Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nympho Nina - Glasgow - £100 half hour TOFTT  (Read 2259 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6942231) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline WillD83

Comms
Very easy through text day of. Can't remember if it was £100 or £120 for half hour, her profile has London prices now, sorry. I think it was £100 though.

Accommodation
Flats on Ingram street where Sweet Lara used to work.

Nina
Is the girl in the pics, the pink lingerie pic in her gallery is most like her. Smoking body, see last pic in gallery. Nice natural perky tits, no fat, tight arse. Pretty face. Looks like she could be black asian. She had a strange lump on her stomach.

Meet
Crap. No warmth. No smile. She spoke good english but it was all very clinical. Seemed put out that i wanted a shower and towel. Half arsed lap dance. Owo not given despite agreeing to it in comms. Rushed me to begin cowgirl. Tried to hover and squat. Asked her to put her legs down so k could control depth and tempo. Big sigh. Heard people moving around in hall so thought fuck this, grabbed her arse buried my head in her tits and finished in the bag as quickly as I could.

TLDR
Is Nina is back up in Glasgow anytime soon, don't bother.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Chris Turner

Thanks for this. Avoided a bullet.

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks for the intel and TOFTT.  :hi:
Better luck next punt 🍀