Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babydoll_Betty - Glagsow  (Read 3279 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5273239) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline mr_plug

See she is back in Glasgow, so thought I would get this review up for those maybe debating a visit: External Link/Members Only

Cost/Time: £150 for 1 hour in the last couple of weeks.

Comms:
Quick text the night before requesting time, prompt response all sorted in a couple of mins.  Followed up with a confirmation text in the morning.

Girl: Petite stunner with a cracking selt of bolt on's, profile pics are acurate of her body.

Services:
FS, OWO, LFK

Meet: After navigating the hills of Garnethill I was welcomed in and met with Betty who was wearing a very sexy figure hugging black dress. After the handing over of funds and confirmation of time I was taken to the bedroom, offered shower but had one before leaving so she just started to strip and I did the same before joining her on the bed.  Straight into some good OWO with those big lips of her, usually I like to return the favour but I was enjoying it and after walking up those hills I wanted a rest.  After a while of that she slipped on the cover and rode me in CG where I got a good play with those nipples, interspersed with some light kissing (no tongues at any point).  Then flipped over into mish where I finished in the bag inside her with my head buried in those tits of hers.

Pleasant chat interround before her phone buzzed with a 15min timer, so decided on more OWO/HJ before shooting my load over her tits. 

Afterwards I accepted to have a shower, clean towel's and fit for purpose shower, before being back out on the street in just over an hour after arriving.

Overall: Only drawback for me was the lack of DFK, but could certainly overlook that for another visit.

Online Glesgaboy

Offline Charlie Richdson

its her, same photos, prices and extras.
tired to arrange a booking couple of times, but didn't work out, defo will try again