on the two profiles are clearly of different people, but, interestingly, there is a picture on the AW profile with a Chinese flag in the background.

Name/age/price/services offered. I can see a Turkish flag?

Offline Daffodil

Name/age/price/services offered. I can see a Turkish flag?

My mistake. It's been a tiring couple of days  :blush:

dilettante

You've got to give it to her - or to rephrase, "got to hand it to her", she's got v good feedback, a well-written profile (non-native WGs who express themselves so adeptly in English is always +++ IMO) - maybe she's the second-generation bastard offspring of a punt-gone-wrong between a drunken Jock and a Roma whore who picked up her father's way with words and her mother's profession ...

... but now I'm just being spiteful having noticed that on her profile
... one-legged-unicycle-riding-jugglers ...
need not apply for a discount - damn, worked every time so far but SHE saw it coming ... ;-)

Offline rpg

You've got to give it to her - or to rephrase, "got to hand it to her", she's got v good feedback, a well-written profile (non-native WGs who express themselves so adeptly in English is always +++ IMO) - maybe she's the second-generation bastard offspring of a punt-gone-wrong between a drunken Jock and a Roma whore who picked up her father's way with words and her mother's profession ...

... but now I'm just being spiteful having noticed that on her profile need not apply for a discount - damn, worked every time so far but SHE saw it coming ... ;-)

One of her FR's mentions fluent English. She seems a nice girl. As with so many though, if she's lies about something as basic as her nationality what else will she lie about?

Offline rpg

Now reverted to the favourite nationality of Romanians...Spanish!