Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _ April _  (Read 799 times)

2 review(s) for _GINA_ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

james1979

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well been to see April and she is at the flat, but is not necessarily the girl you'll get, in fact she might even be the Mamasan.  There are four girls living and working in the flat near Hamden Park.  Off road parking is available.  The room is nice done up in a thai style with a bed and a massage table.  No towel placed down on the bed so grabbed one off the table and used it.  Massage was undrapped.  I got Jem, nice girl from the Isaan region of Thailand with lovely boobs and responsive nipples.  Hot oil massage is £50, B2B is £80 for an hour and both include HR.  Massage unfortunately is not good with no real structure or plan.  Teasing is good and you will get the full hour, HR works for me and the B2B feels good with no restrictions in touching (if anything it's positively encouraged) including "intimate" touching  Grin . Shower is warm, but not big enough for two.

Overall experience sexually was fine, but massage was poor and I felt a bit rushed in the last 20 minutes, so I personally wouldn't return.