Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Asians (with loads of ads) - Aberdeen. Steer well clear of these two  (Read 1882 times)

Offline McPopman

External Link/Members Only

It’s been a few months since I had a punt. I fancied having a threesome with a couple of Chinese girls. The various ads on Vivastreet looked promising. I sent a text asking if two girls are available. The reply was yes. I then booked a time. I asked what number on the street. The reply was..Can you see two door numbers that I will not divulge incase that breaks the rules.  Pretty weird.
So I arrived and parked down the street. I sent another text asking which one of the two door numbers that they were at. The same reply. At this point I’m out of the car walking past both of the door numbers. I get a text asking where I am. I reply saying I’m back at my car waiting for the door number. Eventually it was given to me. I go to the flat. Another dodgy few minutes at the door. And then I get let in at the communal front door by a girl in a dressing gown. My heart sank. Quite a fat lass. And an ugly face. She leads me into the flat. I’m thinking if the other one is decent I might have a go at her only. Na shit out of luck. My heart sank again.  Her friend was about twice the first one’s age. So I’m in a room with a fat ugly Chinese lass of about 40. And another one that was maybe a pensioner. I ask the price. Then put my hand in my pocket. Oh sorry I have left my wallet in the car. I will be back in 2 minutes. Then I bolted. These two must be used to walkouts. I have no idea how they make money.

Offline McPopman

Oops sorry I forgot to state that it was in Aberdeen.

Offline nike

Good on you for walking. I have walked a few times, for b&s and for not confirming previously agreed services.

Offline ik8133

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear that they weren't as advertised and was a waste of your. 

Offline McPopman

During pre booking I asked their ages. And was told 24 and 27. Add 20 years for one of them. And at least 30 for the other one.

Previous punts sometimes I have stayed when I should have walked. Now I think if I die tomorrow do I want this girl to be the last one that I have fucked?  Last night was a definite no.

Offline GingerNuts

It was never going to be the girls in the advert so entirely pot luck who is available.

From advert:

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Original pictures: External Link/Members Only

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Offline McPopman

Ginger Nuts yes you know with Chinese on Vivastreet that the photos are never real. Sometimes they are still good looking. So you stay.

Offline McPopman

El1m I was quoted 200 for an hour with both before the meet. Tenner extra for owo.